Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye. Two things discussed vaccines and suicide. I only heard it was a shooting a few hours ago.
Maybe police were tailing him sounds bizarre anyway. Yeah an officer was injured but they won't give any details on their condition etc. Again weird as duck.
Definitely very odd for our lot, maybe it was a sting gone wrong.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Belfast live were so desperate to get the click bait they jumped in with sudden death before the facts were established.

Reactions: 2
Could be accounting for the stubby fingers 😂

How did you know if you tested neg?

Jeez the thought of being a royal gives me PTSD 😂
My GP told me as I had all the symptoms and it’s now prevalent amongst the home tests that it doesn’t show up.

My GP told me as I had all the symptoms and it’s now prevalent amongst the home tests that it doesn’t show up.
People were wondering on the covid thread about the nasty cold going about ( if it was covid) but the tests weren’t picking it up.

CBB45562-AC72-4DBC-93FB-4E02B4F13EC7.jpeg

Last edited:
I think my house has it, definitely flu rather than a heavy head/chest cold. Went looking night nurse capsules to try and knock us out at night as the coughing is relentless, none in stock haven't had them in stock for a few months.

• Sad
I think my house has it, definitely flu rather than a heavy head/chest cold. Went looking night nurse capsules to try and knock us out at night as the coughing is relentless, none in stock haven't had them in stock for a few months.
Vicks on the soles of the feet and socks

Any word on this £600 payment 🤔
I think it’s Monday they start rolling it out, I think we’ll be happy waiting on it.

Reactions: 4
I got some in boots. You can use website to do stock checker. It’s an awful flu completely knocked for 6 with it and ended up with costocondritis in my lung from it.

I got some in boots. You can use website to do stock checker. It’s an awful flu completely knocked for 6 with it and ended up with costocondritis in my lung from it.
Jesus how are you now? I thought mine were putting it on until I got it, feel so bad. Stripped beds this morning, wringing before they went into the machine.

• Sad
Why are the English getting so wound up about ID for voting? Maybe because I am so used to it here I find it batshit that they don’t use ID.

I know there is talk about vulnerable people being excluded but surely the celebrities could donate and mobilise support to support people in getting ID…… talking about Deborah meadon here who does my tits in on twitter.

Why are the English getting so wound up about ID for voting? Maybe because I am so used to it here I find it batshit that they don’t use ID.

I know there is talk about vulnerable people being excluded but surely the celebrities could donate and mobilise support to support people in getting ID…… talking about Deborah meadon here who does my tits in on twitter.
Why don’t they just introduce an electoral ID card like here that doesn’t have a cost to applicants (as far as I know).

Reactions: 3
He's too busy feeling sorry for himself he's got 3million quid but no family 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.