Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get her point about ‘why other people’s opinions do nothing matter’. But the whole point of Instagram is that you are looking for likes - which is errr… people’s (favourable) opinions of you.
I think it was a love letter to us! We're so lucky.💖
The comments are so funny. Needing the validation of absolute arse crawlers to feel good must feel so hollow after the event.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Other people’s opinions clearly matter though Cat, their likes and comments and views and engagement pay you to be able to “work”!!!!

Reactions: 6
'Anyone else think it's awkward we left Europe and come back to win their competition? '
1. We didn't leave Europe
2. That comment/ tweet has been shared on Facebook all day
🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
>6, and multiple households inside. Yet she will go ballistic if the kids are sent home from school because of a Covid case. The mind beggars.

Reactions: 3
1st thing I saw when I went to search for an account. Anyone got eye bleach?
This woman is all shades of tit annoying.

Screenshot_20210713_233004.jpg

Reactions: 1
Eurgh she’s just reposted a pic of an Insta mum who has posted her and her son crying because he’s ill and she’s tired. Honestly these people crave such attention - desperate!!

Oh and I see the crying mother pic was from yesterday!

Last edited:
If it was my 40th birthday, I’d be so embarrassed that my ‘party’ was hosted/attended by my ‘insta-friends’. Does she not have real friends to have a party with? Are fellow influencers actual friends? The whole insta world is so FAKE

If it was my 40th birthday, I’d be so embarrassed that my ‘party’ was hosted/attended by my ‘insta-friends’. Does she not have real friends to have a party with? Are fellow influencers actual friends? The whole insta world is so FAKE
I suspect there was an Insta-do for the likes and one for normal friends.

Shes been having her birthday for about two years now as well

• Haha
Wow serious mid life crisis with the tacky extensions and skin tight orange mini dress. Somebody is going to look back on this embarrassing stage she’s in and cringe…..!!!!!🤔

Wow serious mid life crisis with the tacky extensions and skin tight orange mini dress. Somebody is going to look back on this embarrassing stage she’s in and cringe…..!!!!!🤔
Yup. I see the hunz are still dining out on that tacky Sexy Fish toilet selfie taken a few days ago in comments. I’ve been to SF a few times and it is so underwhelming. I love a fancy £££ restaurant but SF is the definition of ‘style over substance’. Nice spot overlooking the garden in Berkeley Sq though.

And had a whip round
Team, we are slack. We should have hosted *another* party for Cat!
We could have arranged all the instamum party cliches;
Slightly naff venue
A boot
THE dress/jumpsuit
Tassled jacket
Dance routines
Si & Clemmie's Camp Bestival playlist (for screaming along to)
Peace sign power pose podium
Game of who can open their mouth the widest
Sponsored by Mireabeau wine
Gift bags to include NSSN caps (to remind everyone how to walk) and unsold/unread books by the Scummy Mum and Easily Overwhelmed Clemmie.

I'm sure there's more...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.