Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno, but according to her stories, her kids' happiness is not her responsibility - so that tells I everything we need to know. I hope someone screenshots that to show her kids when they're older. 'Your mum told the world this when you were both primary school age'.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Imagine feeling that your children’s happiness is not your responsibility. That they need to learn to be able to create their own happiness. I get that for teenagers and older children but hers are 5 and 7 I think! They are tiny really and will look to their mum for comfort, security and along with that - happiness. Gives me boarding school vibes.

Reactions: 4
Imagine feeling that your children’s happiness is not your responsibility. That they need to learn to be able to create their own happiness. I get that for teenagers and older children but hers are 5 and 7 I think! They are tiny really and will look to their mum for comfort, security and along with that - happiness. Gives me boarding school vibes.
Exactly this. Also, "I got £565 worth of makeup for free, again, because I'm a dizzy twit who spends so much time making stories that I left the last lot on the train". Oh duck off Cat. That's an absolute fortune to a lot of people. Definitely So Smug Now you absolute tool.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I think she was saying she still had £565 of make up to replace as they only sent her £35 worth 🙄, poor thing

To be fair I think she was saying she still had £565 of make up to replace as they only sent her £35 worth 🙄, poor thing
Ah thanks for clarifying, my mistake. She can still duck off then cos plenty of us would still kill for £35 worth.

Wow, how ungrateful does she sound for that make-up? £35-worth of make-up is clearly not what she was hoping for! She really thought they’d replace the whole shebang?

She’s got Covid doesn’t she, and she’s keeping it quiet. She sounds and looks grim, and can imagine she’d be waving a negative Covid test result in our faces if she didn’t - keep the trolls at bay. Probably keeping it quiet to avoid backlash for sending her kids to school (yes it’s the ‘guidance’ but it’s still not really the ‘done thing’ in most places).

Reactions: 1
Dunno, but according to her stories, her kids' happiness is not her responsibility - so that tells I everything we need to know. I hope someone screenshots that to show her kids when they're older. 'Your mum told the world this when you were both primary school age'.
I find this so sad!! I really wouldn't be suprised if those girls grow up with some sort of attachment issues/resentment towards her!!
Thankfully Jimmy seems like a great dad to them, so they have that!
But jeezo, she really isn't meant to be a mother is she!!

I’ve never seen a Covid test notification that starts “hello” and doesn’t specify the type of test taken either. She needs a PCR test pronto. Why bother concealing the date of birth when she’s just plastered her 40th birthday all over Instagram?

• Haha
I’ve never seen a Covid test notification that starts “hello” and doesn’t specify the type of test taken either. She needs a PCR test pronto. Why bother concealing the date of birth when she’s just plastered her 40th birthday all over Instagram?
All the PCR notifications I’ve had have looked like that.

The lateral flow ones say “Dear…” and specify it was an LFT, but the PCR ones look like the screenshot posted.

I’ve done several PCR tests, multiple lateral flow tests and an antibody test. They all say the type of test taken in the emails I received.

And they all start, “Dear xxxx”

I don’t know what to tell you. I’m looking at mine and they’re a mix of Dear and Hello and whether they mention the test type or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

The reason her kids arnt taking any notice of her “gentle parenting” is because shes never had a conversation with them in their lives they are properly freaked the tit out because shes not barking at them
Run riot kids ! Get on it !

• Haha
And again with the chores list... They are such wee ones, it makes me sad to see what she expects of them already - including to bring *her* laundry down?!
I'm not saying kids shouldn't have to help with chores but this feels more appropriate for a couple of years down the line?

Of all the ads she does the readly one is the worst. She moans constantly about the bloody sunday paper not being read until it’s days old yet simultaneously reads multiple magazines. Bollocks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.