Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, sand coffee table and restain?
Oh dear šŸ™ˆ Catā€¦..everything on your list are things that we ALL doā€¦.AS WELL as work full time!!! We donā€™t have a full day to ā€œworkā€ at going to the post office and sanding a coffee table šŸ™„ is it me, or is she getting more deluded and unrelatable by the day? Sheā€™s like a parody of somebody!

Reactions: 8
The laundry is ridiculous. She either piles up clean stuff to look dirty or they all get changed in and out of Ā£150 cardigans three times a day.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear šŸ™ˆ Catā€¦..everything on your list are things that we ALL doā€¦.AS WELL as work full time!!! We donā€™t have a full day to ā€œworkā€ at going to the post office and sanding a coffee table šŸ™„ is it me, or is she getting more deluded and unrelatable by the day? Sheā€™s like a parody of somebody!
Me again. Iā€™m laughing so much.

ā€œOrganise cloak room, check uniforms still fitā€ā€¦.these are her daily stresses??? That she has to ā€œfind timeā€ for during the day? Jesus!!!!! Not enough rolling eye emojis for this dumb woman!! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
No wonder she couldnā€™t cope with being a teacher!

I know itā€™s not a race to the bottom but I have some really hideous stuff on my to do list to do with safeguarding children and how I would love to just tidy a cloakroom and dance in front of my phone like a desperado. I havenā€™t had a wee all day and my own kids are feral. She likes to play the former teacher card when getting her kids to journal but Iā€™d like to see her do the tit bits like coming home at 7pm with an exploding head and having to turn into Mary bleeping poppins.

Reactions: 9
Love how she had to re-do her hair position in her due on reel as it was covering her face šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Perhaps I just donā€™t understand Instagram, but what I just CANNOT fathom, is how making that reel was deemed work so essential that it couldnā€™t wait until the kids were back in school? I imagine that took her, what, 45 mins? An hour? And then the time sheā€™s taking to reply to all the commentsā€¦ Could she not have spent that time with her children? I canā€™t see that it was sponsored/aff-linked/an advertisement etc so hardly essential to generate income or am I missing something?

Reactions: 3
Why is she promoting school uniform now? Surely this would have been more effective a couple of weeks ago. My kid went back today and we bought what we needed a week ago.

Reactions: 2
She spelt stationery wrong. An ad for a big client written by an ex teacher who is ā€œeducationally privilegedā€ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's taking the piss with her error-filled video captions now. Can't even be bothered to check her own kids' names are spelled correctly in them, let alone anything else. Two bloody letters to correct "Bo". Either do them properly and check before publishing or don't bother, Cat, otherwise it's an insult to those who need them. Accessibility matters. If you can't be arsed with the extra work, don't post so many tit videos.

Reactions: 4
So when she posts things like this does anyone else wonder who's looking after the girls if her husband is away? Does she leave them by themselves? Because my 2 girls are a similar age and there's no way I'd leave them even just to nip to the shop?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So when she posts things like this does anyone else wonder who's looking after the girls if her husband is away? Does she leave them by themselves? Because my 2 girls are a similar age and there's no way I'd leave them even just to nip to the shop?
I often think that too. And whether she's posting in real time... I.e. people knowing exactly when two little girls might be in the house on their own.

I had the same thought, although the kids could well have been trailing behind her on tablets (not judging), bless them. Not those bloody reading eggs which you wonder how many bollockings she gets as she presents them differently every time she shills them.

I wonder how her husband felt last night viewing her stories? She is just pure vanity and arrogance at the moment, iā€™m surprised her head gets through her very recognisable front door.

And why on a Saturday would she choose to declutter and organise her house when her poor kids only have a couple of days left before they go back to school? Why wouldnā€™t she do something nice with them instead? She could sort out her house any day of the week when her kids in school! And as for daddy phoning to tell her to have a rest šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Wasnā€™t it a couple of weeks ago she checked into a hotel to get her ā€˜me timeā€™?! She has literally no idea.

She allows them to make tea and toast so probably ā€¦

Now sheā€™s answering Peloton questions- sheā€™s hardly an expert! Barely uses it!

Her husband is whipped #freejimmy

Also we don't have a bit more time to play with since the kids went back to school, because we have real jobs that don't consist on working out and making a video about it šŸ™„

Whatā€™s wrong with her? Has she got the C*vid?! Is she extra miserable because theyā€™re all isolating šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.