Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuart Robinson he's an annoying wanker isn't he?
He’s a melter Mavis 🤯 So I ordered a lot of stuff for Christmas a fortnight ago and still no sign of it, Royal Mail delivery 😬 Tried tracking it and it says it’s at a “secure facility” whatever that means 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He’s a melter Mavis 🤯 So I ordered a lot of stuff for Christmas a fortnight ago and still no sign of it, Royal Mail delivery 😬 Tried tracking it and it says it’s at a “secure facility” whatever that means 🤷🏼‍♀️
I see some of the big companies won't use them at the minute. Hope it turns up Nora. I remember the time of the big freeze I was waiting for a delivery, turned up at the eleventh hour.

Reactions: 3
Royal Mail Tracking been rubbish lately …

I ordered something that was 48hr tracked - apparently it will be with me today

In other news I ordered football shirts for the nephews from that DHgate site and they are stuck in the abyss somewhere / slow boat from China no doubt

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So language is changing on mispers posts, police are actively searching for her.

Reactions: 2
if he fell into a ditch there could be head injury or choking if he was drunk or potentially a fight discussed- quite a few different rumours.

I suppose 99/100 times when this happens the teenager always shows up at their mates house but unfortunately there is always going to be that one case where it all goes wrong.

I used to get paralytic blackout drunk when I was at uni probably twice a week and genuinely don’t know how I made it home on so many occasions. It’s scary thinking back on it. Suppose we don’t even know if he was drinking or whether that is a factor yet so may not be an issue in this case but we don’t have the best attitude towards alcohol here and I say this as someone who loves a drink.

He isn’t a man though. He was a 15 year old child
A cousin on my mam's side (ironic as Mam was the alcoholic, my dad's just liked a good party) said to me alcohol was humanity's worst idea ever

I thought it was a 4 yr old that died ? unless that was the south .
@mongI think that was down here

So language is changing on mispers posts, police are actively searching for her.
Yes, it’s the first time I’ve noticed that !

A cousin on my mam's side (ironic as Mam was the alcoholic, my dad's just liked a good party) said to me alcohol was humanity's worst idea ever

@mongI think that was down here
Yes it was the south .I haven’t seen anything reported on RTE news about it .

So husband had to head out early, pipes bursting all over the place. This is going to be some handling, people can't afford to turn the heating on and ceilings collapsing in on them. Desperate.

• Sad
I never thought I'd say as child/teenager back then but living in the south is 'better"?

Reactions: 1
I never thought I'd say as child/teenager back then but living in the south is 'better"?
Way better. Completely different sub culture and social climate. You lot are mostly progressive and embrace new ideas with courage. I think anyway.
Family live in Kerry, Dublin, Cork.

Way better. Completely different sub culture and social climate. You lot are mostly progressive and embrace new ideas with courage. I think anyway.
Family live in Kerry, Dublin, Cork.
Well I'm in Cork and if you're down here get in contact

• Haha
Well I'm in Cork and if you're down here get in contact
My brother lives in Cork. He’d never come back home. His job is so much better paid down there. Been a while since I visited his penthouse apartment 😭 I must get back soon.

• Heart
I was out last night, maybe a little tipsy and feeling festive as duck in my santy hat and snowman earrings. I was ripping up the dance floor in The Harp Bar when my oldest walked past me. He’s disgusted 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.