Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it personally
Hmm maybe I’ll give it a go. Personally I think the RF missed a real opportunity with Meghan, I think she could’ve been amazing for them. Am I the only one who can’t stomach Kate? Love her clothes and all that but the comparisons to Diana are way off, Di was warm and rough around the edges which is why people loved her.

Reactions: 3
Hmm maybe I’ll give it a go. Personally I think the RF missed a real opportunity with Meghan, I think she could’ve been amazing for them. Am I the only one who can’t stomach Kate? Love her clothes and all that but the comparisons to Diana are way off, Di was warm and rough around the edges which is why people loved her.
I think it’s definitely worth a watch. But even my husband enjoyed it. But he’s also team MM.
I agree with you on them missing an op, I love Kates style I think she’s stunning but she’s nothing like Diana ffs 😂😂😂.

I just don’t understand where the Meghan hatred comes from, like she comes across so well to me I think she seems lovely but every bloody blink is criticised. The Harry and Megan thread is something special.

Reactions: 1
Don’t think there’s anything she could possibly do to fit in, she’s not British upperclass…Modern day Wallace Simpson.
D0DEDA07-EB3E-4936-8744-5909F693F0EC.jpeg

I think it’s definitely worth a watch. But even my husband enjoyed it. But he’s also team MM.
I agree with you on them missing an op, I love Kates style I think she’s stunning but she’s nothing like Diana ffs 😂😂😂.

I just don’t understand where the Meghan hatred comes from, like she comes across so well to me I think she seems lovely but every bloody blink is criticised. The Harry and Megan thread is something special.
I commented on there once to say I didn’t blame Meghan for being hurt by her father constantly running to the press and I’d do exactly the same thing she did by not inviting him to the wedding. Got torn a new one 😂

Don’t think there’s anything she could possibly do to fit in, she’s not British upperclass…Modern day Wallace Simpson.
The fact she gets a harder time than Andrew really says it all.

Reactions: 5
I commented on there once to say I didn’t blame Meghan for being hurt by her father constantly running to the press and I’d do exactly the same thing she did by not inviting him to the wedding. Got torn a new one 😂

The fact she gets a harder time than Andrew really says it all.
I don’t get how the royals are held in such high regard, infidelity, racism, pedophilia…the list is endless 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t know they haven’t released any names , if it’s the Lisburn road it’s located on then it must be her.

I wonder if this is the same woman they did a spotlight on a while back?

I see the police aren’t treating Matthew’s death as suspicious.

The papers are saying the PSNI are still asking for any CCTV / Dashcam footage between 1 & 5am in the vicinity of where he was found - which would lead you to believe he was thought to have died by 5am Sunday morning - has to be another factor involved ?! It wasn’t cold enough for 15yr old to die within 4 hours was it?

Absolutely heartbreaking to think he died so quickly & people still looking for him over 24hrs later

Reactions: 2
The papers are saying the PSNI are still asking for any CCTV / Dashcam footage between 1 & 5am in the vicinity of where he was found - which would lead you to believe he was thought to have died by 5am Sunday morning - has to be another factor involved ?! It wasn’t cold enough for 15yr old to die within 4 hours was it?

Absolutely heartbreaking to think he died so quickly & people still looking for him over 24hrs later
I see they deleted the tweet where it said his death is unexplained ? I thought it odd he died so quick you read of younger kids surviving for days in more extreme conditions .

Where did it say the police are treating the death as suspicious? I'm seeing no longer being treated as unexplained, does that not read like it is explained?

Been a long day. Apologies if I'm missing the posts.

I'm an actual simpleton ignore me. Need sleep.

Hey there!

Apologies for being a big oul tourist, but could those of you in Belfast/know it well help a confused jackeen, please? I'm getting into Lanyon Place at night and need to get near Botanic. I've always come up in the summer and walked about, so realise I've nae clue about inter city transport. From what I understand, I just stay in the station and get another train from Lanyon Place? And, can you tap on to the train with your phone or need to get a machine/counter ticket? Or is all this fannying about and I'd be better off getting a taxi?

Thanks in advance!

Hey there!

Apologies for being a big oul tourist, but could those of you in Belfast/know it well help a confused jackeen, please? I'm getting into Lanyon Place at night and need to get near Botanic. I've always come up in the summer and walked about, so realise I've nae clue about inter city transport. From what I understand, I just stay in the station and get another train from Lanyon Place? And, can you tap on to the train with your phone or need to get a machine/counter ticket? Or is all this fannying about and I'd be better off getting a taxi?

Thanks in advance!
There's a taxi rank outside lanyon. I never tap, I buy a ticket at the kiosk but my kids use an app and tap.

And our transport system is terrible, I mean really terrible, if I'm city touring I usually enjoy getting public transport but in Belfast its dreadful, honestly I'd say get a black taxi, uber or one of the local taxi companies. Black taxi is fairly easy and the same as most places, ranks or put your arm up and they'll stop depending where you are.

• Heart
There's a taxi rank outside lanyon. I never tap, I buy a ticket at the kiosk but my kids use an app and tap.

And our transport system is terrible, I mean really terrible, if I'm city touring I usually enjoy getting public transport but in Belfast its dreadful, honestly I'd say get a black taxi, uber or one of the local taxi companies. Black taxi is fairly easy and the same as most places, ranks or put your arm up and they'll stop depending where you are.
Ye feck it, sure it's freezing too. Taxi it is. Cheers for the advice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.