Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who tf films themselves doing a peloton work out and uploads it?
Mrs meldrum is another one .

I’ve had to make an account, I can’t stand it anymore.

Her privilege is just disgusting, and going “oh, I know I’m lucky to be able to stay in a swanky hotel” doesn’t negate it.

I’d love to be able to do that, I’m a huge introvert and yes, I genuinely do need time alone to regroup. I get up ridiculously early to have this time.

And that “unpopular opinion” that if you don’t want time away from your kids you’re not spending enough time with them? She can get in the effing sea. Some people actually enjoy spending time with their kids.
Is she really now just making content because of your post, two grid posts and a blog about the privilege she has and how it’s Ok so
Long as she admits it ?

Reactions: 2
Definitely mid life crisis. She does look great, tbf, but seems to be screaming out for attention. Also, howling at the brass neck on her. Off for a gifted hairdo on her expensive extensions and managing to mooch another to gift to one of us plebs 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes! But I suppose her poor, unprivileged followers now qualify so we should be thankful. Also, wearing one of the 'Choose Love' tshirts while you accept your free hair cut seems a bit meh and tasteless...

Reactions: 6
Yes I think giftmatch was mainly for charity but also to give back to followers and to soften the icky feeling around influencer gifting. Not sure running “follow me and the brand and like this post” engagement boosting comps were in the original charitable aims so using the gift match hashtag for these comps feels a bit grim.

How old is her kid? About 6 tops??
now this has often been a topic of discussion in our house the day our youngest can finally make tea……only shes 8 and a kettle of boiling water frightens the tit out of me .
So its not happened yet
Nor does she get herself up
And make her own breakfast

im not parenting very well am i ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How old is her kid? About 6 tops??
now this has often been a topic of discussion in our house the day our youngest can finally make tea……only shes 8 and a kettle of boiling water frightens the tit out of me .
So its not happened yet
Nor does she get herself up
And make her own breakfast

im not parenting very well am i ?
I’ve said it before but it’s neglect! She’s a complete lazy cow. PARENT YOUR KIDS CAT!!!! She resents everything she has to do for them!!! Lazy, neglectful mother. It really bothers me, I feel like reporting her! Those kids are left to their own devices or glued to screens far more than is healthy or safe.

Well last night's Insta stories were hilarious. So many clothing items apparently 'on sale' - and yet still three times more expensive than anything I'd ever be able to justify buying. Oh how the other half live... with their hideous trainers that look like the kids knocked them up from spare Lego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bo is way too young for HP world or whatever it’s called (IMO, obvs). Just like that film with The Rock in it which she took her to, it was a 12!

Reactions: 1
Don't forget the £350 boots that she can wear with anything. I wouldn't dare take them outside at that price! Spoiled madam doesn't even realise that that's half a months wages to some people. On boots! And then she takes the kids to WB studios - another expense most can't afford, especially with all the added upselling she took advantage of (toys, tshirts, drinks, photoshoots) - and has the audacity to moan about her day there too.

Poor you, Cat, having the spare time and money to take your daughters out for the day, wearing an outfit that (judging by your recenta stories) probably cost more than many families spend on food in a MONTH. I haven't spent £350 on clothes in the last two or three YEARS, let alone on a single pair of boots. Is she supposed to be relatable? Because all I see is ungrateful.

Oh woah is me! Have to work all week and couldn’t be bothered to sort childcare so the kids have to watch screens all day. Oh but wait I have a childcare company to push. Love the irony of this…

• Haha
Honestly, the brass neck of this woman?!?! Basically telling parents “yeah it’s fine to neglect your kids if that’s what you gotta do”. Err no, no it’s not. It’s really, really not. Part time (32h/wk) working parent here, and guess what?! I showed some responsibility and sorted out childcare and arranged different annual leave to my FT partner so that we were covered for the school holidays. We make ends meet, just. Holidays and expensive days out? No, we sacrifice these to be able to have the money to work a little less and be able to spend TIME with our kids. She ‘works’ from home… She seems to be constantly seeking validation about HOW MUCH ‘work’ she has to do. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, from where I’m sitting, a significant proportion of the time she spends working is spent messing about in front of her phone - making up silly dances etc. How much does this nonsense actually make you Cat? Spending time, setting up to ‘model’ all the frankly hideous AFF-linked/PR-gifted clothes you’ve been sent? Is this actually rewarding? Is the monetary gain worth sacrificing the well-being of your children for? If I found I was forced to put my kids in front of the TV all day in order to make ends meet, I’d be taking a serious look at my priorities and time management and making some major changes. Take a bloody insta-break woman. Even on your supposed ‘holiday’ you were posting every 2 minutes. A weeks holiday. The world won’t implode. Business won’t dry up. All your fans will be there when you get back. You’ve a week before your kids go back to school. When you’re old and grey and your kids have finally buggered off, what will you have to show for it - a portfolio of shiny little squares on an internet app and a website, and kids who won’t look want to have anything to do with you after what they’ve read on the internet and seen how you’ve flogged their childhood and their privacy for money. Go on, go have another word with yourself. Cry ‘trolls’ all you like. Not a troll here. Just someone concerned about the message you are sending out to your followers, and for the current and future wellbeing of your kids (don’t worry, it’s not just you - I’m concerned about the children of plenty other influencers too…)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she needs to name change to ' very smug indeed '
£350 boots!
£140 for a cardigan!

In the middle of a worldwide pandemic where so many have lost jobs or been on furlough.

How absolutely bleeping ridiculous.

And newsflash, lots of parents work and i can almost 100% guarantee that getting dressed up and taking some photos would not count as hard work to them.

Reactions: 3
Thank the Lord. Cat has spoken - full time work and managing child care is challenging. I feel so relieved and validated that Cat has walked in our shoes. She’s a hero.

what a load of tosh. Some of us have been juggling this for years Cat, and yes it’s bloody tough and ridiculously expensive.It’s called taking responsibility. DH and I don’t take our leave together that often, means we can cover school holidays between us. So we don’t go on many holidays but we get to spend some time with our kids.
Why does she and these huns have such a hard time in recognising their responsibilities as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She made me feel like absoloute tit during lockdowns with all the learning stations and activities she had set up for her kids (complaining about home schooling but smugly showing everyone how on it she was). I struggled so much with home schooling, working from home and having a baby to look after. She didn't care about not being a dick then showing everyone what an absoloute boss she was.

Also, the irony of her mentioning Africa Brooke the other day - she picked out one slide to share that validated her feelings (of feeling bullied/trolled) but ignores Africa's entire message (that you can't censor everyone because you don't like/agree with what they say).

Did you see her bleeping disrespect to Emily Williams Fitness where she accuses her of being triggered simply because she disagreed that you don't need ££ to work out in terms of fancy gear, PT's, peletons, etc (I get you need time). She thinks she's the only one out there working out because she's rich and has "muscle memory" 😂 Cat winter's coming, work will dry up and we all know you're gonna fall off the step train (privilidged or not) because you are the least consistent person to ever walk the earth!

Anyone else lolling at her working from 9-9 for three days in a row. Oh bore off.

One last thing because we know you spend 9-9 refreshing tattle desperately hoping for a new post to perform a reel about: sort your eyebrows out.

Reactions: 5
So she’s stressed because she needs to write some scripts…

• Shoehorn in that ‘hot’ husband is away

• Swear

• Move hair from one shoulder to the other

• Watch some old reels and just copy any old tit

• Haha
Here's an idea Cat... Rather than fanny about on insta complaining how busy you are...
Put your phone down, write a to do list and actually do your "work" 🙄
Nothing on that list she posted would take more than an hour!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.