Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quote of the day from so smug now is "I will make the most of this time away and give myself to the people I love" (but I will keep reposting all the posts about my book which is not selling because you know priorities...)🤷🤦🤣

Also Cat 👀👋 we know that you haven't been sober for 249 days so cut the lies 🤥🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what's next? Book has died a death. Wedding vows renewal fell flat on its face.
Next thread title right here!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I still can’t get over someone setting up a business called mumfluencer
🤣🤣🤣 A business who is trying to "influence" overwhelmed and tired mums all over the country while only signing mums who are soooo close to having a mental health episode themselves when recording an #AD or an Instagram story 😂😂😂 Yes I am talking about you cat, emma, jane, carla, kelly 👋👀 I will definitely not be influenced by you but I am definitely here for the show 🍿🍿😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What the bet she “addresses” the photo of her holding the glass of booze?

“Just held it for the photo!”
“It was non alcoholic wine!”

duck, it’s all so boring. Who gives a tit.

And anyway, I thought Clemmie Telford was the “sober” one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm going to apologise off the bat to any one who has had a vow renewal, I mean no offence...it's just always struck me as a last ditch attempt to make things work/prove you're happy! If you're married, you're married...the vows are for life! (I know that's very much not the case for some marriages)

In this case it's just for content, or so Cat can make it all about herself!

And I do really hope that is something non alcoholic she's drinking, for her sake!...alcoholism and sobriety are not things you can switch on and off!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Vow renewals are always the death knell on Real Housewives, I wouldn't risk it, personally 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What the bet she “addresses” the photo of her holding the glass of booze?

“Just held it for the photo!”
“It was non alcoholic wine!”

duck, it’s all so boring. Who gives a tit.

And anyway, I thought Clemmie Telford was the “sober” one.
🤣🤣🤣
I will go with the "It was non alcoholic wine!" 🤥🤥😂

Don't get me started on Clemmie Telford 🤦🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m not a celeb (or even celeb adjacent) and my business is registered to my accountant’s address at CH. It’s v common.

The vow renewal thing, interesting. That caption too. It suggests to me that they’ve come very close to divorce in the last few years and this is their ‘fresh start’/ clean slate.

Same as ever when vow renewals crop up, I wonder who fucked someone else. I don’t know if that’s the case here, certainly there are plenty of other ways to destroy your marriage, but this is definitely coming over as a ‘do or die’ thing. It was this or a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The vow renewal thing, interesting. That caption too. It suggests to me that they’ve come very close to divorce in the last few years and this is their ‘fresh start’/ clean slate.

Same as ever when vow renewals crop up, I wonder who fucked someone else. I don’t know if that’s the case here, certainly there are plenty of other ways to destroy your marriage, but this is definitely coming over as a ‘do or die’ thing. It was this or a baby.
Jimmy had a vasectomy when it was the trendy thing to do on Instagram so baby number three was definitely out of the window for them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Talking about the other girls in the “Mumfluencer” gang, that Emma Nicolet is a particular kind of nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Talking about the other girls in the “Mumfluencer” gang, that Emma Nicolet is a particular kind of nut job.
She most definitely is!!!! She has a puppy now too which is probably like her third child?! Her and her husband will get divorced soon too...My bet is that she will be the first one to be exiting the "mumfluencer" gang because of her very poor mental health (and not getting any paid partnerships in)...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.