Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already reduced, is that normal day after release?

6th in Sports Humour?!?
They list these bull tit excuse for books in the most random categories so that they can claim “top ten amazon “ to whatever. Absolutely jokers .
Jonathon Joly done the same with his tripe listed under computer guides or something.
Absolutely zero scruples , any of them .
Dry your eyes Cat. Kids grow up. New borns are hard. Maybe do
Something to help new mothers instead of making daft skits & punting your book to line your pockets ?

Reactions: 4
Has she really just shared a TikTok of kids coming out of school being pelted with water balloons, and water pistols? I know it's just water but after what happened recently maybe a tad insensitive?

Reactions: 1
The drug use really shocked me. How she would drink, do coke, then take xanax to sleep. It just makes me think if she wasn't a white middle class woman she would have had her kids taken off her. It was hard to establish if she did that around her kids but the suggestion was it was quite regular that she needed the drugs.

Although LOL at her talking to MP about their benders where clearly they were both doing coke...

And the nerve to bring up Tattle and the criticism she gets here. Love you have just admitted drinking 2 bottles of wine and snorting coke during lockdown when you would have had your kids at home.

I'm really glad she is 7 months sober and doing well though. I wish her lots of luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The drug use really shocked me. How she would drink, do coke, then take xanax to sleep. It just makes me think if she wasn't a white middle class woman she would have had her kids taken off her. It was hard to establish if she did that around her kids but the suggestion was it was quite regular that she needed the drugs.

Although LOL at her talking to MP about their benders where clearly they were both doing coke...

And the nerve to bring up Tattle and the criticism she gets here. Love you have just admitted drinking 2 bottles of wine and snorting coke during lockdown when you would have had your kids at home.

I'm really glad she is 7 months sober and doing well though. I wish her lots of luck.
You worded it far better than I did! I was truly shocked she even admitted to the coke thing

Reactions: 3
Wow what have I missed. Coke during lockdown?! Didn’t see that one coming. Hope she’s knocked that one on the head as well as the drink then.

Off to film 'content' so twatty. And didn't want to spend a fortune on an outfit, but the one she chose was £69!!! And that's just the dress, assuming bought new shoes too, seems expensive to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Book launch day today. Looking forward to your insights Mmmmmm ;);););)

The 20 free tickets for her boring book launch event have all gone...I personally don't need one as I am getting my invite straight from Cat 🤣🤣🤣

Also mother of the year award is (finally) going to Cat today for finally given up her "office" so her daughters can have a bedroom each! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
Looks like she put more books in those goody bags than she sold.

(The almost equally as irritating Alison perry put the launch on her stories. I seem to use instagram as a form of torture for myself following these arseholes).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine going to your launch party and being congratulated on reaching #1 best seller in Sports Humour when you’ve written a baby journal. Then posting about it on Instagram. Do you think it’s just an elaborate skit?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but she looks like she’s on coke In that video of her wet waiting for the tube, she starts off like ‘started the day at my book launch.. and you can see her jaw swinging a bit and her tongue being weird.. this is coming from someone who used to take cocaine often so I can spot it a mile off

• Wow
So, I finally listened to the podcast ep...
And honestly, I congratulate Cat for being seven months sober, it's a great achievement...
But I'm genuinely shocked at how casually she talks about taking cocaine!!?? (Maybe I'm just overly sheltered 😂) but it's like it was the next logical step...truly baffled me!
I really hope her sobriety includes being off the Class A drugs as well alcohol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.