Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight out of Goebells playbook. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe the lies I've seen with my own eyes this week. I can't believe the medias silence. I can't believe the gaslighting.
Burning orange halls is wrong, it happens, it shouldn't happen, it should never happen. It might have been republicans but come on???
I feel that fear that I haven't felt in a very long time.
Bet I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 7
Straight out of Goebells playbook. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe the lies I've seen with my own eyes this week. I can't believe the medias silence. I can't believe the gaslighting.
Burning orange halls is wrong, it happens, it shouldn't happen, it should never happen. It might have been republicans but come on???
I feel that fear that I haven't felt in a very long time.
Bet I'm not the only one.
The SDLP rarely get involved in Jamieā€™s antics but even theyā€™re calling for the PSNI to investigate him for incitement. He said it himself, his aim is to destroy the GFA and it seems heā€™ll stop at nothing. The part I canā€™t understand is why itā€™s being tolerated?

Reactions: 4
If this is the case why would they feel the need to go out in a cold wet night to fire bomb an orange hall
95E617E7-1DCD-40D3-9D04-0B151353A15B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The SDLP rarely get involved in Jamieā€™s antics but even theyā€™re calling for the PSNI to investigate him for incitement. He said it himself, his aim is to destroy the GFA and it seems heā€™ll stop at nothing. The part I canā€™t understand is why itā€™s being tolerated?
Seen that. I guess we were all too busy laughing at him, didn't take him seriously but now we're finding he had real influence. I think he's mentally ill too which makes it even more frightening.
He can't be given a platform on radio ulster after the last week. GB news or somewhere will take him.
It'll speak volumes if he's not investigated.

Reactions: 5
So why did Nolan keep asking ā€œwho are youā€ when he obviously knows exactly who he is?

So why did Nolan keep asking ā€œwho are youā€ when he obviously knows exactly who he is?

Performance art?
It'll be interesting to see if any of this is mentioned on talk radio and elsewhere in the news today or just confined to social media. This is probably the biggest story surrounding Jamie, the media are content to take his opinions but steer clear of other controversy. Why is that?
Yesterday Naomi called him Rumpole šŸ˜†
He has several nicknames bin boy, blue bin, agent 167, Eireann GoBrockovich, Mr Strawberry King, Claimie Bryson, My cousin Binny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Performance art?
It'll be interesting to see if any of this is mentioned on talk radio and elsewhere in the news today or just confined to social media. This is probably the biggest story surrounding Jamie, the media are content to take his opinions but steer clear of other controversy. Why is that?
Yesterday Naomi called him Rumpole šŸ˜†
He has several nicknames bin boy, blue bin, agent 167, Eireann GoBrockovich, Mr Strawberry King, Claimie Bryson, My cousin Binny.
Eireann GoBrockovich is gold šŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Police have called the attack on the orange Hall a hate crime. Murphy says these incidents are common on the run up to elections in a cynical attempt to leave people hopeless and despondent and put them off voting in the belief nothing has changed. I'm paraphrasing but essentially that's what he said.
I don't believe for one second an attack on the South would have been possible but if it was there's no way the spooks wouldn't have known about it.

I can't believe they're bending to them again ,should've let them carry out their threat ....where's the SAS when we really need them :rolleyes:

What's the chances of it ALL being orchestrated to get the EU to do what the British government want?

Reactions: 2
What's the chances of it ALL being orchestrated to get the EU to do what the British government want?
Sure it's only the Brits will lose out ,the EU will move on without them . British trade has taken a massive hit since Brexit that's why Sunaks trying to claw it back .

Sure it's only the Brits will lose out ,the EU will move on without them . British trade has taken a massive hit since Brexit that's why Sunaks trying to claw it back .
Suppose so. I guess we're in a reverting to type situation then. Unionists created the Brexit problem here, can't explain the mess so have resorted to pointing fingers at nationalists and republicans.
Ugly and depressing.

Taking their bullshit to the Republic. I wonder if Mary Lou was the intended target šŸ˜¢

I doubt these troglodytes could plan an unaccompanied trip to the toilet never mind an attack like this.

I doubt these troglodytes could plan an unaccompanied trip to the toilet never mind an attack like this.
I hope youā€™re right.

So according to Twitter MršŸ“šŸ‘‘ had plenty to say about young Noah on Reddit. He really is vile.

• Wow
  • Sad
Police have called the attack on the orange Hall a hate crime. Murphy says these incidents are common on the run up to elections in a cynical attempt to leave people hopeless and despondent and put them off voting in the belief nothing has changed. I'm paraphrasing but essentially that's what he said.
I don't believe for one second an attack on the South would have been possible but if it was there's no way the spooks wouldn't have known about it.
Dublin used to be scary enough during the Christmas build-up. in the 80s Didn't affect us we were happy enough in Cork

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.