Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CaroWatkinson

The sad thing is that the swimsuit that she looks great in and is promoting, is by her supposed mate Style Me Sunday who threw her under a bus publicly over her writing an article about the fallout from the Will Smith incident at the Oscars.

It was all very odd as Cat had done nothing wrong, she had been approached to write an article and give her opinion. Style Me then tore her to bits for “speaking out of turn” as she felt it should have been written by a black woman.

Well, they didn’t ask you Style Me, and either way what you did was nasty and mean-spirited.

So, I think very generous of Cat to promote this “friend”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

frostily

VIP Member
Prefacing this by saying that the belittling of mental illness is terrible & the amount of self diagnosis and/or following a trend is awful, I did notice something today 😅
You know how a social media platform is really popular with teens & then older people get involved & then young people move on, her constant band wagon jumping reminds me of that.
The ADHD diagnoses were flying in 20-21 but now everyone has schizophrenia. It’s like everyone had a sausage dog and now there’s a new type I expect. I don’t doubt Cat has mental health problems but I think she’d be better off getting off the internet & actually working on herself in the real world instead of trying to stay relevant 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13

hattie20

VIP Member
Why do all these insta mums post, what I feel, are inappropriate images of themselves? I'm not really here for seeing their naked bodies. Why does Cat think I want to see her in that body suit? Why would any of us want to see her vulva? I've never in my life thought, "oh, I know what my friends, family and colleagues want to see, me in my altogether". I don't class myself as a prude, I'm fine with the human body being exposed in the right context, such as scenes in a film, topless on a beach etc... but I don't think insta is an appropriate place for it, not when you're following for their 'mum' or 'matey' content. It's not fucking only fans Cat, put your bits away!
Because they are all just massive attention seekers or the wouldn’t be putting their lives on line at all.

It’s like it just spirals and you lose sight of what is appropriate and all you care about is how many people will see it, share it, who it will get you noticed by.

Trying to be a successful influencer is like having a form of mental illness, and I don’t say that lightly or mean it to be offensive. It takes over your whole life and the way you think. Every thought is about content and who it will reach/where it will get you.

People like cat can’t even go for a bloody walk without posting some inane drivel which they think is the most important thing on earth to say at that moment in time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Waffledoggy

The whole ‘I’m better than you’ narrative. It’s sad isn’t it? Presumably she’s making reference to Tattle with her statement below. If someone wants to put themselves out there on the internet, they need to accept that people have the right to comment if they don’t agree/like what they say. I don’t agree with bullying/trolling by means of sending faceless personal messages, but if someone wants to make an anonymous observation/criticism on here they are within their rights to do so. It doesn’t make me ‘smaller’ than you, Cat. What makes you think I’m not doing as well as you? Because I don’t have 10k followers? Am I a sad and lonely individual who spends my evening looking through Instagram to ‘troll’ on here? Nah I’m doing pretty well thanks. It kills some time when I’m on the train home from work - mindless scrolling to switch off. I have a career (a real one), kids who I like spending time with, great family and friends, a nice house. Why do I ‘waste’ my time posting on here? Because there are certain things that ‘influencers’ like you shouldn’t be allowed to get away with unchecked. Yeah, some of your reels are pretty funny, and that’s why I follow you, for a a laugh. But some of your previous content has been awful, particularly the lockdown stuff about how much you can’t stand your kids. That shouldn’t be allowed. Admittedly you haven’t slagged them off as much recently, so maybe the stuff on here does make you reflect? It’s not cool for influencers to ‘influence’ that it’s ok to hate your kids and speak of them with contempt (satirical or not) - that’s just not ok. And people should be allowed to communicate that without fear of being labelled ‘TROLL’.

Attachments

• Heart

Abi da Walker

So the beach hut is off limits but

We are are this festival, this is what my kids look like, this is what they are wearing, this is where our tent is in the field, they will be sleeping alone in the next tent …

That’s perfectly safe is it?

• Haha
  • Wow

dollparts

All makes sense, nobody wants to run the risk of wedding crashers. We'll have to wait for the OK spread xx

• Haha

Sunnybee

And had a whip round
Team, we are slack. We should have hosted *another* party for Cat!
We could have arranged all the instamum party cliches;
Slightly naff venue
A boot
THE dress/jumpsuit
Tassled jacket
Dance routines
Si & Clemmie's Camp Bestival playlist (for screaming along to)
Peace sign power pose podium
Game of who can open their mouth the widest
Sponsored by Mireabeau wine
Gift bags to include NSSN caps (to remind everyone how to walk) and unsold/unread books by the Scummy Mum and Easily Overwhelmed Clemmie.

I'm sure there's more...

• Haha

Sunnybee

She said she was taking a break. I got all excited. Her break was about 4.6 minutes. Can I report her to the ASA for such a huge lie?!
I guess that desperate need for validation doesn't have anywhere to go if she actually stops posting.

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
Today’s positive affirmation is: “I’m going to realise that I’m just a boring, over privileged woman with too much time on my hands, ditch my fake friends who are only in it for the content, parent my children without moaning and ditch my God awful instagram account before I become an even bigger laughing stock. Oh, and I am going to stop trying to be the ‘funny one’ because I don’t have a funny or original bone in my body.”

There ‘yar, smugcat.

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
5 weeks?!

Shit almighty. Sorry, but I judge hard on that one, as a mother of 3. Christ, that’s terrible. Tiny 5 week old babies don’t understand sleep training. That makes me so sad.

And if any of my daughters have children, I would be telling them to rest while I comforted their crying baby for them if I was there, not telling them to ignore them.

• Heart

Stringyone

Why make a video about the secret place she’s staying with her mainly simpering into the camera and looking as smug as ever?
Just no xx

• Haha

Waffledoggy

Does she really have so little respect for her daughter’s privacy and dignity that she thinks it’s ok to share this?! 🤯
A5279D2E-AD83-48B2-BB6F-25E79A6CA0B6.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
Now, I don't have kids, and at this point I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have them, for various reasons! (see Cat...you can make that decision) but sleep training always strikes me as a little harsh?? Babies cry for a reason and if those needs aren't met at a young age, it can have a lasting effect!
No hate/offence to anyone here who has done it...its just something I don't get!
Sleep training absolutely wasn’t for me, but that’s not even the worst bit about it. She clearly says that she’s leaving her 5 week old daughter in a separate room which is absolutely against guidance from the lullaby trust, SIDS is proven to be higher in babies who don’t share a room with their caregivers under 6 months.
Sleep training or not is a choice that probably makes little difference in the long run, but leaving your newborn to sleep in their own room? Nah, absolutely not on and she shouldn’t be posting about it (even if she’s caveating that she’s ‘not advising’, people will clearly think it’s ok)

Also, while I’m on one 😂😂 she says it was her mum who said it was ok.. could her mum or Jimmy not have taken the baby for a few hours so she could sleep ffs! She’s not a struggling single mum with no support 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
The ADHD thing feels a bit like when everyone who liked things neat and tidy decided that they had OCD and would regularly reference “this is bad for my OCD” ignoring the fact that OCD is actually an extremely intrusive disorder to live with and isn’t limited to cleaning more then once a month… if she genuinely has adhd then I feel bad for saying that.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
That person she just publicly called out, did not deserve to be. Her comment wasn't rude
Wow.

Sharing someone’s account. That’s really low. And it wasn’t a rude comment. Just an observation.

If you don’t like it Cat, don’t put it all out there for people to comment on! Not everyone will like what you do!

Why hasn’t this sunk in to these people yet?

And it’s not DMs rattling you, it’s tattle. But you can’t share that because it will direct more people to this thread.

• Haha

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
  • Haha
One of my children has just been diagnosed with adhd. It’s heartbreaking, as it massively affects his school day and ability to learn 🥲 so seeing instahuns labelling themselves with it when they’ve breezed through the school stage and think it’s just about being a bit scatty and losing their keys, makes me so cross.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
She said she was definitely dropping “the little bitches off” at the cinema tent this year.
I was shocked to hear her say that during the live yesterday
Fucking hell. That’s really awful.

I caught a little bit of the live, before I clocked it was a live and not a story and oh my god, life’s too short.

Did she I hear her say her husband was playing for someone this weekend?

If so, it’s bloody hilarious that she’s got the tickets and glampimg as part of a deal to promote 3 😂 Sje wouldn’t have gone otherwise. My best friends brother is a sound technician for acts, even he gets good tickets for his wife and kids to gigs and festivals.

Also, what happened to gift match? That died a death, didn’t it? Why didn’t she ask 3 to provide the same experience for a family who couldn’t afford a holiday?

Oh yeah, because gift match was only her thing when the instamums were getting it in the neck for being over privileged wankers.

• Haha

Waffledoggy

This woman is an influencer, yet what she shares is so irresponsible. Unbelievable. So her daughter starts with a fever and cough yesterday - first of all she claims ‘guaranteed relief’ with a lateral flow test 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Then she backtracks and - correctly - takes her for a PCR test. Then she goes to take other daughter to school this morning, before obviously being informed via DM that they should all be isolating until test result back. Then says as soon as she gets a negative result she’ll be dropping them into school. Sure all the other parents will be utterly delighted that she’s sending an obviously infectious child (feverish and coughing yesterday - will 100% still be infectious today) into the classroom to spread whatever virus she has among all her classmates, causing them - and their families - all to have to then go through the same bloody rigmarole. How selfish. And we wonder why the country is in the state that it is in?! The rules are not difficult or complicated. Anyone with symptoms in your household = entire household isolates until person with symptoms has had a confirmed negative PCR test. Them’s the rules since the beginning of the pandemic. And a bit of common courtesy to other families when you have an unwell child really wouldn’t go amiss.

• Heart