Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness the average English fan is grand but when I saw hooligans reducing a small Danish kid to(5 years) to tears I was like, screw you
I disagree. I think they’re all insufferable 😂😂😂 however I like most of the England squad. Saka gives me a dopamine hit when he comes on screen he’s got the cutest wee face.
And then we have grealish and foden 🥵 I also have a crush on Mbappe. I think I need the ride 😂😂😂😂😂

Have ye heard the England football version of Fairytale of New York? I think it’s quite clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I disagree. I think they’re all insufferable 😂😂😂 however I like most of the England squad. Saka gives me a dopamine hit when he comes on screen he’s got the cutest wee face.
And then we have grealish and foden 🥵 I also have a crush on Mbappe. I think I need the ride 😂😂😂😂😂

Have ye heard the England football version of Fairytale of New York? I think it’s quite clever.
Don't tell they'won

I don’t get the attraction of Grealish 🤮granted his ass is better looking than his face 😂 nobody loves him as much as he loves himself.

Mbappe ,what a talent 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also found my mas present cupboard. No surprises for me. I remember finding this panda in a pink dress hot water bottle and then finding it in the pillowcase on Christmas morning. Yes our presents were really put in a pillowcase.
They don't need these Christmas eve boxes and shite it actually blows my mind.
I used to buy a gingerbread house kit from Iceland or IKEA and those gingerbread men you can decorate for Christmas eve night and the weeins loved it. Simple. Stick on home alone and let them tear away.
I must be the only mum with kids 6 and under that refuses to do elf on the shelf and Xmas eve boxes etc. Xmas eve we get a takeaway pizza (sons choice), watch a movie and have hot chocolate. That's it. No gifts, no early presents, no last minute flight to lapland etc etc

Reactions: 4
I must be the only mum with kids 6 and under that refuses to do elf on the shelf and Xmas eve boxes etc. Xmas eve we get a takeaway pizza (sons choice), watch a movie and have hot chocolate. That's it. No gifts, no early presents, no last minute flight to lapland etc etc
I’ve never even done stockings , It’s pointless spending money on crap I’d rather spend it on something they’ll appreciate.

Fluff are you on the beer trying to work out some of your messages 😂😂😂😂

I don’t want any grealish slander please. Although I can’t do his rave thread it gives me the ick

• Haha
Just saw a replay. Why did the goalie go in the opposite direction of the ball being kicked at him?
Blind

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.