Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that not years ago they were opposed? The benefits of trade and investment would make it worthwhile now the UK are out.
I can’t remember when they switched- to be honest didn’t keep a massive track of it and I genuinely wasn’t trying to be goady, just curious. I remember reading something about north/south Sinn Fein and its conflicting policies in the past. If I remember correctly Corbyn was anti Eu for years too. Perhaps they switched around brexit/changed views etc.

Separately did anyone see the bel tel/live story about some man randomly apparently getting sensually assaulted by 3 men during the day earlier- bizarre story as seems strange for something so brazen during the day in a relatively public park in Belfast.

Reactions: 2
I never saw it…Don’t think anything will change ,will they even admit it.

I never saw it…Don’t think anything will change ,will they even admit it.
Is this the one that was drunk driving or a different one?
Byrne needs to resign, there is a serious leadership failure from the top.

I now have a PDF copy of Harry’s book. Looking forward to having a read in the morning. They have a copy of the audio book on the H&M thread if anyone wants to listen to him sounding like Gordon Ramsey. Their latest conspiracy is also that there are a couple of stories about Harry abusing sex workers which have been covered up……. Don’t want that to be true to be honest as not for his sake but for any girls who have come into contact to be abused so I hope it is just a bad rumour.

Reactions: 3

I now have a PDF copy of Harry’s book. Looking forward to having a read in the morning. They have a copy of the audio book on the H&M thread if anyone wants to listen to him sounding like Gordon Ramsey. Their latest conspiracy is also that there are a couple of stories about Harry abusing sex workers which have been covered up……. Don’t want that to be true to be honest as not for his sake but for any girls who have come into contact to be abused so I hope it is just a bad rumour.
No this is a different one…Hopefully he’s not taking after his Uncle, was reading about Charles favourite teddy doesn’t Andy have a teddy fetish too.

I definitely think abuse rumours are false. People will say anything at this point. the H&M threads are proof of that 😵💫😵💫

I’m only on Page 20 my favourite bit of gossip so far is Charles doing acrobatic handstands in his boxers each morning😂

• Haha
Thought they’d be better vetted for the royals View attachment 1873384

Nothing changes in this place,does it 🙄View attachment 1873478
Boreland is an evil cruel bastard. He gets young people aged 9 and up to carry out beatings and sell drugs as the police will be lenient on them due to their age. I hate this country

Apparently people are testing neg but they’re saying 1in 16 have got covid in NI so it could well be, hopefully you’re on the mend soon there’s nothing worse than being ill.
I tested negative twice in the past 2 months and had covid twice!

This came up on my fb feed today. No idea why 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s like a white Lionel Richie 🥴😂 also am I the only one that doesn’t rate his art work? Honestly can’t see the appeal, or could ever justify the ridiculous price tag
I think his art work is tit

Last edited:
I definitely think abuse rumours are false. People will say anything at this point. the H&M threads are proof of that 😵💫😵💫

I’m only on Page 20 my favourite bit of gossip so far is Charles doing acrobatic handstands in his boxers each morning😂
I have been reading and just posted my own conspiracy on the thread. Not a bleeping chance did Harry and wills make jokes about Graham crackers. In the bleeping 90’s? No way would they know what an American biscuit is. That has been tweaked for an American audience and that is the hill I am dying on. (Graham crackers are a shite digestive in case anyone didn’t know)?
1673484953221.png

• Haha
I have been reading and just posted my own conspiracy on the thread. Not a bleeping chance did Harry and wills make jokes about Graham crackers. In the bleeping 90’s? No way would they know what an American biscuit is. That has been tweaked for an American audience and that is the hill I am dying on. (Graham crackers are a shite digestive in case anyone didn’t know)?
View attachment 1875770
I haven’t got that far yet, but that’s got to be a load of tit.

I haven’t got that far yet, but that’s got to be a load of tit.
He also wasn’t very nice about his matron in the description to be honest. I’m up to the spice girls.
I do think he has some unresolved trauma to be fair. I’m very early in but based on what I know historically I am thinking perhaps they had a perception he was stupid and didn’t ever explain anything fully to him when perhaps he could have understood things but because that didn’t happen he has pieced together things from media memories (of his mother) but he does seem a bit damaged. I do struggle personally with the idea that someone who grew up with so many advantages can have ptsd but then we don’t know until we walk a mile in anyones shoes. The only thing I think is lacking based on his interviews is any acknowledgement of the massive advantages and privilege he did/does have.
Away back til it now!

He also wasn’t very nice about his matron in the description to be honest. I’m up to the spice girls.
I do think he has some unresolved trauma to be fair. I’m very early in but based on what I know historically I am thinking perhaps they had a perception he was stupid and didn’t ever explain anything fully to him when perhaps he could have understood things but because that didn’t happen he has pieced together things from media memories (of his mother) but he does seem a bit damaged. I do struggle personally with the idea that someone who grew up with so many advantages can have ptsd but then we don’t know until we walk a mile in anyones shoes. The only thing I think is lacking based on his interviews is any acknowledgement of the massive advantages and privilege he did/does have.
Away back til it now!
Anyone can end up with PTSD regardless of privilege. So many ex military and veterans have it

Reactions: 1
Lol. Hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
I can’t remember when they switched- to be honest didn’t keep a massive track of it and I genuinely wasn’t trying to be goady, just curious. I remember reading something about north/south Sinn Fein and its conflicting policies in the past. If I remember correctly Corbyn was anti Eu for years too. Perhaps they switched around brexit/changed views etc.
A shocker for me was Mick Lynch, who I don't think has changed his views but atleast they seem driven by wanting more public sector services.

Could be accounting for the stubby fingers 😂

Boreland is an evil cruel bastard. He gets young people aged 9 and up to carry out beatings and sell drugs as the police will be lenient on them due to their age. I hate this country

I tested negative twice in the past 2 months and had covid twice!

I think his art work is tit
How did you know if you tested neg?

Anyone can end up with PTSD regardless of privilege. So many ex military and veterans have it
Jeez the thought of being a royal gives me PTSD 😂

Elizabeth Arden’s trending, thank god he didn’t enter

anyone’s red doors 😂

• Haha
I've been up all night, barking 🐶🐶🐶
Thank god for YouTube and the Harry stuff keeping me entertained. Found this woman called Dr Louise Mahler she was discussing his body language during the recent interviews think it was a channel called "this is why" found it very entertaining 😄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can't link it here but for any of you on Facebook Conor McGinty Music is having his say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.