NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband knew how much pain I was in due to pregnancy and doing all the room stuff there’s no way he would sit there and let me carry on building furniture to get it done, why is Ben not saying oh I’ll do the rest etc he literally only works when she works and doesn’t do anything else so why isn’t he doing everything for her if she’s in that much pain

Reactions: 6
If my husband knew how much pain I was in due to pregnancy and doing all the room stuff there’s no way he would sit there and let me carry on building furniture to get it done, why is Ben not saying oh I’ll do the rest etc he literally only works when she works and doesn’t do anything else so why isn’t he doing everything for her if she’s in that much pain
Think he is quite lazy and just games a lot. Probably sick of her so puts the head phones on

• Haha
I would say Ben is very aware of Hannah’s moaning, that’s why he sticks the headphones on. Plus he’s a lazy bastard and she knows he won’t help.

Reactions: 9
Are they not going to fight sharing a room .
No doubt they will… I’d say peyton is delighted to have the room done and even helped so she’ll appreciate it that bit more. Harper will prob destroy it, and they’ll live with it because Hannah thinks she has something wrong with her, which will make it worse by not doing anything about it or listening to the advice people gave her.

Reactions: 3
Moaning cus people commenting on her life well stop posting it then if you can't handle it .

Reactions: 7
Moaning cus people commenting on her life well stop posting it then if you can't handle it .
My thoughts exactly. Apparently she finds it bleeping weird well I find it bleeping weird that a nearly 40 year old woman behaves like a teenager.

Reactions: 9
My thoughts exactly. Apparently she finds it bleeping weird well I find it bleeping weird that a nearly 40 year old woman behaves like a teenager.
Truth hurts it's just what she posts moaning that her kids will trash everything why on earth would you waste money and then paint everything white . She so use to moaning she doesn't realise she is doing it . If harper does have problems then she needs her own room to have space from everyone .

I think you got more things to worry about then to read here Hannah maybe the fact your gunna have a screaming newborn in 4 months with three children who already fight for your attention . Stop swearing like a teenager aswell it's vile

Last edited:
Exactly. We only comment on what you willingly post about your tit life. Don’t want people talking? Don’t post. You are a grown adult that willingly uploads videos of herself and her children.

Big announcement later during her manky underwear ‘bump date’ is that she’s got a manager now. Can’t wait for her to be the face of Findus crispy pancakes!

• Haha
She gotta cheek mind, posting cookery videos, did anyone see the state of that rice she made!?? All she needs to do is read the back of the packet, follow said instructions and the rice will come out perfectly! and what a bone idol lazy bastard Ben is, if I was that pregnant, my husband would be doing the lions share of the decorating and furniture building! He's such an ick isnt he?

Reactions: 5
I cringe when she tries being funny! Why has this imbecile got so many followers??? Makes you wonder about the mentality of people these days!

I cringe when she tries being funny! Why has this imbecile got so many followers??? Makes you wonder about the mentality of people these days!
She doesn't like people's questions or opinions like why is she even on tiktok getting offended . People are asking good questions because it's something she needs to think about her bedroom even looks to small for a baby cot .

Reactions: 4
Why is she saying she finds it weird people ask about her sleeping arrangements, you post every detail nearly of yours and your kids life online love people will ask

Why is she saying she finds it weird people ask about her sleeping arrangements, you post every detail nearly of yours and your kids life online love people will ask
I know she's thick as tit, or has Hannah would say fick as tit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.