Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big deal made about coughing and splattering through a lateral flow. Some of us have been doing them every other day for best part off year!

Reactions: 3
So last night’s orange dress party was another influenza bash. This time with Sunday finger and I note that the dancebox woman is getting in on the z-lister action too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck a duck is she STILL going on about her birthday? Her 40th has lasted longer than lockdown and that's saying something. If I were here I'd be embarrassed to be having all these birthday bashes with absolutely no real friends to attend them. Who even makes that big of a deal of their birthday as an adult anyway? Could she not have had one party and then just seen the rest of her "friends" for other social occasions instead of having to make them all about her? Surely she must have lost followers with her incessant "me me me" posts of late. Yawn.

Reactions: 7
I dont understand her latest post about mental health , whats it for ? Validation ? Is she coming out suffering from ill mental health or just trying to be relatable ( again)

I dont understand her latest post about mental health , whats it for ? Validation ? Is she coming out suffering from ill mental health or just trying to be relatable ( again)
Content, innit

Reactions: 4
She needs to jump on the mental health bandwagon with everyone talking about Simone Biles and her decision!

Reactions: 2
She needs to jump on the mental health bandwagon with everyone talking about Simone Biles and her decision!
Shes a horror i completely didn't think if that but it goes to show she will jump on anything to be relevant . Shes as fake as the fitness accounts you see with impossible before and afters . I noticed some wannabe insta head sharing one if her reels today desperate to be noticed . All the insta accounts are getting the same and insincere

Reactions: 1
Tell me it's not just me who gets irrationality irritated by the way she holds her fake-nailed fingers in weird gripping positions when she talks to camera?

• Haha
Ugh now she's going on about burnout. She really needs to check her privilege. Most of us suffer burnout after working too hard or trying to juggle too much for too long. Not her - she thinks she's being relevant by telling us her mental health is suffering after all her 40th birthday celebrations. Which were a CHOICE she made. Most of us don't get to naff off for a month of parties. Does she even know how lucky she is?

Reactions: 6
Ugh now she's going on about burnout. She really needs to check her privilege. Most of us suffer burnout after working too hard or trying to juggle too much for too long. Not her - she thinks she's being relevant by telling us her mental health is suffering after all her 40th birthday celebrations. Which were a CHOICE she made. Most of us don't get to naff off for a month of parties. Does she even know how lucky she is?
They are tone deaf aren’t they? I hate this stereotype of juggling Insta mummies. Juggling bake sales, children and ‘work.’ Don’t do the bleeping bake sale then. When I look at the day in the life of an influencer. Get up, feel anxious, make a reel, go for a walk, write a grid post about overwhelm, parent the kids, drink wine, make a grid post. What a weird, insular little world they live in. She’s not expressed one original thought ever. It’s just tired, derivative mum cliches. No wonder.

Reactions: 14
Toenails are too long
so true. Also that Mother Pukka (who I completely respect) - the level of moaning and negativity.She’ll be a right laugh - fun to follow then she’s back with a traumatic message about an unhealed issue from the past or the trauma of dropping her child at the nursery.
steph Don’t Buy her Flowers is the exact same - lots of fun - then ‘let me moan about how overwhelming this all is’ - but also here is a podcast of me on what a fab business person I am and my business is worth millions.

Literally - what have you got to moan about?

Reactions: 9
She’s clueless. So your boss asks you to produce a piece of work by 4pm and you just say ‘no is a complete sentence’.
Yeah right love - that’s absolutely fine in a global pandemic when major decisions are based on the work you produce that impact on people’s lives.

They are all so bloody stupid

and the constant moaning about home schooling. Some of us wood have given anything to be at home with our kids - but had to get them into school and then face Covid full on. No idea if their bloody privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get her USP. She take other people's work or creations and lip syncs or adds her own bit. Not very original.
Also we are All tired and worn out with this pandemic.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear Cat. Comparing yourself to Taylor Swift while bemoaning the fact that people dare to speak out when they don't like your posts? Tell me, how exactly is a whole month's worth of posts rambling about all your drunken 40th shenanigans "good content" - and how on earth do you think it's going to help people feel less lonely?!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad she had such an amazing day!
myst have been great for her kids that we were there too!
Also wonder how many of those photos were set up… “ Billie go and stand over there by that big painting”.
She’ll probably do a story in a few days to say how actually she didn’t enjoy it at all and that has found the whole experience overwhelming!

So sick of her now! She moans, takes a nap, forgets to take her “meds” (hate that she can’t stop saying “meds”) has a moan about it, finds some negative comments about herself- even though all she does is man bash and moan about other people- and then moans about it. She’s becoming really unattractive in her personality and coming across as very unhappy and bitter. I’m all for speaking out about mental health but do we really need to hear about it 24/7 and watch daily reels about how she doesn’t care that people don’t like her- although she CLEARLY does! Otherwise she wouldn’t go to the effort of even addressing them. She’s lost her niche (whatever that was) and is coming across as plain boring now. Go and enjoy another nap cat 🙄 and don’t forget to tell us that you forgot to take your meds again 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So sick of her now! She moans, takes a nap, forgets to take her “meds” (hate that she can’t stop saying “meds”) has a moan about it, finds some negative comments about herself- even though all she does is man bash and moan about other people- and then moans about it. She’s becoming really unattractive in her personality and coming across as very unhappy and bitter. I’m all for speaking out about mental health but do we really need to hear about it 24/7 and watch daily reels about how she doesn’t care that people don’t like her- although she CLEARLY does! Otherwise she wouldn’t go to the effort of even addressing them. She’s lost her niche (whatever that was) and is coming across as plain boring now. Go and enjoy another nap cat 🙄 and don’t forget to tell us that you forgot to take your meds again 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And as a side note….has any other mum got as much time to themselves as she has?!?! I have two kids and couldn’t get a daylight walk on my own if I really wanted to! Not to mention 30 naps a day like she does! Why does an adult need that many naps anyway?! 🤣🙈🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.