Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never understand why Santy had wrapped all the presents in the same wrapping paper my mother had bought in spar when she was getting groceries. Yes I really am that thick 😂
I got wise and found them. What I was asking my parents was how Santa was turning all around the world when he was turning at Christmas Eve and Christmas morning around our cousins' house. I was 7!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also found my mas present cupboard. No surprises for me. I remember finding this panda in a pink dress hot water bottle and then finding it in the pillowcase on Christmas morning. Yes our presents were really put in a pillowcase.
They don't need these Christmas eve boxes and shite it actually blows my mind.
I used to buy a gingerbread house kit from Iceland or IKEA and those gingerbread men you can decorate for Christmas eve night and the weeins loved it. Simple. Stick on home alone and let them tear away.

I knew Santy wasn’t real when one year just before Christmas a shop in the area was robbed for hundreds of those baby expressions dolls that had just came out, every girl on our estate got a baby expressions from santy that year 😂😂😂

side note, they were awful ugly things
2DA70096-AAAF-433F-A804-1772AC3149C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed this Christmas Eve box trend appear a couple of years ago. It must be really hard for people to keep up with all of the additional things that are getting onto Christmas.
Most of it is landfill fodder and pretentious tit like “make your own gingerbread house” kits. Sorry but who has time to make gingerbread houses with their children on Christmas Eve? You’ll find me wrestling with a 20lb bird and having a few swigs from the sherry bottle while reluctantly making the trifle that my husband insists on having even though he’s the only one who likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew Santy wasn’t real when one year just before Christmas a shop was robbed for hundreds of those baby expressions dolls that had just came out, every girl on our estate got a baby expressions from santy that year 😂😂😂

View attachment 1797242
Oh I had one. My cousin broke (tore her head off) Great times

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knew Santy wasn’t real when one year just before Christmas a shop in the area was robbed for hundreds of those baby expressions dolls that had just came out, every girl on our estate got a baby expressions from santy that year 😂😂😂

View attachment 1797242
Brilliant 😂 Now I have a mental image of a super hard criminal gang down an alley way armed with dollies, all the Mammies coming along with their hard earned cash.

• Haha
Most of it is landfill fodder and pretentious tit like “make your own gingerbread house” kits. Sorry but who has time to make gingerbread houses with their children on Christmas Eve? You’ll find me wrestling with a 20lb bird and having a few swigs from the sherry bottle while reluctantly making the trifle that my husband insists on having even though he’s the only one who likes it.
Ahem.

I had a cricket doll, you put a tape into the back of her. But you could also rewind the tape and obviously my older siblings liked to make her sound demonic. Lads I've had a harrowing time.

• Haha
I noticed this Christmas Eve box trend appear a couple of years ago. It must be really hard for people to keep up with all of the additional things that are getting onto Christmas.
That trend is melting my head. Elaborate 25 day advent calendars, Stockings, under the tree presents and now this? And of course those boxes get bigger every year.
I remember the same people being snotty about other countries doing the presents on the evening of the 24th and saying how hard it must be on the children having to wait the whole day. Marshmallow test failures, the lot of them.
Dad used to take us for a long walk on Christmas eve while Ma prepared lunch or getting into the rum balls.

• Haha
I’m watching it here at home but I wasn’t going to the pub to be surrounded by insufferable cunts 😜 to be fair we only have Irish pubs and in our town (greater London suburb) so would probably be ok but still. No.

• Haha
I’m watching it here at home but I wasn’t going to the pub to be surrounded by insufferable cunts 😜 to be fair we only have Irish pubs and in our town (greater London suburb) so would probably be ok but still. No.
The amount of tales I could when I could tell tell confidently knew the Germans would beat them

• Haha
In fairness the average English fan is grand but when I saw hooligans reducing a small Danish kid to(5 years) to tears I was like, screw you

Nous avons gained?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.