NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much moaning over a cough! Being pregnant and going into labour has happened to women with colds and coughs infinite times! I know so many women who have had colds and coughs in pregnancy and labour and they didn’t moan and definitely didn’t waste NHS time! Antibiotics are for infections. Not viruses. That GP prescribed antibiotics simply to calm her anxiety, not because she has an infection. Absolutely pathetic. Get out of your skuzzy bed, stop wallowing in the cesspit. Get some fresh air, fill your lungs with it. Jesus. Never seen anything so pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Jesus I’ve no words. She was forced out yesterday, lovely! If she was that bad why didn’t she insist on people coming to hers. I don’t know - and that cough. Why video just you coughing a lung up. Most normal people would delete those until they stopped coughing and then post. I used to like Hannah and her content but Jesus Christ she’s getting bleeping annoying now.

Reactions: 4
So much moaning over a cough! Being pregnant and going into labour has happened to women with colds and coughs infinite times! I know so many women who have had colds and coughs in pregnancy and labour and they didn’t moan and definitely didn’t waste NHS time! Antibiotics are for infections. Not viruses. That GP prescribed antibiotics simply to calm her anxiety, not because she has an infection. Absolutely pathetic. Get out of your skuzzy bed, stop wallowing in the cesspit. Get some fresh air, fill your lungs with it. Jesus. Never seen anything so pathetic.
She needs to remember women gave birth during covid, with covid, on their own with no other support. Yes everyone’s feelings are valid but get a bleeping grip Hannah!

Reactions: 6
Aww don’t be so harsh, don’t you know she has anxiety? She never mentions it though 😏

Reactions: 5
If your kids are being treated like that by their peers, who clearly watch your videos, why on earth wouldn't you just stop social media all together?!

Reactions: 9
Just saw he recent tiktok about the tenage girls, I'm not excusing it but what does she expect?? High school is brutal at the best of times, I cant imagine what those two girls are gonna go through with Their mum posting her life on tiktok!

Can you imagine if this situation get worse and Hannah has to go to the school to sort it out! How embarrassing after that tiktok she just made! This is her problem, she doesnt think about anyone else, the selfish witch!

Reactions: 3
What did harper say/do tho? Considering she’s very outspoken did she say things also. I’d like to know the whole situation not just that bit… hate only hearing a little bit and not the whole interaction.

Reactions: 2
She’d be doing herself a huge favour by getting out of bed and remaining upright. I don’t know how she expects her chest to improve quickly when she’s been horizontal the whole time. You can still rest and be upright 🤣 it’s not rocket science.

She’d be doing herself a huge favour by getting out of bed and remaining upright. I don’t know how she expects her chest to improve quickly when she’s been horizontal the whole time. You can still rest and be upright 🤣 it’s not rocket science.
Agree, and out the back for some breathes of fresh air. I really don’t think she wants to get better. Especially going by her childish reaction with the steam bowl Ben gave her the other day…. She’d lose the content of her bad cough etc…

I mean if he has ear ache he probs need to be seen by a GP for antibiotics what's wrong with his cheek again .

She’s only 38 weeks why does she think the baby’s gonna come now? She’ll be well over it by that time. I bet she’ll be over due and have a 9lb and up baby.
Because perfect Gray came early so she just assumes this one will too. I will piss myself if she goes two weeks over. Constantly moaning about something but maybe coming off social media might bloody help? Or getting out of bed and going for a walk. Ben is still an annoying man child.

Because perfect Gray came early so she just assumes this one will too. I will piss myself if she goes two weeks over. Constantly moaning about something but maybe coming off social media might bloody help? Or getting out of bed and going for a walk. Ben is still an annoying man child.
Same. Hope she goes two weeks over, then she might actually have something to moan about.

Honestly this woman is so negative!

I don't understand how she has any followers at all, is she does is moan and complain.

I think she's got covid, I really do, she said how she had found a old test, now suddenly the kids are sick with high temperature, I don't believe she's done more tests.

The constant moaning, the fake coughing whilst laying in bed, but the side eye to check herself out on the screen, CRINGE.

Honestly this woman is so negative!

I don't understand how she has any followers at all, is she does is moan and complain.

I think she's got covid, I really do, she said how she had found a old test, now suddenly the kids are sick with high temperature, I don't believe she's done more tests.

The constant moaning, the fake coughing whilst laying in bed, but the side eye to check herself out on the screen, CRINGE.
What is she still not well? It’s just for attention from Ben at this point.

She’s like the worst pregnant person ever, all she’s done is moan. Then she’ll moan when the baby doesn’t sleep, or cries or fills her nappy 🙄 and she reminds of that scene on Corrie years ago of leanne battersby waddling down the road, the way she waddles on her videos rubbing her back 😂

• Haha
No wonder Ben gives her no attention. If she's this back on Instagram imagine living with her 🤯

Reactions: 3
No wonder Ben gives her no attention. If she's this back on Instagram imagine living with her 🤯
It must be draining. I think that’s why he’s perceived to ignore her a lot. She never stops going on and on and on, he must have to block it out for his own sanity.

Reactions: 1
Think you need some new pillows why are laying so low especially pregnant and coughing . No time to lay around when a newborn is screaming think she's forgot how needed a baby is . Dreading the after birth videos all the moaning from the pain of giving birth .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.