Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This book looks absolutely awful. Who even suggested this to her. Awful idea. Just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow today as I couldn’t watch her being a bully and hypocrite any more.
I’ve just looked up her book on Amazon to read the reviews and someone has posted some screenshots. I’m sorry but the whole point of doing one is for your child to be able to read all the memories (especially if you’re not around anymore) or for you to reminisce together. It might be funny at the time but it certainly isn’t anything to treasure……
Oh wow.

The perfect new baby gift for someone you bleeping hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rate your baby out a 5, oh lordy 😂
Well darling, I was sure you were going to be a 5 out of 5, but as soon as you arrived it was very evident you weren’t that sleeping, non-crying baby I ordered so I’m afraid it’s a 0.5/5. Avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a close family member who left for Sweden for business last night. Perhaps I should tell them to keep an eye out… 👀 📱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have a close family member who left for Sweden for business last night. Perhaps I should tell them to keep an eye out… 👀 📱
Definitely tell that family member to watch out as there is a 🌰💼 somewhere into the wild in Sweden 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don't be fooled by Jimmy's AF beer in her story as Cat is clearly eating moules marinières which are cooked with cream AND white wine a well-known specialty from Sweden Belgium and the North of France 🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220815_235656.jpg

Sweden you minx?! Right 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, I thought it was on 1.5 x speed 🤣🤣🤣
It wasn't speed it was coke 😉😂

Reactions: 2
Why does anyone need to see a video of her shovelling down mussels?
She’s done so many reels recently too - seems desperate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does anyone need to see a video of her shovelling down mussels?
She’s done so many reels recently too - seems desperate.
Because EVERYTHING is #content isn't?! 😂
(Not!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hate how she’s being praised for her “honesty” for sleep training a 5 week old baby. 5 week old babies should not be sleeping on their own/in their own room, it’s a SIDs risk, and you shouldn’t expect a 5 week old to sleep through anyway, they cry for a reason. Can’t believe anyone has children and after 5 weeks of little sleep (which is normal and to be expected!) is on her knees - honestly what did you think babies were like? Dogs? She is so selfish, always puts herself above her children. Not sure why someone like that even had children.

Treated her baby worse than a dog actually cos at least they get to cuddle their mums to sleep until at least 8 weeks!

I can only guess that this is just a post to be provocative because there's no other reason to advertise being such a tit mum. And all the comments are even more cringe. Someone on there saying she sleep trained and got her newborn used to room temp milk. Can't even get it up to boil a kettle. It boils my piss big time that anyone who doesn't pat others on the back for neglecting their kids gets dismissed as a Karen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just had to get a shot of that AF lager in there didn’t she.

Hi Cat!

Oh and while you are reading, why do you think it was okay to humiliate someone into apologising to
to the other day, yet you have bullied and ripped someone apart and they have no comeback? Are you going to apologise to them or are you that much of an arrogant hole that you think you did nothing wrong?

You do know that people are allowed to disagree with you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s kept in quite a few negative comments but deleted the one questioning how she could stay up for drug binges but not to respond to her newborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s kept in quite a few negative comments but deleted the one questioning how she could stay up for drug binges but not to respond to her newborn.
I shouldn’t laugh at that because it’s incredibly sad.

I guess priorities though, innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.