NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video just made me cry. She has no idea the affect sids has on families and it isn't caused by parents "not supervising" their children. I've never been so bleeping upset by something someone on social media has said before. Wow 😔

Edit - she deleted the video and reposted. I still saw it. So did others. She's really nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her “Thank you for 2022!” montage of photos of her eating her way through the year. We all know she moaned about absolutely everything 😂 Also, imagine if your entire year of memories was just pictures of burgers and prezzo chips 😂

Her latest video just made me cry. She has no idea the affect sids has on families and it isn't caused by parents "not supervising" their children. I've never been so bleeping upset by something someone on social media has said before. Wow 😔

Edit - she deleted the video and reposted. I still saw it. So did others. She's really nasty.
I missed the original, what did she say?

Here it is. Unfortunately for her I managed to scrren record before she deleted it. The people messaging her wouldn't have been doing it to be nasty, they are clearly trying to help her and advise her but this is her reaction. Then deletes it and reuploads with a new voice over.

Attachments

Here it is. Unfortunately for her I managed to scrren record before she deleted it. The people messaging her wouldn't have been doing it to be nasty, they are clearly trying to help her and advise her but this is her reaction. Then deletes it and reuploads with a new voice over.
She’s a typical it’s my way or the highway. Unfortunately the amount of children you have had doesn’t take away the fact that it’s dangerous. She can’t take any constructive criticism without saying people are being nasty.

Reactions: 7
Are these no good then ? I’ve never used one . Want to be aware of what’s good and what’s not .

Reactions: 2
Theres no need for one either just get a good baby swing or bouncer don't think mine ever slept in there moses basket in the day was in a bouncer or swing . There soo dangerous people over use them even put them in there cots she shouldn't be sharing this with anyone .

She’s put this on her Insta/Facebook so now people will come and look at what’s being said. I’m not a parent but I know about safe sleeping.

The irony of her posting a video online and then moaning that somebody posted it elsewhere online 🤣

These ‘influencers’ really need to grow a backbone. If you put yourself out there, then you really need to learn to deal with comments - good and bad.

also laughing at her moaning her she’s not going to be able to cook in the third trimester of pregnancy haha. Pathetic

I’m having my 4th child and I’m still learning, new products come out all the time some are great and others are proved to be unsafe. Why do so many mothers with multiple children think they know best😂 I’ve been asking my friend who has 1 child age 1 for advice on certain products as she’s parented a newborn recently and I haven’t 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s not going to do anything the last eight weeks. She’ll invent every symptom going.

Reactions: 1
Hannah if you're going to read tattle like your newspaper and take screenshots I'd make sure you don't have your profile picture in it. Clearly someone has an account on here 🫢
Screenshot_20221231_190129_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
She’s just raging she’s been caught out the attention seeking, womanchild that she is. Hi Hannah 👋🏻

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute scruff. I hope she does read here, you can’t post anything in her comments that’s not licking her arse.

Hannah,have a shower love and wash your hair. Stop trying to be a teenager and try being a mum to your feral kids and fyi the forced swearing is cringe.

Jokes aside you’re very lucky you will soon have a new baby to tuck up and put to bed, please google safe sleeping and have a read 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god here we go 🙄
An award ceremony at 35 weeks pregnant so needs help finding a dress.
I hope you don’t win!

Oh god here we go 🙄
An award ceremony at 35 weeks pregnant so needs help finding a dress.
I hope you don’t win!
She is a tit mum. She is vile to Peyton and spoils harper and specially Greyson which is why he is such a brat which she thinks is funny. She calls them names on the Internet for the world to see. She is uneducated and just vile. There are so many other mums that deserve they award and I know who I will be voting for and it ain't Hannah

Reactions: 6
It just shows how false and contrived these awards are that someone like her who drags her kids up is up for one.

Reactions: 5
She is a tit mum. She is vile to Peyton and spoils harper and specially Greyson which is why he is such a brat which she thinks is funny. She calls them names on the Internet for the world to see. She is uneducated and just vile. There are so many other mums that deserve they award and I know who I will be voting for and it ain't Hannah
She won’t win, soph (can’t spell the rest) is also nominated and I’d say she’ll get the votes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.