Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the feck can anyone drink Buckie? I am hard-core when it comes to boozing but that is a no.
Nora, help me. Skimming stone cabinets and the room is dark. What will I put with it?
Tiles are exactly skimming stone with a smokey vein. My heads away i bought sputnik lights and nobody likes them.
Hard to know without seeing the room Mavis but I think Wimborne White or Purbeck Stone go nicely with skimming stone. I’d go for glass pendant lights if the room is dark. I have no idea why I think I’m Laurence Llewelyn Bowen but here we are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hard to know without seeing the room Mavis but I think Wimborne White or Purbeck Stone go nicely with skimming stone. I’d go for glass pendant lights if the room is dark. I have no idea why I think I’m Laurence Llewelyn Bowen but here we are 😂
I bleeping trust you. I don't know why either. Was pigeon peignoir??? Giiiirrrlllll! I actually really like that colour. Have a low ceiling can't do pendants, had to go with a flush sputnik with exposed mahoosive bulbs, think it'll work. My sisters just told me to paint it magnolia 😂 as if.
Can't believe you've never heard of Lundy lol
Have only heard it from Jamie, crikey its an actual day.

Oh my god I love purbeck stone :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bleeping trust you. I don't know why either. Was pigeon peignoir??? Giiiirrrlllll! I actually really like that colour. Have a low ceiling can't do pendants, had to go with a flush sputnik with exposed mahoosive bulbs, think it'll work. My sisters just told me to paint it magnolia 😂 as if.

Have only heard it from Jamie, crikey its an actual day.

Oh my god I love purbeck stone :love:
Mavis I’ll not even charge you for my expertise, it’ll only cost you a bottle of Sainsbury’s finest disaronno.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mavis I’ll not even charge you for my expertise, it’ll only cost you a bottle of Sainsbury’s finest disaronno.
Actually looking at the card pigeon is a colour 👌
Swear to our lady I thought you'd mispronounced it. Bottle of something nice will find its way into your hands. Somehow.

• Haha
Actually looking at the card pigeon is a colour 👌
Swear to our lady I thought you'd mispronounced it. Bottle of something nice will find its way into your hands. Somehow.
I love pigeon too Mavis but I feel like it’s the type of colour you might tire of quickly? Haven’t been brave enough to try it yet. I did have purbeck stone though and loved it.

Best excuse I’ve heard yet 😂 do many country and western bands carry loaded guns
I’ve only just read this, wtf? 😂 Aye well my ma used to do a spot of line dancing, that’s how I know how to skin a raccoon, lasoo a horse and cook all my meals on a camp fire 🤥😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Crazy that news reports claimed the police feared a drugs war and lassie at the centre of its da was murdered days later. Surely the cops should have done something, quite scary that. Was in Newry earlier and the place didn't have the same buzz, roads were a bit eerie, unusual for this time of year.

Imagine getting your own children into a career in the drugs trade. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Do you remember Speedy Fagan? I mind him so well and I wasn't too old.

He was killed in 99. I was an adult, for some reason I thought it was early 90s. Same thing with these people by the looks of it.

Last edited:
Do you remember Speedy Fagan? I mind him so well and I wasn't too old.
Yeah I remember his murder seemed particularly gruesome, was it 10 or 15 shots to the face because the last time they tried to kill him he was wearing a bullet proof vest. Always felt sorry for the witnesses.

Yeah I remember his murder seemed particularly gruesome, was it 10 or 15 shots to the face because the last time they tried to kill him he was wearing a bullet proof vest. Always felt sorry for the witnesses.
Yeah, they were taking no chances, don't think he'd a head left. To witness something like that must be unreal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.