Northern Ireland #8 Ooh Ahh where’s our £600

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap...Same :poop: different day 😂
Easiet thread to recap on Tattle ....Nothings changed in 100 years

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No … He must be short of funds if he’s jumping on the Celtic Symphony.

No … He must be short of funds if he’s jumping on the Celtic Symphony.
If you haven’t watched it then how do you know he is ‘jumping’ on the Celtic symphony?

btw I get that the original song apparently isn’t about the provos apparently etc however for a lot of people in NI hearing people so casually sing ‘up the ra’ like it is a bit of harmless craic is why a lot of people don’t like it.

im sure nationalists / republicans are similar but unionists also range from ordinary people who have been hurt by troubles and then to the extreme of Bryson etc.

Reactions: 1
Yo! Take a look at a twitter called Mister Moose. @MisticalMoose handle. Scroll down 3 days ago. Do not share the image anywhere. Do not like the image.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yo! Take a look at a twitter called Mister Moose. @MisticalMoose handle. Scroll down 3 days ago. Do not share the image anywhere. Do not like the image.
Is it those twats got battered not long ago at their conference, Ireland’s answer to the national front.

If you haven’t watched it then how do you know he is ‘jumping’ on the Celtic symphony?

btw I get that the original song apparently isn’t about the provos apparently etc however for a lot of people in NI hearing people so casually sing ‘up the ra’ like it is a bit of harmless craic is why a lot of people don’t like it.

im sure nationalists / republicans are similar but unionists also range from ordinary people who have been hurt by troubles and then to the extreme of Bryson etc.
I just saw a headline and decided to skip ,Kieltys always talked about his da’s murder it’s not anything new….He’s quite good live actually.

Reactions: 2
Is it those twats got battered not long ago at their conference, Ireland’s answer to the national front.

I just saw a headline and decided to skip ,Kieltys always talked about his da’s murder it’s not anything new….He’s quite good live actually.
Is it? There's a pic of a radio personality.

Is it? There's a pic of a radio personality.
Yeah I’m sure it’s that same group

I saw something a few days ago about the guards investigating an alleged group demonstrating outside immigrant hotels etc I took it to mean that lot

Has the moose profile gone?

Last edited:
Yeah I’m sure it’s that same group

I saw something a few days ago about the guards investigating an alleged group demonstrating outside immigrant hotels etc I took it to mean that lot

Has the moose profile gone?
Nope still there. Nolan still off.

Nope still there. Nolan still off.
He’s still sick from what I gather, I can’t seem to find the profile again.

70DE4A48-4D4A-45A3-B8DB-E9E6215CFE50.jpeg

This seems to be happening a lot is it a new covid strain 🤔

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.