Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick of her now! She moans, takes a nap, forgets to take her “meds” (hate that she can’t stop saying “meds”) has a moan about it, finds some negative comments about herself- even though all she does is man bash and moan about other people- and then moans about it. She’s becoming really unattractive in her personality and coming across as very unhappy and bitter. I’m all for speaking out about mental health but do we really need to hear about it 24/7 and watch daily reels about how she doesn’t care that people don’t like her- although she CLEARLY does! Otherwise she wouldn’t go to the effort of even addressing them. She’s lost her niche (whatever that was) and is coming across as plain boring now. Go and enjoy another nap cat 🙄 and don’t forget to tell us that you forgot to take your meds again 🙄🙄🙄🙄

And as a side note….has any other mum got as much time to themselves as she has?!?! I have two kids and couldn’t get a daylight walk on my own if I really wanted to! Not to mention 30 naps a day like she does! Why does an adult need that many naps anyway?! 🤣🙈🙄
Does she still have her au pair?
I unfollowed shes changed so much physically not to mention her persona and its not a good look
She just moans all the time and probably obviously reading here

Reactions: 5
"Just trying to hold all this tit together". Well here's an idea - put your phone down so you've one less thing to juggle, because nobody cares that you're trying to prove you're busy by sitting at the kitchen worktop melting your laptop on the cooker 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her kids are older now so she has to find something to keep her relevant as an instamum - the overwhelm/the juggle is the new one! I find it really hard to relate - she has time for endless reels and walks, after all?

Reactions: 3
Has she seriously booked herself into a hotel room for two days to "work"!!!???
Yeah, so relatable! 🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm not responding to "trolls" anymore, yet I've dedicated an entire post and IGTV to responding to "trolls". You're right Cat, I live in a world where not one person I know can afford/choose to take a couple of days in a hotel for alone time/to get work done. It's so unrelatable. That doesn't make us trolls/dicks, you can't shame and censor everyone who doesn't agree with you. You've literally admitted that you're making money off these conversations.

Her eyebrows are shite and shes a self centred head who clearly knows and cares shes come of as a head or why defend it ?
Iv been doing it all wrong me i haven't been to the toilet without having a conversation since 2000. I should have been booking into a hotel !
My eyebrows aren't shite tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her other alternative being go into town, sit in a cafe, have lunch and a glass of wine and go to the cinema (in London!) …. Expensive day out!

Reactions: 4
Her other alternative being go into town, sit in a cafe, have lunch and a glass of wine and go to the cinema (in London!) …. Expensive day out!
And all of this because she is recovering from more days/nights/weekends out (+ away from family) celebrating her birthday! She can't cope being alone when her husband travels with work because it triggers her mental health issues, but also can't cope when he's home. Ok.

Reactions: 8
Her eyebrows are shite and shes a self centred head who clearly knows and cares shes come of as a head or why defend it ?
Iv been doing it all wrong me i haven't been to the toilet without having a conversation since 2000. I should have been booking into a hotel !
My eyebrows aren't shite tho
My eyebrows ARE shite (although they're all mine, what little there is) but at least I don't laughably try to justify staying in a hotel away from my husband when usually I'm moaning that my husband is always away.

My eyebrows ARE shite (although they're all mine, what little there is) but at least I don't laughably try to justify staying in a hotel away from my husband when usually I'm moaning that my husband is always away.
Shes defo got marriage issues and mental health issues. Not judging, just stating the obvious. No healthy person who is in charge and control of their life- and happy- needs to stay in a hotel alone for two days. It’s quite clearly her way of dealing with not coping. If I were her family and friends I wouldn’t be applauding this (as she seems to think everybody should be doing) I’d be very worried about her. Also, that hair, nails and eyebrows would have been a red flag that she’s not coping a long time ago 🤣!

Also, off topic and I don’t know if this has been mentioned but I HATE the “grown up breakfast”. Her youngest is 4!!!! And she’s writing them notes telling them to be quiet and make their own breakfast and not wake them up. That’s neglect Cat, not love. You have children. Look after them and deal with it.

Reactions: 8
Now, I know relationships can be hard and marriages need work, but surely if you're finding it that difficult then you might need to consider the alternative??
She bangs on about how therapy/couples counselling saved their marriage...but it really doesn't come across that way at all!

I think if she was my wife and she posted a story posing in some new undies and PJs then naffed off to a hotel for two days I'd be a bit concerned. But he seems a quiet soul - perhaps he's too glad of the peace to care.

I’ve had to make an account, I can’t stand it anymore.

Her privilege is just disgusting, and going “oh, I know I’m lucky to be able to stay in a swanky hotel” doesn’t negate it.

I’d love to be able to do that, I’m a huge introvert and yes, I genuinely do need time alone to regroup. I get up ridiculously early to have this time.

And that “unpopular opinion” that if you don’t want time away from your kids you’re not spending enough time with them? She can get in the effing sea. Some people actually enjoy spending time with their kids.

Im not down with giving my kid a walkie talkie to take herself to the toilet on a camp site
Put your bleeping wine down you lazy witch and take her .
Mad how diffrent people from different back grounds nurture their children …

Reactions: 11
Could this woman get any more self-obsessed and irresponsible? Share with the world’s weirdos that you’re at a named campsite, show them your tent set up, demonstrate that you let your two young kids wander about said campsite ON THEIR OWN, with a frikkin walkie talkie each for their personal safely 🤦‍♀️ These are two young girls whose privacy she doesn’t give two hoots about. Put your phone down Cat, nobody needs a minute-to-minute account of your camping trip. Pay your kids some attention, you’re ON HOLIDAY - apparently. You’ve had your two nights in a hotel so you can get your ‘work’ done. Just STOP, be present with your husband and kids, and FFS, take them to the bloody toilet!!!

• Wow
How bloody stupid is she!!?? Plasters her daughters names and faces all over social media, shares their every location and then is happy to let them wander about a very busy campsite on their own!!!
I genuinely despair at these "instamums"
Maybe try safeguarding your kids and their privacy rather than faff about making reels and banging on about how much time you need away from them!!

How bloody stupid is she!!?? Plasters her daughters names and faces all over social media, shares their every location and then is happy to let them wander about a very busy campsite on their own!!!
I genuinely despair at these "instamums"
Maybe try safeguarding your kids and their privacy rather than faff about making reels and banging on about how much time you need away from them!!
I totally agree imagine ( god forbid ) if anything happened ?
not the same back lash us mere
Mortals would have !

Reactions: 2
Is she moaning and having a sly dig at “claire” who recognised her as an insta head ?
don't act like a head then and you wont feel a show when you actually arnt smashing being top mum ( or kicking off at your little bin lids)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.