Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it very underwhelming it's not that much of a deal if you fight with your brother and don't like your stepmother , who cares :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought it very underwhelming it's not that much of a deal if you fight with your brother and don't like your stepmother , who cares :rolleyes:
Quite.
Class all the same. I actually think Charles and Camilla getting married helped Charles on some level, public possibly believe he wasn't allowed to marry his real love. Harry was allowed to marry a divorced woman in the church, many of his family were not given that opportunity, including his da.

Reactions: 1
Meh ! I want the real dirt that goes on , Charlies friendship will Jimbo and the pweirdo tea parties ,that's the stuff we want to hear about ...oh wait ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meh ! I want the real dirt that goes on , Charlies friendship will Jimbo and the pweirdo tea parties ,that's the stuff we want to hear about ...oh wait ! :rolleyes:
Give it time. Can't see this ever being repaired and he's going to keep talking.....in America probably because the UK are over him.

Reactions: 2
Give it time. Can't see this ever being repaired and he's going to keep talking.....in America probably because the UK are over him.
That's locked away in "the big cupboard that shall never be opened " especially now he's king ...I think Harry is immature and emotionally damaged , reminds me or Margaret in a way only she didn't take it to the press consoled herself in a bottle instead , he's probably done the right thing in getting out but I fear he'll torture himself in other ways it's clear he's not made peace with himself or them.

That's locked away in "the big cupboard that shall never be opened " especially now he's king ...I think Harry is immature and emotionally damaged , reminds me or Margaret in a way only she didn't take it to the press consoled herself in a bottle instead , he's probably done the right thing in getting out but I fear he'll torture himself in other ways it's clear he's not made peace with himself or them.
I found his denial of the allegations of racism odd. Those allegations were definitely made and not a conclusion the press came to as he said last night.
Seems he's a bit like NI in that he's nobody's child now. Even the anti monarchy people are saying wheest 😆

I found his denial of the allegations of racism odd. Those allegations were definitely made and not a conclusion the press came to as he said last night.
Seems he's a bit like NI in that he's nobody's child now. Even the anti monarchy people are saying wheest 😆
I think what he’s trying to say is that they believed the concern about Archie’s skin colour was “unconscious bias” rather than blatant racism, that the press said they’d accused the RF of racism but they never actually used that word themselves. Fair enough but they also never set the record straight when the press ran with the racist angle 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought he came across as likeable and I still don’t blame him for getting out but same @monga I want the real scoop, the Andrew fallout etc. Heard some expert on TV earlier saying Harry is presenting as someone who’s suffering with PTSD.

I think what he’s trying to say is that they believed the concern about Archie’s skin colour was “unconscious bias” rather than blatant racism, that the press said they’d accused the RF of racism but they never actually used that word themselves. Fair enough but they also never set the record straight when the press ran with the racist angle 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought he came across as likeable and I still don’t blame him for getting out but same @monga I want the real scoop, the Andrew fallout etc. Heard some expert on TV earlier saying Harry is presenting as someone who’s suffering with PTSD.
It's so interesting, I don't even care thats its not big tea, the family dynamics is fascinating. For all their wealth they're all so ordinary and probably all the more flawed because of privilege. Like we probably wouldn't do this but there's a parallel between the Jeremy Kyle world and Uks richest family. I'm mesmerised, it boils down to entitlement, JK people lifelong benefit traps and the royals also entitled benefit people. My wee head is going to explode 😫

Harry’s gotta be on drugs. I’m firmly team H&M and will hear no slander (especially about M) but watching that last night I was like WTF 😂😂😂

he’s lost it. But Harry, can you please tell us the real tea like yous said above - what do ye all think of Andrew and who’s the racist?

I think realistically some of what he says is probably true of his perception of things. I find his own denial of racism fascinating.
20 year old dressing up as maxi in 2005- oh no one told me not too
Late 20’s being caught calling army boys “pxxx” “raghxxxx” oh I didn’t know it was racist, it was just unconscious bias. It would be well known that terminology isn’t acceptable to to use it is a lot more than unconscious bias. I mean if he didn’t know that wasn’t acceptable then he is bleeping stupider than I thought!

I thought because of the original opera interview he was Then being challenged so had to minimise his own.

be interesting to see what comes of the coronation.

I don't know how anyone could brazen it out at the coronation, if they go it takes the focus off the event. Wallis and Ed left and that was it.
Rarely read the H&M threads here but there wasn't a thread for the interview so I found myself there, the theory about Al Fayed paying Meghan to take down the family is superb. I love it.
I also wonder if Piers thought jumping ship with his massive tantrum was a good way to get the public onside and on the side of the press/media in general. He made some fairly offensive comments about her mental health claims and should have had his ass kicked.
Just want to say I don't like anyone involved at this point.

What’s it got to do with binlid

I think realistically some of what he says is probably true of his perception of things. I find his own denial of racism fascinating.
20 year old dressing up as maxi in 2005- oh no one told me not too
Late 20’s being caught calling army boys “pxxx” “raghxxxx” oh I didn’t know it was racist, it was just unconscious bias. It would be well known that terminology isn’t acceptable to to use it is a lot more than unconscious bias. I mean if he didn’t know that wasn’t acceptable then he is bleeping stupider than I thought!

I thought because of the original opera interview he was Then being challenged so had to minimise his own.

be interesting to see what comes of the coronation.
Unless those words are the norm behind palace walls 🤷🏼‍♀️ tbf I think the royals are “ stunted “ when it comes to modern society and life in general.

@BigMavis isn’t this creepy we were just talking about the Pope’s supposed murder a few days ago
https://news.sky.com/story/vatican-...g-teenager-after-netflix-documentary-12783336Vatican reopens investigation into missing teenager after Netflix documentary
1673300402203.png

Wonder what’s going on 👀
58D4C8CE-7765-452D-B0B1-DCC53D845003.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s it got to do with binlid

Unless those words are the norm behind palace walls 🤷🏼‍♀️ tbf I think the royals are “ stunted “ when it comes to modern society and life in general.

@BigMavis isn’t this creepy we were just talking about the Pope’s supposed murder a few days ago
https://news.sky.com/story/vatican-...g-teenager-after-netflix-documentary-12783336Vatican reopens investigation into missing teenager after Netflix documentaryView attachment 1869674

Wonder what’s going on 👀View attachment 1869811
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-64218581 on bbc news site

Guess who’s next in line for a JWB Consultancy letter of writ 😂
I'm fairly confident he won't litigate over someone questioning his claims that he has a law degree and is registered to practice. But I wish he would.

• Haha
Doesn’t he look horrendous, his skin is grey. You need a holiday Jamie. Put that Irish passport of yours to good use and book yourself a wee break 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.