Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you all you bleeping cunts yiz.
Actually going to have to go to bed. Yes workmen here all week and I'm still worried I might accidentally on purpose kill the talky one. Please golden rose queen of Ireland help me not to kill the cheeky wee bollix!!! I do not want to be in the Sunday life with all my scandal laid bare discussed by the tattlers🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏📿📿📿📿📿📿
Fecking please merry Christmas god.

It's not even half 7. I can't believe this is me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love you all you bleeping cunts yiz.
Actually going to have to go to bed. Yes workmen here all week and I'm still worried I might accidentally on purpose kill the talky one. Please golden rose queen of Ireland help me not to kill the cheeky wee bollix!!! I do not want to be in the Sunday life with all my scandal laid bare discussed by the tattlers🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏📿📿📿📿📿📿
Fecking please merry Christmas god.

It's not even half 7. I can't believe this is me.
Were u on the heroin or the cocaine or just some disaronno?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or Jimmy's lightening seeds scraped off the walls of the attic :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
An Orange gift guide comes with a free subjugation poster for the first 10 customers.
B4580553-2C09-4626-A6AB-8450D22D44BD.jpeg
A23EFB70-E9D3-486D-94CF-4220AC7775E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The coffee thing is funnier as there is that ex Nhs doctor who has set up a questionable company which allegedly supports the NHS but she just seems to sell merch and I logged into twitter and she was flogging coffee too under the pretence of buying it for NHS staff. There must be some sort of secret online grifting club. Next up Jamie will be at it.

• Wow
The coffee thing is funnier as there is that ex Nhs doctor who has set up a questionable company which allegedly supports the NHS but she just seems to sell merch and I logged into twitter and she was flogging coffee too under the pretence of buying it for NHS staff. There must be some sort of secret online grifting club. Next up Jamie will be at it.
People are fools handing over cash to all and sundry without even checking where it’s going.

Reactions: 2
Whose that?

Sounds like a right bellend

Reactions: 1
‘King William’s Blend’
Sounds like something you’d pick up from your local sperm bank 🥴😂
“Hi I’d like a bottle of your strongest swimmers please luv. And make them Protestant”
You could always keep and regift when Charles pops orf 😂
Thinking ahead lol wonder will Harry be drinking any 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the Harry and Meg thing on Netflix? Sounds like they haven’t said anything that we haven’t already heard. Heard it’s boring AF so don’t think I’ll bother.

Has anyone watched the Harry and Meg thing on Netflix? Sounds like they haven’t said anything that we haven’t already heard. Heard it’s boring AF so don’t think I’ll bother.
I loved it personally

Reactions: 3
I watched the first three. I thought they came across ok I could see what he meant about the press intrusion and her being a loud mouth American not understanding how much the royals are stuck up their own arse, we’re all beneath them no matter what colour we are.

The part where she was talking about the curtsy didn’t come across mocking at all, I think the look on Harry’s face was to do with the fact it hit home how ridiculous the Royal family look to outsiders and how much of reality he was missing out on being part of that institution.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.