Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the Β£600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GGggoooaaalllll

duck off a pen,,,,, :rolleyes:

Fair shoulder πŸ˜‚

MISS ...MISS....MISS ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have heard cheers from the pub across the street. I'm assuming that's a good thing

• Haha
Kane must’ve thought he was in Croker going for a point πŸ˜‚

I have heard cheers from the pub across the street. I'm assuming that's a good thing
They got another penalty Fluff but they missed it πŸ€ŒπŸ‡«πŸ‡·

• Haha
I’d probably have rathered England one, duck the French πŸ˜‚. Wonder if HK will get as much stick for missing the peno as Sancho, Saka πŸ₯° and Rashford did? πŸ€”

rashford done well , but I feel sorry for his Instagram inbox tonight poor lad.

I’d probably have rathered England one, duck the French πŸ˜‚. Wonder if HK will get as much stick for missing the peno as Sancho, Saka πŸ₯° and Rashford did? πŸ€”

rashford done well , but I feel sorry for his Instagram inbox tonight poor lad.
I’ve not forgiven Thierry Henry for 2009 but tonight I’m as French as a big plate of frog’s legs πŸ˜‚

I do have a soft spot for Rashford, he gets a lot of stick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Every Saturday night I moan at my husband for watching football. Tonight he’s gone to his brother’s and I’m sat watching football 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.