Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that true? I haven’t looked at the comments under the posts. I wonder if she copped a lot of flak in her DMs?
I'm speculating, but she usually only reacts to stuff on here or on her grid. Everything she does is for engagement.

Reactions: 4
I missed the latest twattery because I unfollowed her ages ago, but I get the gist.

She is vile.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her anymore but I was still getting notifications from tattle. So took a peek. So she's done a big apology about the fat suit but left the video on her grid still 🤔 Why leave it up??

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her anymore but I was still getting notifications from tattle. So took a peek. So she's done a big apology about the fat suit but left the video on her grid still 🤔 Why leave it up??
Because people will go back and look at the post and boost the engagement. She isn't genuine in her apology.

I used to really like Cat, she was one of the OK Insta mums I thought. But lately she comes across as very over the top. I know lockdown made us all a bit loopy but she seems to have gone too far

See, I quite like MP but she doesn’t half hang around with a bunch of appallingly dressed, self aggrandising wastes of air.

I mean, REALLY
It’s all a big zlist celeb/IGer circle jerk. Smuggy giving it the full cheesy moon grin with Cherry Healy was funny. “look at meeeee. I’m mates with someone off the telly!”. Watching the scummymummies storying about getting glammed up and going to their ‘mate’s 40th”, only to see that they had to do a ‘turn’ like performing monkeys to earn their place at the supposedly exclusive bash was quite amusing though.

It’s all a big zlist celeb/IGer circle jerk. Smuggy giving it the full cheesy moon grin with Cherry Healy was funny. “look at meeeee. I’m mates with someone off the telly!”. Watching the scummymummies storying about getting glammed up and going to their ‘mate’s 40th”, only to see that they had to do a ‘turn’ like performing monkeys to earn their place at the supposedly exclusive bash was quite amusing though.
I can’t abide the Scummy Mummies. Not only are they as funny as genocide but the body stockings they insist on wearing must play havoc with their vaginal pH.

[holds nose]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman is an influencer, yet what she shares is so irresponsible. Unbelievable. So her daughter starts with a fever and cough yesterday - first of all she claims ‘guaranteed relief’ with a lateral flow test 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Then she backtracks and - correctly - takes her for a PCR test. Then she goes to take other daughter to school this morning, before obviously being informed via DM that they should all be isolating until test result back. Then says as soon as she gets a negative result she’ll be dropping them into school. Sure all the other parents will be utterly delighted that she’s sending an obviously infectious child (feverish and coughing yesterday - will 100% still be infectious today) into the classroom to spread whatever virus she has among all her classmates, causing them - and their families - all to have to then go through the same bloody rigmarole. How selfish. And we wonder why the country is in the state that it is in?! The rules are not difficult or complicated. Anyone with symptoms in your household = entire household isolates until person with symptoms has had a confirmed negative PCR test. Them’s the rules since the beginning of the pandemic. And a bit of common courtesy to other families when you have an unwell child really wouldn’t go amiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's a very good point about making others have to go through the same. There has been a cough going round my sons reception class, all the children have the exact same cough, so it's obviously the same bug, but they've all had to get tested before going back to school, which is very hard for a bunch of 5 year old, especially when some have had traumatic tests previously

Reactions: 3
That's a very good point about making others have to go through the same. There has been a cough going round my sons reception class, all the children have the exact same cough, so it's obviously the same bug, but they've all had to get tested before going back to school, which is very hard for a bunch of 5 year old, especially when some have had traumatic tests previously
Especially when the whole household has to isolate along with the symptomatic child until they get a negative result confirmed. Massive inconvenience for workplaces, all sorts… And then by 2 days later, the symptomatic child has passed it on to their parent/sibling, they then have symptoms, and the whole isolate and test rigmarole has to start again. Not to mention how selfish it is to not care about actual effects of the virus on other people. What might be a minor cold in one child, could make another child very sick. Perhaps then passed on to immunocompromised parents/grandparents, you just don’t know. Certainly the father of one of my child’s classmates has just had a stem cell transplant. His daughter bringing home a ‘cold’ could have catastrophic consequences for him. I just wish people like her would think of others before themselves for once!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else cringe at the child stood on the chair with the kettle? Great content today Cat. Good job you LOVE Mondays🙄

Reactions: 7
I get her point about ‘why other people’s opinions do nothing matter’. But the whole point of Instagram is that you are looking for likes - which is errr… people’s (favourable) opinions of you.

Reactions: 8
I just caught up on some of her pass agg posts, all liked by other fellow instahuns. Tragic 🤨

The go ahead ad was probably the most cringe ad I’ve ever seen on Instagram. Honestly painful too see every insta cliche in 60 secs!
Paddleboarding ✅
Shilling the kids ✅
Cheesy song choice ✅
Crap product ✅
Mums hate their kids ✅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.