Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
How much more mileage is she going to get out of hating the summer holidays?

We get it Cat. Some people hate the summer holidays for various reasons (although you’ve either been on holiday with other people watching them while you have alone time, or they have been at a camp, your “job” is dressing up or talking shit on podcasts and doesn’t exactly seem taxing so actually, what are you moaning about?)

I really like the summer holidays - there, I said it 🙄

My eldest is 20 and my youngest a baby, kids in the middle so I’ve been doing it a looooong time. And you aren’t the first to go on and on and ON about how much you hate it or to try and shame people like me who love it and who quite enjoy having young children at home all the time and try and make us feel like there is something wrong with us for that. I’ve heard it all over the years and it’s quite boring.

We all feel differently, but please, shut up about it now. I know you think other women will see your posts and think “wow! amazing! she’s helped me so much!” but you are one of thousands moaning about the summer holidays and the people commenting on your posts are just blowing smoke up your arse.
I think it does highlight how distant she is to her children. I think instead of being an instagram mum maybe she could take a few steps back and ask herself why it’s easier to talk to the camera than her children? Why she would rather ship them off to various holiday camps than spend a day with them? Her work is flexible. Why is the best part of her day spent in silence and in another world to her youngest?

I don’t see any maternal warmth in what she shares. I don’t know if she started playing a character fof instagram of a deranged woman who felt she did all the housework and parenting and had a bitterness in that way and she’s kind of morphed into her character or whether it’s a case of much a true word said in jest?

In any case what I see is someone prone to ignoring the huge amount of privilege and fortune she has and wasting it all on a very mediocre SM “career”

I think she should stop and spend some time with her girls and be their mum instead of trying to palm them off constantly. She might find she actually enjoys them now and again!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

hattie20

VIP Member
Yeah, there isn't any verifiable evidence. A picture of what *could be* champagne is not it. So many alcohol free drinks out there these days!
No skin in the game, either, just haven't seen a ny evidence for it myself.

Agree with someone upthread who says she doesn't seem very happy at the moment. Despite all that performative journalling, sobriety, new dog, holidays etc etc there is so much moaning, and strong whiffs of superiority and just downright nastiness. Years ago she made a comment taking the piss out of child labourers making her kids t-shirts or something, never forgot that one.
She’s never seemed like a happy person.

I mean, I have suffered from depression most of my life, but it doesn’t manifest itself outwardly in me as nastiness etc. So I don’t mean that. She just seems really off all the time. I can’t explain it.

Outwardly she has a lot of wonderful things in her life - beautiful, healthy children, a husband who does a job he seems to love, her “career” where she gets a lot of freebies, a nice home she owns, family, friends and seemingly no money worries. She comes across as resentful of most of it, and very superior.

I know people like her. They usually make “jokey” digs at other people and I find it very hard to tolerate. She comes across as being like that.

And also that photo of her with a drink at her wedding. If it was AF then she should have said so in a caption. For all of her not wanting to “trigger” people, someone who was staying sober might follow her for inspiration (stay with me 😂), and might have seen a photo of her with
drink in hand triggering.

I only know one alcoholic. He’s been sober for 4 ish years now and he can not have any alcohol free drinks, especially not in actual wine glasses. He finds that a real head fuck even now and we as friends all make sure that he’s not put in a situation where an AF glass of something would be offered. And that’s 4 years down the line of sobriety.

Last edited:

elloelloello

VIP Member
I reckon she’s a tattler herself tbh. Hopefully one day she has a MoD style fuck up and gets outed.

dayleymale

Does anyone think she edits her comments? She was irking me so I looked for her on here, and this thread confirmed my feelings. The comments on her posts though…wtf?! All are overly complementary, no one is calling her out. I did, but then deleted as although I only stated facts, don’t want to troll even the cuntiest of cunts. I have struggled with drinking since lockdown and when she came out with her story at the beginning of the year, it really touched me. I’m not judging anyone on their sobriety journey. If she was sober for a while then returned to drink, fine, but don’t lie. AA is so about open and honesty. It’s always ok to not be sober but never ok to lie about a sobriety journey.
Also; the vulva vid, no one in the comments mentions she’s got her puss out, I genuinely didn’t think she knew to start with but there’s no way no one would not mention her labia majora being on show. Did she really do that on purpose? I think so and wtaf???

Sunnybee

Apparently someone DM'd her by mistake with a message they were sending to someone else - something along the lines of 'She looks worse now she's sober'.
Cat comes across as very unsteady at the moment - the tears over the missing dress and abuse towards the DPD staff were just awful. Why does she seek validation for her awful behaviour towards people she sees as only fit to serve her?

I don't think anyone should be criticising her getting sober or how she defines herself. There is no checklist of what an alcoholic looks or behaves like, and in the shitty world of influencers, if she does encourage other women to think about their own reliance on alcohol, then that's a good thing.
BUT what she's doing is incredibly hard, and she's obviously struggling. The way she is documenting it live to thousands of people, most of whom don't care or understand, is not healthy or beneficial in any way. I wonder if she's disclosed to her sponsor how much unnecessary pressure she's putting on herself by inviting an audience to watch and judge what she's going through? The first 6-9 months of sobriety are hell, a complete rollercoaster. The act of not drinking can be all-consuming and exhausting. It's the most literal and brutal definition of self care, but sleep masks, candles and baths don't even touch the sides. I truly wish her well, but she's trying to ride two separate horses at the same time, and I worry it will end badly.

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She’s clueless. So your boss asks you to produce a piece of work by 4pm and you just say ‘no is a complete sentence’.
Yeah right love - that’s absolutely fine in a global pandemic when major decisions are based on the work you produce that impact on people’s lives.

They are all so bloody stupid

and the constant moaning about home schooling. Some of us wood have given anything to be at home with our kids - but had to get them into school and then face Covid full on. No idea if their bloody privilege

• Heart

Aab41

VIP Member
2 hours ago she's moaning that has too much to do before going away, hasn't even unpacked from last week let alone do any washing etc (No judgement on not unpacking, I hate doing it but if going away again so soon I obviously would!)
1 hour ago - getting her nails done 🙄🤷‍♀️, seriously she is so deluded about what being busy and having too much to do actually means!

• Haha

Waffledoggy

Whilst I am apparently just a nasty troll, I just wanted to say that I applaud Cat for the way she is using her platform to raise awareness of ways that people can help Ukraine. It’s obvious that she’s actually doing her own research and sharing (mostly) thoughtful and well considered information. Unlike many other influencers who are carrying on regardless (with brief ‘copy-and-paste acknowledgements of Ukraine interspersed throughout the usual tripe). The global situation is at the forefront of everyone’s mind at the moment, and I think if you’re in a position of ‘influence’ over others you need to adjust your posts accordingly. If you have nothing helpful to post, then post nothing at all. Take a break. Nobody wants watch your skincare routine right now or stories of gifted holidays. Those who do and say they’re trying to escape the news or ‘keep everything normal’ need a slap in the face and to wake up. Things are NOT normal and there are things that just about everyone can do to help. Cat - I respect the way you are going about this and have found some of your posts quite helpful. Don’t worry, I’ll no doubt be back to being a bitch in a few days…. (as soon as you start posting silly dances again 😉😘)

Reactions: 11

hattie20

VIP Member
You know what strikes me as a bit sad though?

She said that a stranger helped her with the girls piggybacks. which is lovely, but she clearly went on her own with them.

I would bet good money that her bestest ever insta pals were no where to be seen because she couldn’t get them (or probably even herself 😂) a freebie ticket.

If she had backstage access and VIP gig tickets, they would have been all over her, clamouring for an invite and tagging her and her husband in everything to show what fun and great mates they all are, just to show off.

Instagram is a fickle world, Cat.

Gee

Chatty Member
Im not down with giving my kid a walkie talkie to take herself to the toilet on a camp site
Put your fucking wine down you lazy bitch and take her .
Mad how diffrent people from different back grounds nurture their children …

Booklover

VIP Member
Being told by your own mother to leave your 5 WEEK OLD BABY TO CRY! Really Cat? Could she not have taken over for a bit? You can see where she gets her mothering skills from!

• Haha
Exactly. Genius life hack there, if you want to maintain your privacy, try….not posting about it?
And yes, filling in the baby journal must surely be author status? Writing a shopping list? Editor. Composing a postcard to your mum on holiday? Copywriter.

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
How much more mileage is she going to get out of hating the summer holidays?

We get it Cat. Some people hate the summer holidays for various reasons (although you’ve either been on holiday with other people watching them while you have alone time, or they have been at a camp, your “job” is dressing up or talking shit on podcasts and doesn’t exactly seem taxing so actually, what are you moaning about?)

I really like the summer holidays - there, I said it 🙄

My eldest is 20 and my youngest a baby, kids in the middle so I’ve been doing it a looooong time. And you aren’t the first to go on and on and ON about how much you hate it or to try and shame people like me who love it and who quite enjoy having young children at home all the time and try and make us feel like there is something wrong with us for that. I’ve heard it all over the years and it’s quite boring.

We all feel differently, but please, shut up about it now. I know you think other women will see your posts and think “wow! amazing! she’s helped me so much!” but you are one of thousands moaning about the summer holidays and the people commenting on your posts are just blowing smoke up your arse.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She needs a break from IG .

Stop talking into the phone about every regular detail of her life and perhaps get some therapy and not talk about it.

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Why do all these insta mums post, what I feel, are inappropriate images of themselves? I'm not really here for seeing their naked bodies. Why does Cat think I want to see her in that body suit? Why would any of us want to see her vulva? I've never in my life thought, "oh, I know what my friends, family and colleagues want to see, me in my altogether". I don't class myself as a prude, I'm fine with the human body being exposed in the right context, such as scenes in a film, topless on a beach etc... but I don't think insta is an appropriate place for it, not when you're following for their 'mum' or 'matey' content. It's not fucking only fans Cat, put your bits away!

HM92

Urgh her latest post about sleep training at 5 weeks as she was “on her knees” from lack of sleep. Just shows what was to come, her children are just too much effort for her. I’m at 10 months of sleep deprivation with my second child and obviously everyone can do what they like with their own children but at 5 weeks?! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Typical "influencer" behavior from her this week...
Post about a "controversial" subject, then gets upset when she gets backlash! Cue the tears and "break" 🙄
Personally I quite liked the reel and agree that anti-vax nonsense is dangerous and should not be spread, but did she really think no-one would take offence/send her abuse!
C'mon Cat 🙄 you've been here before!

Reactions: 10