NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the child has ADHD. That child is needing discipline. I can guarantee if one of my kids done that to their room they wouldn’t do it again. Did Harper face any consequences for wrecking her room? Probably not. I feel so sorry for the oldest girl as the son is heading the exact same way as Harper. They’re feral.
Nope, as far as I seen Hannah made excuses and blamed the person who gave her make up for Christmas without her knowing about it. Excuse after excuse I have a special needs child and you have to put boundaries and consequences in place - if you don’t you’ll have a disaster on your hands. Same goes with kids with no disabilities. You never make it an excuse for what happens.

Reactions: 2
There’s never consequences for Harper. She has said herself that ‘consequences don’t work for Harper’. It’s because there’s never been boundaries and she’s now finding it too difficult to enforce any kind of discipline. Children need routine and discipline and unfortunately she doesn’t give that. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Peyton seems the nicest and most likeable out of the three of them. Hannah is talking like she’s dealing with this behaviour completely on her own. Shouldn’t Ben be helping and acting as a parent too? That’s what you sign up for when you become a step parent. He’s quick enough to help Harper with ‘music’ but nothing else.. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah but Harper now refuses to see her dad and they are in mediation about it I think.
Probably because he doesn’t take any of her tit and tells her to behave herself and stick to the rules of his house!! So she can’t stand it. Absolute Brat.

Reactions: 8
Probably because he doesn’t take any of her tit and tells her to behave herself and stick to the rules of his house!! So she can’t stand it. Absolute Brat.
Probably given much more structure and rules when she’s with him.

I’m not a fan of her I don’t like her but I have to say she deserves better than Ben. I feel like lately in her tiktoks she seems quite sad and no matter what I wouldn’t wish for her or anyone to feel mentally low like that. When she has the baby she probably will get very little help from Ben so her mental health could suffer even more if she’s overwhelmed and lonely as he never seems to want to spend time with her. Any bit of attention he gives her even if it’s an insult or putting her down she does this weird laugh acting like they’re so in love and have this great relationship but I feel like she’s trying to convince herself she’s happy with the way things are. She has no respect for herself to allow him to treat her like that.

She is trying to get Ben interested and excited about the baby but it’s like he couldn’t care less and I think that’s part of the reason she’s sad aswell as the kids being hard work and draining her but maybe she should take a look at what she’s letting the kids get away with and maybe they need to actually be disciplined instead of thinking they can do what they want.

Another caravan holiday where Ben has refused to go. You’d think he’d suck it up and go since she’s so heavily pregnant, but no - he’s sat at home alone in his stinking oodie while she deals with all 3 kids all weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No way, he’s not gone?! 😱 ok, not a fan of the woman but genuinely feel rather sorry for her. Why did she want another kid with this useless ‘man’?

She obviously feels like she can’t say anything to him to rock the boat. I bet he’s the type that gives her the silent treatment for days on end. Get him to f***.

Is she seriously claiming Gravy wrote that note?
Peyton, but he found it and gave it to Hannah. He likes to get them in trouble. What kid doesn’t write notes to get out of things in school. I did it all the time. He’ll prob eventually do it too… I’d be questioning why he’s going through his sisters private stuff… cos I doubt she left it out in the open.

Peyton, but he found it and gave it to Hannah. He likes to get them in trouble. What kid doesn’t write notes to get out of things in school. I did it all the time. He’ll prob eventually do it too… I’d be questioning why he’s going through his sisters private stuff… cos I doubt she left it out in the open.
Stupid me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I don't see the problem with this. If she had given details of where she is people would have said she's putting her kids safety at risk 🤷‍♀️
I think plastering her children all over social media, knowing how toxic it can be also puts her children’s safety at risk.

The messages where Ben is trying to get his heavily pregnant wife to come and cook for him whilst she’s experiencing pain and possible early labour. Are we supposed to find this tit funny? It’s incredibly sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.