Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I'm going to apologise off the bat to any one who has had a vow renewal, I mean no offence...it's just always struck me as a last ditch attempt to make things work/prove you're happy! If you're married, you're married...the vows are for life! (I know that's very much not the case for some marriages)

In this case it's just for content, or so Cat can make it all about herself!

And I do really hope that is something non alcoholic she's drinking, for her sake!...alcoholism and sobriety are not things you can switch on and off!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bananarama87

She did one post of her 'favourite' time of the day was reading silently with her daughter before marching her off to camp.....yet the past few days it's been Jimmy doing the drop offs.
Why make a statement like this is a continuous event when it was a one time occurrence...was this just another bandwagon to jump on?!?
And who is her target audience? Upper class? Coz I certainly can't afford to pay for summer camps, cocaine, fags, or ridiculously priced cosmetics...never mind a 2k week long break in the UK!!
Make it make sense!!!

• Haha

Westcoasthippydreamgirl

The drug use really shocked me. How she would drink, do coke, then take xanax to sleep. It just makes me think if she wasn't a white middle class woman she would have had her kids taken off her. It was hard to establish if she did that around her kids but the suggestion was it was quite regular that she needed the drugs.

Although LOL at her talking to MP about their benders where clearly they were both doing coke...

And the nerve to bring up Tattle and the criticism she gets here. Love you have just admitted drinking 2 bottles of wine and snorting coke during lockdown when you would have had your kids at home.

I'm really glad she is 7 months sober and doing well though. I wish her lots of luck.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I don't get this shizz grammers do story-ing about missing appointments like it's a cool/funny thing to do, Chloe Loves to Shop does it too (she's a complete airhead). Walking along, storying on a mobile device about missing appointments :unsure: :rolleyes:

It's almost like someone needs to invent a handheld device with a digital calendar and alarm clock that can be set as a reminder...

• Haha

Waffledoggy

How ironic. She’s concerned about their privacy and safely while on holiday?! How about the time she posted a story of herself waving her daughter’s prescription about claiming “success” as she managed to get antibiotics - clearly displaying her daughter’s full name, NHS number and HOME ADDRESS?! 🤦‍♀️ You only need to Google her husband and their full address comes up in Company information. If she considers herself that much of a celebrity that she can’t disclose her holiday location surely she should think about these things?!

• Haha

Waffledoggy

Honestly, the brass neck of this woman?!?! Basically telling parents “yeah it’s fine to neglect your kids if that’s what you gotta do”. Err no, no it’s not. It’s really, really not. Part time (32h/wk) working parent here, and guess what?! I showed some responsibility and sorted out childcare and arranged different annual leave to my FT partner so that we were covered for the school holidays. We make ends meet, just. Holidays and expensive days out? No, we sacrifice these to be able to have the money to work a little less and be able to spend TIME with our kids. She ‘works’ from home… She seems to be constantly seeking validation about HOW MUCH ‘work’ she has to do. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, from where I’m sitting, a significant proportion of the time she spends working is spent messing about in front of her phone - making up silly dances etc. How much does this nonsense actually make you Cat? Spending time, setting up to ‘model’ all the frankly hideous AFF-linked/PR-gifted clothes you’ve been sent? Is this actually rewarding? Is the monetary gain worth sacrificing the well-being of your children for? If I found I was forced to put my kids in front of the TV all day in order to make ends meet, I’d be taking a serious look at my priorities and time management and making some major changes. Take a bloody insta-break woman. Even on your supposed ‘holiday’ you were posting every 2 minutes. A weeks holiday. The world won’t implode. Business won’t dry up. All your fans will be there when you get back. You’ve a week before your kids go back to school. When you’re old and grey and your kids have finally buggered off, what will you have to show for it - a portfolio of shiny little squares on an internet app and a website, and kids who won’t look want to have anything to do with you after what they’ve read on the internet and seen how you’ve flogged their childhood and their privacy for money. Go on, go have another word with yourself. Cry ‘trolls’ all you like. Not a troll here. Just someone concerned about the message you are sending out to your followers, and for the current and future wellbeing of your kids (don’t worry, it’s not just you - I’m concerned about the children of plenty other influencers too…)

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Style me Sunday had every right to call Cat out for that article, especially as Cat likes to position herself as an ally and at the time there was a lot of upset about white people writing about Will Smith. Cat was very vocal around BLM saying it's right to amplify black voices but then when money was involved she grabbed it.

dollparts

She's a published author, married to a rock star and for all we know, George Ezra could be there too, it's understandable.

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
Didn't 'forget' your free hair appointment then!
And that reel is just horrible. She's such a nasty cow about those kids. You don't have to be a martyr to your kids but I loved the school holidays when mine were younger. No bloody school run for 6 whole weeks! Yes, they argued and moaned, left mess all over the place. But you know what I did, I taught them how to clear up, respect their things and each other and I played with them and took them out, but it was hard work. You get back what you put in you know. This woman is never happy, a dog her husband didn't want, dicking about on the internet and calling it work, two holidays this summer where there were other adults and kids clubs this week to keep them entertained and still she bleats.
So true about getting back what you put in. My eldest is now 20, I won’t write a long boring post, but they tell me about all the nice things I did for them, the times I spent with them, the interest I took in their hobbies and the ways I spoke to them and how they remember feeling etc. I’m glad I wasn’t a prick, basically, or we wouldn’t have the relationship we do now.

Oh and she would never forget a freebie!

• Heart

Waffledoggy

She’s on a (non-gifted) holiday with her family for goodness sake. Why does she even feel the need to film it all, of course prompting comments about the location?! Just turn your phone off woman. You’re on holiday. Be present with your family!

hattie20

VIP Member
Was shocked she mentioned getting drunk and leaving the baby on a bed and forgetting. Great PR when you're releasing a baby journal 😬
Oh christ, it’s just another bandwagon of middle class “no, I was the shittest parent!”, “No, I was, I was always drunk”, “No, I was! I took a shitload of class A drugs and left my baby to climb the shard! Take that bitches!”

There’s so many of them proclaiming to be “sober”
now when you know most of them just had a bottle of wine on a saturday night (and still do), but
they just want to join in incase they get invited on a podcast with the big girls.

I am genuinely happy for anyone who has beaten a true addiction. But sometimes I just find these people hard to believe.

Also, where I live, admissions like that would have SS all over you. But I don’t live in a middle class area, and none of the mums at my child’s school have a book to flog or friends in high places.

• Heart

dollparts

Forgot to take her meds yesterday but at least remembered to tell Instagram. Let's pray Cat didn't miss an important hair or nail apt 🙏

• Haha

Cheesefiend

Ah, i cant stand her.

Last year, lots of funny reels which was perfect.

This year; fucking smug, preaching about body positivity while working out with a personal trainer, fake hair and trying to seem relatable by saying shes so busy...while sat in a pile of Crisps!

Fuck off.

I do wish the insta bubble would burst for these twats

faff

I’ve had to make an account, I can’t stand it anymore.

Her privilege is just disgusting, and going “oh, I know I’m lucky to be able to stay in a swanky hotel” doesn’t negate it.

I’d love to be able to do that, I’m a huge introvert and yes, I genuinely do need time alone to regroup. I get up ridiculously early to have this time.

And that “unpopular opinion” that if you don’t want time away from your kids you’re not spending enough time with them? She can get in the effing sea. Some people actually enjoy spending time with their kids.

Reactions: 9

dollparts

'Anyone else think it's awkward we left Europe and come back to win their competition? '
1. We didn't leave Europe
2. That comment/ tweet has been shared on Facebook all day
🤣

• Sick

Booklover

VIP Member
If it’s a journal I fail to see how anybody can go around saying they’re “an author” - so is that what we’re going to get now. Author to me is someone’s who’s written a book to actually read. Perhaps the real definition is otherwise, but if so how ridiculous.
Agreed. When she said she'd written a book, I was surprised to discover it's like one of those Baby's First Year record book. 🤪
EVERYONE is bloody writing a book these days, regardless of having any actual talent.
If the likes of Brummymummyof2 can 'write' a poetry book and Rebecca Meldrum can 'write' basically a scrapbook, that says it all really. They've not got an iota of talent between them and don't even bother spellchecking or proofreading their SM posts!!