Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed. £3.99 usually.
John is so racist isn't he, sneaky passive aggressive racism too. He can't help himself.
I think he's ill, they literally had to rebuild his head, so I give him a bye ball.
He must be Paisley's generation so can't be long for the world. I'd be more wary of Bryson but most of his Twitter followers seem intent on trolling him to be fair

Reactions: 2
He must be Paisley's generation so can't be long for the world. I'd be more wary of Bryson but most of his Twitter followers seem intent on trolling him to be fair
Yes, he gets lots of trolling. Mostly from nationalists, but when he retweets nationalists you find they have plenty of Jamie's in their comments.
Think that's how twitter works, people only comment when they don't agree 😂
John is old, the last of his gen, but sadly I don't think his views will die with him. I don't know what it will take to change this place. I have a couple of young adult kids and they grew up with inclusivity and diversity, literally advertisements geared towards them on TV, literature from school, friends from all backgrounds and yet here we are.

• Sad
Indeed. £3.99 usually.
John is so racist isn't he, sneaky passive aggressive racism too. He can't help himself.
I think he's ill, they literally had to rebuild his head, so I give him a bye ball.
I thought it was his jaw? Seems to be very loose 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He's only went and wrote another letter. This time its for Hutchie. We've gone full monty python 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Come on, they lit the place themselves so they can blame the nasty taigs. Don't let this happen.

Reactions: 5
Call me cynical but I find it quite convenient that this happens just as loyalist paramilitaries are threatening violence. Almosts gives them an excuse eh? Jamie seems to know a lot about this apparent arson attack. They must take us for fools.

Reactions: 7
Call me cynical but I find it quite convenient that this happens just as loyalist paramilitaries are threatening violence. Almosts gives them an excuse eh? Jamie seems to know a lot about this apparent arson attack. They must take us for fools.
Yeah very convenient 😏

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.