Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she moaning and having a sly dig at “claire” who recognised her as an insta head ?
don't act like a head then and you wont feel a show when you actually arnt smashing being top mum ( or kicking off at your little bin lids)
What did I miss?

Is she moaning and having a sly dig at “claire” who recognised her as an insta head ?
don't act like a head then and you wont feel a show when you actually arnt smashing being top mum ( or kicking off at your little bin lids)
I missed this too. Who is claire?!

Ive had to unfollow her cos she is a truly awful wanker who doesn’t understand how easy she has it.

Reactions: 3
We're all rushing to book her to record a Cameo message aren't we? Shall we have a whip-around to buy a video where she reads out this thread? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Make your 4 year old some bleeping toast!!
I'm all for kids learning in the kitchen, but a 4 year old does not need to know how to make their own breakfast...

Reactions: 5
Make your 4 year old some bleeping toast!!
I'm all for kids learning in the kitchen, but a 4 year old does not need to know how to make their own breakfast...
Watching my 21 year old making toast makes me wince . Shes a lazy witch
#itsnotafuckingcafe when they are 21 and come in at 1am and want to cook
#itsnotafuckingcafe when they dont eat whats made for dinner because they didn't fancy it
Not when you are four and just want a bit more toast

What did I miss?
Claire was some random
Woman at the camp sight who said hello o recognise you from insta allegedly at the worst moment ever when the kids where playing up And she wasn't smashing motherhoods head in

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She really dislikes her kids and everything about having to care for them. It’s really sad. I hope their dad is more loving and caring towards them 😢

Reactions: 2
Haha yes why did she bother, she hardly much of a fan as she so rarely uses it. The class she did is only 20 minutes.

Her sports bra cup reel came up randomly while scrolling yesterday, I feel like that’s been going round for ages and now suddenly weeks later she’s doing it? Is that her whole job, making reels of content other people are already doing?

Do an ad for a gym thing... misspell their name in the captions even when their logo/name is right beside them. Genius. They'll be delighted 😂

Whys she chatting wham about PRIVILEGE? Hers ? Ours? Everyones ?
we all have it in some form love so dont be cracking on trying to normalise your bratty self centred life by comparing our privilege to yours

Reactions: 3
Ugh. I’m so sick of her publicly declaring her privileage. She gets to humble brag and virtue signal at the same time. So brave of her though to own her Peleton privileage. It’s about time someone spoke up about it snd changed the narrative around peleton ownership. Go smug!!!

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s having some kind of existential crisis. It’s not comfortable viewing.

I thought the blackboard thing of their family rules was so sad, way too much responsibility to put on such little ones' shoulders. Surely if you're *parenting* them then you shouldn't have to resort to this stuff?

I think she’s having an existential crisis too. There’s really not much going on in her day to day life so she has to make everything a ‘thing.’ The journaling kids with the task boards is very annoying. She gets to be superior because she used to be a teacher don’t you know and you can’t take the teacher out of the mum etc etc. I wonder why she gave up teaching?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.