Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, more than the content of what's she coming back with is the fact that she is doing this before breakfast on the first day of a family holiday. When she's already been broadcasting herself from the taxi to the airport, in the airport lounge, in the flight queue etc etc. So sad. What a delight she must be for her family right now.
If she had really wanted to approach this topic (which is not sleep training but you do you when it comes to your baby and there is no right or wrong way to parent etc etc ) in a sensitive, empathetic, compassionate way, she would have left all the detail about how she sleep trained (but hey, all about the algorithm, right) - it is so deliberately provocative, as she already acknowledges in the reel. How did she not think she was going to get those kind of responses? Then to get arsey about it? As others have said, put down the phone!

Reactions: 10
I said a few pages back on the last thread she needs therapy and to step away from IG. She has major issues .

Reactions: 7
I know it’s stupid, but I am so riled up by her behaviour today! The poor woman she’s crapped all over has been so gracious. Cat is like a bleeping seagull, descends with an almighty noise and flap, shits everywhere and then fucks off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it’s stupid, but I am so riled up by her behaviour today! The poor woman she’s crapped all over has been so gracious. Cat is like a bleeping seagull, descends with an almighty noise and flap, shits everywhere and then fucks off again.
It’s her sheer arrogance that gets me. She’s really wound me up today (although, work went quick, cheers for that).

Why does she think that she can treat people so poorly?! What gives her the right to tear people apart when she can’t take it herself?

Self important wanker.

Reactions: 8
She genuinely doesn't seem to hav
This made me howl, excellent analogy.

Reactions: 3
She had already pissed me off with the ‘ADHD strikes again’ rubbish because she hadn’t packed til the last minute, that’s procrastinating at best and lazy at worst. As someone on the last thread said, I know kids with adhd and it can be debilitating.
And then the irony of publicly harassing someone who dared have an different opinion. And saying she didn’t have qualifications: POT KETTLE BLACK. Yet no bad comments from people?! She’s such an a hole,and totally delusional, she really has no idea she is totally describing herself with how she is bullying that poor lady.

She had already pissed me off with the ‘ADHD strikes again’ rubbish because she hadn’t packed til the last minute, that’s procrastinating at best and lazy at worst. As someone on the last thread said, I know kids with adhd and it can be debilitating.
And then the irony of publicly harassing someone who dared have an different opinion. And saying she didn’t have qualifications: POT KETTLE BLACK. Yet no bad comments from people?! She’s such an a hole,and totally delusional, she really has no idea she is totally describing herself with how she is bullying that poor lady.
Yeah there are a few bad comments… I’ve kept in names from professionals.. but blocked out everything else. Colour coded squiggles to try and show were several screen shots are same commenter

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah there are a few bad comments… I’ve kept in names from professionals.. but blocked out everything else. Colour coded squiggles to try and show were several screen shots are same commenter
annoying thing is that reasonable, thoughtful and polite disagreement will still cause cries of trolls and that she’s somehow being bullied

Reactions: 8
annoying thing is that reasonable, thoughtful and polite disagreement will still cause cries of trolls and that she’s somehow being bullied
Absolutely, people are being extremely fair and reasonable and some (including the lady she called out on stories) are being got at by little minions in comments.

Reactions: 9
I feel an impending sobriety relapse coming on all because someone had the audacity to disagree and couldn't just 'be kind'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Twice this week she’s been outstandingly unprofessional (even for an “influencer”) by publicly bullying two different people.

Is it too much to hope that someone has had a word about her conduct? Or is her “management” just a joke?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Twice this week she’s been outstandingly unprofessional (even for an “influencer”) by publicly bullying two different people.

Is it too much to hope that someone has had a word about her conduct? Or is her “management” just a joke?
Her "management" is too busy getting pissed on rosé in Turkey and recording stupid reels with her sister so clearly Cat mental breakdown will have to wait?! 🤷😂😂😂

She cannot mention Tattle either as that will direct the huns here and more people will explore these threads. It will be trolls mentioned 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Considering Harper Collins have her book categorised under 'parenting advice' and 'childcare and upbringing', maybe they've advised her to wind her neck in 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow today as I couldn’t watch her being a bully and hypocrite any more.
I’ve just looked up her book on Amazon to read the reviews and someone has posted some screenshots. I’m sorry but the whole point of doing one is for your child to be able to read all the memories (especially if you’re not around anymore) or for you to reminisce together. It might be funny at the time but it certainly isn’t anything to treasure……

Attachments

I had to unfollow today as I couldn’t watch her being a bully and hypocrite any more.
I’ve just looked up her book on Amazon to read the reviews and someone has posted some screenshots. I’m sorry but the whole point of doing one is for your child to be able to read all the memories (especially if you’re not around anymore) or for you to reminisce together. It might be funny at the time but it certainly isn’t anything to treasure……
Thanks for sharing; for some people who have traumatic births I can see this being quite triggering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.