Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm down everyone, it's not a post about sleep training, even though the reel says she sleep trained her baby at 5 weeks. Aren't we silly beggars.
Eh, She’s saying she bathed her again and sang to her at all the night feeds 🤣 someone’s getting herself into a pickle trying to dig herself out of a hole. twit. Yeah that routine will defo of helped to get a 5 week old to self soothe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1502632
Same tit.
Different day.
Apologise.
Please.
I made this. I'm sure Jimmy helped too but Cat the narc, it's all about her.

Eh, She’s saying she bathed her again and sang to her at all the night feeds 🤣 someone’s getting herself into a pickle trying to dig herself out of a hole. twit. Yeah that routine will defo of helped to get a 5 week old to self soothe 😂
Who reads to a 5 week old baby? Anybody?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I made this. I'm sure Jimmy helped too but Cat the narc, it's all about her.

Who reads to a 5 week old baby? Anybody?
Ridiculous woman.

I’ve followed Cat for a few years and always found her interesting and amusing, slightly irritating but I could deal with that. However in recent months she’s become more and more unrelatable, entitled, self obsessed (the list could go on and on). She veers from one obsession to the next, and it seems that in her quest to be ‘relatable’ (alcoholic, ‘bad’ mum, adhd etc) all she’s achieved is to make herself less and less relatable and more and more of an attention seeking instamum who’s literally scraping the barrel for content. The latest antics this week have turned me right off her for good, she’s talking shite and is a nasty bully.

Reactions: 15
She’s a stupid idiot !

She made that ridiculous post , all Billy Big Bollocks , look at me !!, slagged off and named someone with a well written but different opinion and now she’s back peddling like the floundering attention seeking tool that she is.

Reactions: 7
Ffs Cat, why has she posted a picture of her child in basically her undies, legs spread, to nearly 200k followers.
This is really really basic safeguarding 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ffs Cat, why has she posted a picture of her child in basically her undies, legs spread, to nearly 200k followers.
This is really really basic safeguarding 😡

came on here to say the same 😡 I literally gasped when I saw her legs spread like that…

Reactions: 3
Using your kid posing spread legged is a new low Cat. Get off SM and safeguard your CHILDREN. Stop looking at ways to fight with everyone and using your daughter who cannot consent, as bleeping clickbait. It's just vile.

Do you think someone needs to warn the hosts that there’s chances that Cat will pee in the pool?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s staying with Måns?!? The most irritating man on the planet! What’s the link there? Tbf they probably get on like a house on fire, he’s so full of his own importance too.

She’s staying with Mäns?!? The most irritating man on the planet! What’s the link there? Tbf they probably get on like a house on fire, he’s so full of his own importance too.
Ooooh I’ve seen the link, Mrs Måns is one of the mumfluencer crew.

Last edited:
  • Sick
So unhinged she’s created a story highlight of her slagging that woman off!
guess we can assume she’s not apologised. She clearly knows she’s out of order as otherwise she would’ve tagged the woman in her stories but she didn’t, probably because she knows she’s being a dick.

also re: her daughter. That’s disgraceful. Can’t wait for the vague poor me “broken” captions and stories alluding to trolls judging her parenting when actually it’s basic safeguarding. She really doesn’t see herself ever doing anything wrong.

Calm down everyone, it's not a post about sleep training, even though the reel says she sleep trained her baby at 5 weeks. Aren't we silly beggars.
Yeah, sorry Cat...the upshot if it is that you still left your 5 week old alone in a room to sleep, which is totally against the safe sleep guidelines (I went and read them after her deranged post) and increased her risk of SIDS!

Reactions: 9
Has she taken the post of her daughter in her swimming costume down or can I not see it because I reported it?

Of course Cat is staying at Ciara Zelmerlöw's place in Sweden 🤦🤦🤦 Another one from the mumfluencer gang who has just given birth to her third child 5 days ago...Really hope Cat doesn't share her dangerous parental tips with her especially the ones on sleep training 🤷🤦🤦 I bet Ciara will be promoting Cat's "book" any minute now 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.