Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluekoala

Wow, she’s quite something isn’t she!

Ffs, just don’t post you’re away!

This is the trouble with ‘influencers’.. they feel the need to share every little detail of their life.

It’s just not necessary 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

dollparts

She couldn't love the swimsuit anymore? Maybe she means any more? You'd expect a decent grasp of the English language from an ex teacher and insta guru 😜

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I did see her doing the child imitation thing and thought she was nicking Louise’s gimmick. She hasn’t got Louise’s gift for humour and it just seems too try hard.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Who is drinking wine at 3.30pm in the afternoon???
Seriously, why is it portrayed as cool to be a shit, uncaring, semi alcoholic mother?
I’m organised, I love my kids, I love caring for them and making their lives as nice and happy as possible… and I don’t drink at 3pm on a Thursday.
does this make me smug??

• Heart

Waffledoggy

How funny that she’s chosen to have her vow renewal (big white dress, bouquet of flowers and all) on the same day as the wedding of another well-known instahun - Carla Freeman. Did she not get an invite or something?

Maybe it’s just me, but I’d be raging if a guest at my surprise vow renewal ceremony blabbed it all over her insta stories before I’d had the chance to announce it, especially when it looked like a fairly small and intimate do. How totally crass and inappropriate of Mother Pukka. Is nothing private any more?

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Starting the day plastering one of her daughters on Instagram ✔

IMG_20220809_103608.jpg

I guess while reading you don't have to interact with your daughter (probably why this is your fav part of the day, zero parenting for you to do 🤦🤦🤦) and that give you more time to yourself Cat (👀👋😂) as it is the only thing you like...

Last edited:
I have no idea who Carla Freeman is, she describes herself as a “mama” and is represented by mumfluencer (🤢) agency though, which doesn’t endear me to her. But FGS, sharing photos of a bride ahead of them - that’s really not on. Once they share the photos that’s the 👍🏼 for you to go ahead. Not before.

Smugcat and MP are very tight aren’t they. You know what they say, keep your friends close…

I'm not responding to "trolls" anymore, yet I've dedicated an entire post and IGTV to responding to "trolls". You're right Cat, I live in a world where not one person I know can afford/choose to take a couple of days in a hotel for alone time/to get work done. It's so unrelatable. That doesn't make us trolls/dicks, you can't shame and censor everyone who doesn't agree with you. You've literally admitted that you're making money off these conversations.

Like someone else said, surely you would give them the main room so that they were more comfortable?

Everyone I know would offer (insist) their parents had the best and most comfortable room if they had medical problems!
Even though (luckily) my parents have no medical problems, I would give them the most comfortable room anyway.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Has she seriously booked herself into a hotel room for two days to "work"!!!???
Yeah, so relatable! 🙄

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh she’s surpassed herself now.

Getting an apology out of someone by humiliating them into it is absolutely pathetic. And her smug response.

That woman should not have apologised - she said nothing wrong.

This is all such bullshit. They think they are Gods.

• Wow

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I must admit - it feels a bit ‘off’ that someone who knows her in real life and is perhaps friends with her is posting so regularly.

• Haha

exhausted_mother

That last post. Milking your PND/motherhood struggles for money? So so low Cat. Gobsmacked her mum told her to leave her crying baby, why couldn’t she help? 5 weeks is very bloody early to let your baby cry it out.

Auroraa

We're all rushing to book her to record a Cameo message aren't we? Shall we have a whip-around to buy a video where she reads out this thread? 🤣

• Haha

Waffledoggy

Could this woman get any more self-obsessed and irresponsible? Share with the world’s weirdos that you’re at a named campsite, show them your tent set up, demonstrate that you let your two young kids wander about said campsite ON THEIR OWN, with a frikkin walkie talkie each for their personal safely 🤦‍♀️ These are two young girls whose privacy she doesn’t give two hoots about. Put your phone down Cat, nobody needs a minute-to-minute account of your camping trip. Pay your kids some attention, you’re ON HOLIDAY - apparently. You’ve had your two nights in a hotel so you can get your ‘work’ done. Just STOP, be present with your husband and kids, and FFS, take them to the bloody toilet!!!

• Wow