Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollparts

Never seems to get confused with appointments for her free hair extensions, camping trips, film premieres, envelope openings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Slatternly

I’m perplexed by how trendy it is nowadays for influencers to have an adhd diagnosis. Her mate, style me Sunday has one too. Cat is desperate not to be a basic white girl, and like a lot of them, wants to be a marginalised person.

It really offends me. I work with teenagers with ADHD and like the PP said, it is a long route to diagnosis: observations, different stakeholder perspectives and is done through CAMHS/NHS. For the children I work with, it’s really genuinely debilitating: many of them aren’t safe in the community and risk really poor academic and social outcomes. It’s a big deal! But somehow these fools have hijacked (ie paid for via private psych!) neurodiversity and made it into ‘a thing’ that they think gives them an edge (im sooo scatty and wacky me!) and gives them carte Blanche to be twats. They think ADHD is edgy and charismatic when the reality is actually very very difficult for a lot of people.

I also think inattentive ADHD is something a lot of us have traits of. Being forgetful, zoning out and sometimes being a bit wired is part of a lot of peoples personalities and is not a disability, unless it impedes your ability to function in every day life. I tick nearly every statement on the checklist for inattentive adhd but I manage it, and it’s not something I’m about to make a big deal of as I’m not a twat.

People like her and her mate really make it worse for people with genuine, debilitating needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Blimey talk about full of self importance, she's such a celebrity worried people will follow her to her holiday house 🙄🤣
...but will quite happily let her kids sleep in a seperate tent at a busy festival where she has broadcast their location!!
Make it make sense... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19

hattie20

VIP Member
I must admit - it feels a bit ‘off’ that someone who knows her in real life and is perhaps friends with her is posting so regularly.
Meh. Human nature, innit.

There isn’t a person alive who hasn’t slagged off a friend to another friend or partner before. Any one who says they haven’t is either a saint or a liar. Even the local vicars wife had spoken to me about some of the nice old ladies at the church in exasperated tones before.

Finding a thread about someone you know and commenting on it is fair game.

If Cat doesn’t like being spoken about publicly, she can chose another way to make money than to put her life out into public for all to comment on. You can’t have it both ways.

And if it’s true that she’s not stopped drinking/was never actually an addict anyway/does not have adhd then she deserves to be spoken about in harsh terms. Because that does a disservice to people who are actually struggling and it’s beyond vile to pretend.

But at the end of the day, no one can actually know.

I could come on here and say I am Cats best mate. Or her sister. Or her next door neighbour. I could say anything I like about her and how would you prove it wasn’t true?

We don’t know who anyone is on an anonymous site - even the influencers on here, slagging off their own friends or posting on their own threads.

Everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt - including what the influencer themselves say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

dollparts

I'm a lil jealous of these newly discovered ADHD instamums who have managed to complete uni, start careers, maintain a credit rating above 500, drive cars and have kids who are unaffected. How the other half live 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

frostily

VIP Member
I don’t understand why these instamums don’t understand that IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW, DONT PUT IT ON THE INTERNET

Reactions: 17
I rarely get wound up about anybody or anything, but I feel really strongly about Cat and her fake sobriety (she hasn’t mentioned the “sobriety” as much lately has she?) and the amount of shit she talks about her children is disgusting. I agree with recent posters here, holidays are hard but I enjoy them on the whole and make sure that my kids do too. Surely her manager needs to step in now. She’s making a huge fool of herself, making herself look like such a bad mum and is embarrassing herself with the desperate imitation of Louise Boyce’s comedy videos (and failing massively. She just isn’t as funny).

I also agree that something isn’t quite right with her and Jimmy.

That woman is a mess. Supposed ADHD, post natal depression, trauma from birth/being alone with her kids, alcoholic, suffers from anxiety, marriage breakdown and then marriage reunion, peloton obsession for 5 mins, dog because it’s popular on Instagram, no regular or old friends to speak of. Au pair/nanny for a long time but now they’re never mentioned. “TV my husband hates” whatever happened to that?! Have I missed anything?! 🙄 banged on about marriage counselling for ages, what is the actual point of her account?! Just to moan and publicise her many life issues?!

She seems miserable and it’s time for me to unfollow. What she did to that woman today who mentioned the cost of living crisis is unforgivable and I’m in shock that her management at least, haven’t stepped in.

Kiki13

I disagree with the doubting her problem with alcohol and being cynical about her choices to stop. For me, this is the line between reasonable gossip/discussion about influencers and sometimes when we descend in to something a bit uglier. Implying that you have to look/behave/be drinking a certain way/amount to be an alcoholic is one of the reasons lots of people with alcohol (and other substances) issues don't seek help sooner and continue to hurt themselves and others around them. Addiction is an illness and illnesses manifest differently, you wouldn't say to someone "oh you've only got a bit of cancer, no chemo for you." Yes alcoholism can look like you've wrecked your whole life and you're drinking all day everyday, but it can also not. And I say this as someone who is the child of a very stereotypical drug addict and inevitably we lost him to that when I was young. I commend her for recognising the issue and seeking help, and I'm always glad another child won't have to slowly lose a parent in that way.

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
Just gotta say, being a mental health nurse, everyone doesn’t have schizophrenia and no one wants to admit they’ve been diagnosed with it. Many lack insight and disagree that they have psychosis. It is the most stigmatised mental illness and horrifically disabling. People now love to discuss their ADHD (as a result you now have up to 12-18 month waits for assessment), depression, anxiety, substance use and supposed bipolar disorder (often self-diagnosed). No one wants to talk about psychosis/schizophrenia and personality disorder and this is a huge problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Slatternly

Thread suggestion numero two:
Flaps on show and pissing in the pool, wants to claim disorders coz she thinks it makes her cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Cat really thinks she’s done something with her latest video and she’s so very wrong:
I couldn’t watch it, the second hand cringe is too much. Cat is making a colossal fool of herself. She seems to think it’s funny to not like your children? It’s like she’s taken a little segment of Mum life and based her whole stick on it without realising that while we all moan… we don’t actually feel this way.
Cat- you are not saying what we are afraid to say. We like our children. We value them and our family life.

I call a separation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks I gave up searching at start of 2018.

I think I was following her at this time she stopped drinking made a big deal out of tlit then a few weeks later had a dinner party and came on a live about 1am really dunk
She said on the mother pukka podcast that she put her baby to sleep but when she went back the kid was on the bed, not in the cot and she had
Been lucky nothing happened to her. It happened when she blacked out form drinking . Change that story to a council
Estate & non middle class instahun and it’s been a social services case. But no, it’s content now .

• Heart
Reactions: 15

frostily

VIP Member
I hope people sense the vibe isn’t good with her… she’s seems a bit nasty and negative a lot of the time… I just don’t want that energy around me… (which is why I unfollowed her a while ago) but she’s definitely getting worse - angrier, seems a bit lost, bitter, wracked with insecurities (hence flapsgate)… I think she needs therapy and to do some work on herself.
like the way she reacted to that woman apologising for calling her out for her privilege (which she didn’t need to do at all). At no point did she say ”fair point, I’m a knob, I’m aware I’m lucky” she just comes out with the fake bollocksy “thanks babes I was so triggered but you know energy blah blah blah thanks for “respecting” my “space” or whatever”

argh now she’s showing off by the pool having to rest because she’s been so “busy” for fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
Blimey talk about full of self importance, she's such a celebrity worried people will follow her to her holiday house 🙄🤣
Is telling the world your home is empty for a few days also 'a safety thing'? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
She definitely needs to change her handle to 'very smug now'!
I am that close to tell everyone that she is actually staying at the Samphire Beach House in West Wittering to cut all her smugness short 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Slatternly

Ugh now she's going on about burnout. She really needs to check her privilege. Most of us suffer burnout after working too hard or trying to juggle too much for too long. Not her - she thinks she's being relevant by telling us her mental health is suffering after all her 40th birthday celebrations. Which were a CHOICE she made. Most of us don't get to naff off for a month of parties. Does she even know how lucky she is?
They are tone deaf aren’t they? I hate this stereotype of juggling Insta mummies. Juggling bake sales, children and ‘work.’ Don’t do the fucking bake sale then. When I look at the day in the life of an influencer. Get up, feel anxious, make a reel, go for a walk, write a grid post about overwhelm, parent the kids, drink wine, make a grid post. What a weird, insular little world they live in. She’s not expressed one original thought ever. It’s just tired, derivative mum cliches. No wonder.

frostily

VIP Member
And anyone that follows her and is at latitude also knows it 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Apart from her almost 200k followers, she’s also a public account so anyone can see her posts and stories. By tagging George Ezra, someone could go onto his Instagram and look at his tagged photos, and there’s her kids. Another 700k people follow him.

she may think this is paranoia but it’s not. She’s essentially putting on social media to any predators that her children are at this festival, she’s filmed their campsite, and announced that her children will be sleeping in a tent alone. Moron. Absolute moron.