NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a child that has been licking their bottom lip constantly, making it all red and dry despite being repeatedly told not to 🤢

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty indifferent about Hannah, but I do hope she rethinks the safe sleeping comments. I have a 5 week old and having not long done ante natal classes, had home visits from midwives and health visitors etc, they really do make it very clear what is safe and what isn’t. We haven’t been perfect, I’ve accidentally fallen asleep with baby on my chest before, but as soon as I wake up and realise, he goes in the next to me crib, feet against the bottom, in his swaddle with absolutely nothing else in the crib.

I’d never forgive myself if something happened to him and no fancy pillow/pod/cushion is worth the risk. The comments are showing concern and are in the interest of her baby’s safety. They’re not malicious or trolling.

Reactions: 6
I’ve not watched her in a while..what’s with the whole ‘hello humans’ thing all about?

Reactions: 2
The video of her dishing up toad in the hole and the way she speaks to Peyton is vile, she never has any patience for her and secondly the way Greyson speaks to Hannah is shocking.

Reactions: 3
Harper’s just screamed I hate you you’re so mean to me 🥴 she’s come home covered in mud

If she doesn’t want gifts, why doesn’t she turn them off? 🤣
Also Hannah you’re 25 weeks.. not due tomorrow! Moan, moan, moan

Those fights are wild tonight and I honestly believe the hardest person in that house to live with is Ben. The way he’s going around barking at everyone (and I do realise harper messed the place) but seriously take it down a notch. You’ll get nowhere with your kids if your attitude is as bad as them.

Reactions: 6
Why would you want all this broadcast over the internet 🥴 all of their attitudes are vile. The whole family

Her rice looks like mash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮

I don’t understand why she thinks she can do cooking TikToks when she can’t even cook rice. She didn’t wash it! I saw her just throw it straight into the pan.

• Haha
Why would you want all this broadcast over the internet 🥴 all of their attitudes are vile. The whole family

Her rice looks like mash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮
had a headache after listening to it…. If you notice, one person raises a voice and one by one they all join in. I was always told no matter what your child will try and make you react - so hit them with the kindness and none of the shouting and it never escalates to the level in her house. But I think she likes it happening to be honest. So it’ll never change.

This is the second dinner time live that I’ve watched and both times Harper has stormed off.

I think she likes it as she thinks people will feel sorry for her. Instead it’s her awful, lazy, neglectful parenting that has got her in this position. Add a baby and it’s going to be carnage. Ben does nothing does he.

Why would you talk about shaving privates in front of your kids gross . Don't think Ben even likes touching her must of been wearing a blind fold to get her pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but has anyone seen her insta stories about the kids sharing rooms? Why on earth does she think it’s acceptable to put 6/7 year old Greyson in with the baby when the baby is nearly 1???? Does she have any idea how much sleep school kids need to thrive? It’s such a huge age gap and the baby will obviously be waking multiple times a night until it’s maybe 3/4? And making the girls who argue every day also share a room? She’s setting them up for failure from the get go. It’s honestly despicable. If you have to lump your baby in with a 7 year old maybe don’t have another baby OR keep her in your room!!!

Reactions: 9
My boy is still in with me and he’s almost 2, I’d rather he woke me up in the night than his sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.