Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went to see how much audible was to listen to Harry’s book -Spare - & it’s £9.99 a month 😳
I used to have it & it was only £6 maybe
Amazon prime is up to £9 😠
Speaking of inflation I was in the spar earlier and you know they have those meal prep type ready meals that are healthy or whatever I was having a nosy in the fridge and saw some other brand doing a kind of peppered chicken with mash potato top type thing. Thought it looked like something handy for a hangover or lunch if in meetings all day when WFH. I look d at the price and it was 2 for £13! Wtf. May as well just get a chinese at that rate.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Making a new thread before this gets closed - will just retain the same title unless anyone has any objections

Northern Ireland #8 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Reactions: 6
Still more twists in this case, police said the fella that was killed lastnight wasn’t part of Natalies investigation 🤷🏼‍♀️ looks like there’s people in this CCTV besides the killer someone saw him .

Reactions: 2
Still more twists in this case, police said the fella that was killed lastnight wasn’t part of Natalies investigation 🤷🏼‍♀️ looks like there’s people in this CCTV besides the killer someone saw him .
I would say they are definitely unconnected- if you google the deceased he has a string of court appearances.

Why would anyone say they're connected? Just saw the police releases a statement to say this, but why did they need to?

Reactions: 1
Why would anyone say they're connected? Just saw the police releases a statement to say this, but why did they need to?
That’s what I wondered, were there any rumours or something ? Sure why else would they need to make a statement like that?

That’s what I wondered, were there any rumours or something ? Sure why else would they need to make a statement like that?
Says in the police statement they're responding to local speculation so must have been rumours. Odd.

Says in the police statement they're responding to local speculation so must have been rumours. Odd.
I see his sister died at Christmas, must be drug related going by his FB , party head .

I see his sister died at Christmas, must be drug related going by his FB , party head .
It was another hit by the sounds of it, possibly feud but the gun rings alarm bells. These incidents are becoming quite common. Didn't look like he had much either.

I find it really odd the way it was reported as sudden death - then a shooting and a police first responder injured 🤕 what happened them. They have arrested someone but already they have a reward for information
A petty criminal gets killed in a public place and straight up with the reward

An innocent pregnant woman murdered in her own home and it was several days before such an offer was posted. Not that anyone should need a reward they should do the right thing and share any information they have

Reactions: 4
I find it really odd the way it was reported as sudden death - then a shooting and a police first responder injured 🤕 what happened them. They have arrested someone but already they have a reward for information
A petty criminal gets killed in a public place and straight up with the reward

An innocent pregnant woman murdered in her own home and it was several days before such an offer was posted. Not that anyone should need a reward they should do the right thing and share any information they have
It’s all so odd, definitely something more to all this, why would he be linked to Natalie’s killer ( even in rumour) very strange .

It was another hit by the sounds of it, possibly feud but the gun rings alarm bells. These incidents are becoming quite common. Didn't look like he had much either.
There’s definitely a bigger picture to all this .

Reactions: 3
Is the one the arrested in south belfast still in being questioned?

do you think he lives in Belfast or apprehended there?

Is the one the arrested in south belfast still in being questioned?

do you think he lives in Belfast or apprehended there?
Don’t know? All seems quiet on that front again, Natalie would hardly be involved in drugs…would she🤔

Could be the locals have been so traumatised by Natalies murder they've connected dots that aren't connected. Last night under one of the comment sections re this guys death they were arguing about vaccines 🤷‍♀️

Could be the locals have been so traumatised by Natalies murder they've connected dots that aren't connected. Last night under one of the comment sections re this guys death they were arguing about vaccines 🤷‍♀️
Do Pfizer shoot you in the back 😂…Maybe because they said it was a sudden death before they announced he was shot? …Was it a full on gun battle while the police were there? It said one of them was injured.

Do Pfizer shoot you in the back 😂…Maybe because they said it was a sudden death before they announced he was shot? …Was it a full on gun battle while the police were there? It said one of them was injured.
Aye. Two things discussed vaccines and suicide. I only heard it was a shooting a few hours ago.
Maybe police were tailing him sounds bizarre anyway. Yeah an officer was injured but they won't give any details on their condition etc. Again weird as duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.