NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah. She’s a lazy article, you only need to look at the state of her greasy hair to know her house is a hovel.

Reactions: 6
When she said tit like "excuse the state of me" she looks dirty every single day whether she's decorating or not

Reactions: 6
Why has she asked for advice on Instagram and literally every single response she’s had she’s completely dismissed? She’s not said thank you to a single person

Reactions: 3
Why was Peyton the one to be cleaning that floor? All the complaining Hannah does about her and she helps her clean that mess that she didn’t even cause.

Reactions: 8
Spent the whole day yesterday and then calls the midwife today because she has a backache? Err yeah no tit 🤣 she’s an absolute joke. What a waste of the midwife’s time.

Reactions: 11
House proud :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: do me a favour!! And no Hannah, not all kids do similar things like that! Only ones that constantly don't behave!!

Reactions: 4
She’s a smelly skank. Yeah your daughter might have adhd but you still have to set boundaries. She deffo doesn’t wash that much.

Why has she asked for advice on Instagram and literally every single response she’s had she’s completely dismissed? She’s not said thank you to a single person
This is the worst. I hate it when people do this!! Don’t ask for advice if you don’t really want it. Just wasting everyone’s time.

Reactions: 2
This is the worst. I hate it when people do this!! Don’t ask for advice if you don’t really want it. Just wasting everyone’s time.
If and when she does get help she’ll have to listen to the exact same advice everyone is telling her. Also if the whole family isn’t involved then it’s a disaster…

Reactions: 2
Why was Peyton the one to be cleaning that floor? All the complaining Hannah does about her and she helps her clean that mess that she didn’t even cause.
I noticed that! I thought Peyton was the one she moans about all the time but she seems like an absolute treasure.

She said the rug was hiding the stains for ages so she wasn't aware. Surely you move rugs when you hoover? I know I do anyway...

Reactions: 5
I noticed that! I thought Peyton was the one she moans about all the time but she seems like an absolute treasure.
Poor Peyton will probably go on to have a really fulfilled life, organised home etc, she’ll use her chaotic upbringing as inspiration for everything she doesn’t want to put her own children through.

i just find constant swearing embarrassing, like no one thinks you’re cool because you swear in every sentence apart from maybe a 12 year old

Reactions: 8
i just find constant swearing embarrassing, like no one thinks you’re cool because you swear in every sentence apart from maybe a 12 year old
It seems so forced as well. I swear on the regular but I don't emphasise it, if that makes sense? When she swears it's over the top and cringey. It's like when you were a kid and an adult allowed you to say 1 swear word, that's the vibe she gives me 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.