Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Event walls NI took Sinead to the event.

Also the guy who was knocked down after killing the child abuser may have been one of his victims.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Event walls NI took Sinead to the event.

Also the guy who was knocked down after killing the child abuser may have been one of his victims.
I heard he was a victim too. But did he jump out in front of that car or was that an accident?

Reactions: 2
I heard he was a victim too. But did he jump out in front of that car or was that an accident?
No idea, think police believe it was accidental. I believe he also had a violent past, domestic violence.

That’s the second case of vigilante justice I’ve heard of recently. There was the mother in England who murdered the man who abused her sons. The BBC have made a documentary about the case.
Personally I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who takes away a child’s innocence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s the second case of vigilante justice I’ve heard of recently. There was the mother in England who murdered the man who abused her sons. The BBC have made a documentary about the case.
Personally I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who takes away a child’s innocence.

She should be given a medal. Not have been locked up but at least she is out now and hopefully getting back to normal.

I think probably people are taking the law into their own hands as sentencing is so lax at the minute. You would probably get more for nicking a Mars bar than rape at the minute so I can see how victims are turning.

Very worrying aboht that missing teen boy in fintona. It doesn’t seem very positive. Hopefully he is ok and maybe hiding out at a friend’s house or something but think that is overly optimistic

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She should be given a medal. Not have been locked up but at least she is out now and hopefully getting back to normal.

I think probably people are taking the law into their own hands as sentencing is so lax at the minute. You would probably get more for nicking a Mars bar than rape at the minute so I can see how victims are turning.

Very worrying aboht that missing teen boy in fintona. It doesn’t seem very positive. Hopefully he is ok and maybe hiding out at a friend’s house or something but think that is overly optimistic
I see Caroline O’Neill has been asking people to join the search on Instagram, he’s her friend’s son. Please God he’s ok but it seems like hope is fading. I’ve a son the same age, his parents must be up the walls 😢

• Sad
I met youngsters at 8am yesterday morning in the garage, pjs and wrapped in blankets, looking worse for wear, they'd been at this event. I know we all probably took a drink as teens but it's awful when things like this happen. I'm speculating obviously but it does seem like the lad had a few drinks and got lost and into difficulty making his way home.

• Sad
I met youngsters at 8am yesterday morning in the garage, pjs and wrapped in blankets, looking worse for wear, they'd been at this event. I know we all probably took a drink as teens but it's awful when things like this happen. I'm speculating obviously but it does seem like the lad had a few drinks and got lost and into difficulty making his way home.
I’m not familiar with that area, I wonder could he have fallen into water or something? I always fret when mine go out but hearing things like this just makes me want to never let them out again 🙁 apparently there were thousands at that event, you’d think someone would have seen him.

I’m not familiar with that area, I wonder could he have fallen into water or something? I always fret when mine go out but hearing things like this just makes me want to never let them out again 🙁 apparently there were thousands at that event, you’d think someone would have seen him.
the Belfast tele have tweeted about Matthew McCallan - the missing teenager that was out in fintona

but nothing on bbc ?! Is there a stage it has to get to before bbc can share it?

he’s only 15 😢 you would think they could track his phone - I assume he hasn’t got it with with him & switched on ?!?

I’m praying he is found safe. His family must be beside themselves. 😔

They have stills from CCTV on fb. He was with another male and it showed him beside a red taxi.
I think they spoke to the male. Comments saying he was spotted in Tattyreagh on Sun morning.

Is this lad from Dungannon?

Last edited:
the Belfast tele have tweeted about Matthew McCallan - the missing teenager that was out in fintona

but nothing on bbc ?! Is there a stage it has to get to before bbc can share it?

he’s only 15 😢 you would think they could track his phone - I assume he hasn’t got it with with him & switched on ?!?

I’m praying he is found safe. His family must be beside themselves. 😔
Assuming his phone is switched off or he’s lost it somewhere. Just been watching Digg Mama, she seems very emotional and says his parents are distraught 😢 they’re working with limited daylight, come 4pm it’ll be getting dark again. Poor lad 🙁

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.