Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she likes them very much or she would want to spend time with them.
Maybe they don't like her?! And are more than happy for her to go journaling and walking on her own on the beach 😂😂😂

No ads on holiday but a PR gift seems to be acceptable? Cant believe she's even making reels on what i suppose is technically her honeymoon. Its either that or solo walks on the beach. Spending ANY time with your family??
She posted a prerecorded #AD already for a clothes delivery service while on her holiday just before or after her last chance at saving her wedding vows renewal ceremony...🤦🤦🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
How bleeping smug and self centred must you be to pose like THAT in a swimsuit and show all your followers 🤦‍♀️
Just stand normally ffs, you don’t need to do that attempt at being sexy.
It’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ever so "inspiring" quote from So Smug Now this morning was another "great" one...
IMG_20220804_225006.jpg

Could she and all her chins look more smug on this picture if she they tried?! 🤦😂 Now we know why she looked so orange yesterday and why she applied too much fake tan for...swimming costume #AD incoming:
IMG_20220804_225251.jpg

IMG_20220804_225322.jpg

A reel too?! How lucky are we?!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 Should we obliged and watch?...You know you want to...The last pose is obviously the classiest one of all (not!) and features a bruised 🍑...
IMG_20220804_225425.jpg
IMG_20220804_225406.jpg
IMG_20220804_225507.jpg
IMG_20220804_225446.jpg

IMG_20220804_224852.jpg

I would say that clearly Jimmy isn't bothered at all as he couldn't even be arsed to take the pictures for her...She is clearly resting her phone on a chair or something, how embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sad thing is that the swimsuit that she looks great in and is promoting, is by her supposed mate Style Me Sunday who threw her under a bus publicly over her writing an article about the fallout from the Will Smith incident at the Oscars.

It was all very odd as Cat had done nothing wrong, she had been approached to write an article and give her opinion. Style Me then tore her to bits for “speaking out of turn” as she felt it should have been written by a black woman.

Well, they didn’t ask you Style Me, and either way what you did was nasty and mean-spirited.

So, I think very generous of Cat to promote this “friend”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sad thing is that the swimsuit that she looks great in and is promoting, is by her supposed mate Style Me Sunday who threw her under a bus publicly over her writing an article about the fallout from the Will Smith incident at the Oscars.

It was all very odd as Cat had done nothing wrong, she had been approached to write an article and give her opinion. Style Me then tore her to bits for “speaking out of turn” as she felt it should have been written by a black woman.

Well, they didn’t ask you Style Me, and either way what you did was nasty and mean-spirited.

So, I think very generous of Cat to promote this “friend”.
Wow. I had no idea about that.

I find Natalie totally unbearable, so I don’t watch her at all. I thought they were good friends (well, “instachums”)

It's just really rotten to call your mate out like that and try and humiliate them in front of everyone.

Reactions: 3
Style me Sunday had every right to call Cat out for that article, especially as Cat likes to position herself as an ally and at the time there was a lot of upset about white people writing about Will Smith. Cat was very vocal around BLM saying it's right to amplify black voices but then when money was involved she grabbed it.

Reactions: 10
They were both bell ends over the Will Smith thing. No one came out of that well.

I’ll (grudgingly) give her that she looks good in that swimming costume. Fair play.

• Haha
After the racist incident that costed MOD her "Instagram career", Cat had to have at least one token POC in all her fake friendships. Style me Sunday being it...They are both fake and mean girls IRL and they both love stabbing eachother in the back a lot!!! 😂😂😂

Live from Samphire Beach House in West Wittering...
IMG_20220805_212532.jpg

IMG_20220805_212519.jpg
IMG_20220805_212501.jpg

Here we go again...So Smug Now saying once again that she would rather spend time alone than with her husband and kids...That wedding vows renewal isn't going to last very long is it?😂😂😂
IMG_20220805_212558.jpg

But not enough to book a dog friendly place for your family staycation though...🤦🤷🤦
IMG_20220805_212615.jpg

IMG_20220805_212636.jpg

Cat then moves on really quickly to talk about the view and the weather as clearly she is only using her poor dog as something else to get content out of...🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 2
Style me Sunday had every right to call Cat out for that article, especially as Cat likes to position herself as an ally and at the time there was a lot of upset about white people writing about Will Smith. Cat was very vocal around BLM saying it's right to amplify black voices but then when money was involved she grabbed it.
I disagree, Cat was invited to write the article and give her view.

After the racist incident that costed MOD her "Instagram career", Cat had to have at least one token POC in all her fake friendships. Style me Sunday being it...They are both fake and mean girls IRL and they both love stabbing eachother in the back a lot!!! 😂😂😂
Who is MOD?

I disagree, Cat was invited to write the article and give her view.

Who is MOD?
No offense to you, but really who cares about Cat's point of view, especially on that event??! 🤣🤣

MOD is was Mother Of Daughters on Instagram...If you Google her you will find plenty of very interesting articles about her being a racist who got caught bad mouthing her so called Insta friends on Tattle...🤦🤣🤣

Cut it cat we know too well that you are still drinking alcohol so you can stop exploiting the sobriety card for your (sick) content...You clearly didn't have to show and mention the brand of the bottle of alcohol especially without a TW to all your followers that might be triggered by alcohol. You are slagging off PR companies who send you alcohol (that you will happily be drinking with your next fag...) by showing alcohol to your followers who might be real recovering addicts 🤦🤦🤦 Do as I say not as I do... You clearly are an idiot🤦🤦🤦 Unless this was an #UndisclosedAd of course from the same brand that you have been getting drunk from at you wedding vows renewal ceremony???

Also cat 👀👋 All the PR crappy stuffs that you have been sent while away and that you are now posting in your stories should be tagged #AD and or #PRGifted!!!

Attachments

She’s so full of tit that I can’t even be arsed with free-alcohol-gate.

And christ, the price for that house for a week! Staggering. Relatable as always 😳

• Haha
That's a lot of money for a week.
Also splitting the cost with her parents who said the beds were lumpy and struggled to walk to the beach due to the steep slope, cheeky much there Cat?!😂
Also considering it seems to be marketed as high end (Over £2k) it sounds pretty basic from her review?!? Not sure what the owners will say but I'm betting there won't be any future #gifts #PRdiscount

• Haha
FINALLY the "review" is here...better late (again!) than never in cat's world...It must be her fake #ADHD 🤦🤣🤦

Also who else think that Jimmy is doing a Jude Law on her with the nanny/dog-sitter/house-sitter from NYC which cat said everyone loved?!? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.