Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come here . I unfollowed her months ago but she came up on suggested posts . Its an oldish post but It’s a new low when you have to humiliate your daughter by drawing attention to the fact they blocked the toilet . Absolutely unnecessary. Poor child . Over the top / childish reaction . We’ve all had to unblock the toilet in our time but when has it become something to share ? but it scraped the barrel to put on social media . Humiliating and shame on the verified users who supported it ( I’m not going to say celebs they aren’t worthy )

Reactions: 6
Has she started drinking again? Bottle of wine in the background of her story and she seems a bit 🥂

Even though she irritates me I do genuinely hope she’s ok 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
Has she started drinking again? Bottle of wine in the background of her story and she seems a bit 🥂

Even though she irritates me I do genuinely hope she’s ok 👍🏼
I have said it before and I will say it again Cat has never stopped drinking she is only pretending to be sober for the Gram...I am sure that after reading her Tattle thread (Hello Cat 👀👋) she will do an Instagram story telling everyone it was AF wine...Yes all right Cat and your cigarettes are chocolate cigarettes too?! 😂🤦😂

Reactions: 7
She posts about being accepting of views and holding conversations regardless of stance...yet a few months ago she bullied those who opposed her own (uneducated, misinformed, unprofessional) view!!! Is her memory that short or is she just fitting a new narrative that will benefit her....my money is on the latter!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have said it before and I will say it again Cat has never stopped drinking she is only pretending to be sober for the Gram...I am sure that after reading her Tattle thread (Hello Cat 👀👋) she will do an Instagram story telling everyone it was AF wine...Yes all right Cat and your cigarettes are chocolate cigarettes too?! 😂🤦😂
Yup, there it is! Story about AF wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The open mindedness post.. grim AF. She's just not clever enough to manage this kind of convo. And the condescension! Anyone who disagrees is being triggered apparently.

Reactions: 5
I’m just putting it out there - is it possible she’s left it visible in the background for engagement?
Then she is not doing the steps. She should be thinking about how triggering that will be for any followers who are also recovering alcoholics. She needs to pick a lane and stick to it. Stop showing off drinking, anything. Recovering alcoholics are also told to avoid alcohol free products so she is spouting garbage with her playing at it.

Reactions: 8
She's really annoyed me with her "be open minded when it comes to politics" crap, and going on about how she likes what Rishi Sunak is doing. Such a pointless ignorant post from her, she can say these things because of course she is coming from a place of privilege, none of the tory policies affect her directly, she'll be alright. Bet she only votes labour to be different in her family and friend circle, "oh look at me, aren't I cool, I care about the working class and poor people".

Reactions: 8
Ugggggghhhhhhhh, Cat just stop.

she’s really obsessed with people “coming at her” is she really combative by nature? I wonder if she just starts arguments with Jimmy when she’s bored. I reckon she’s MEGA bored in her life and she has to drum up her own drama to entertain herself. What a bleeping knob.

Reactions: 5
And how nice for her that she considers herself a high earner 🙄, lucky you

Reactions: 6
The last reel it’s disgusting.. women should be encouraged to go for smear test and not scared them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.