Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was calling for the DUP to pull down Stormont that time he was standing on the blue bin outside a police station. It's ludicrous. Hard to fathom. But yet here we are. A troll who runs multiple social media accounts is controlling Northern Irish politics.
People are hungry. People are cold. People are dying on waiting lists. Because somehow Jamie Bryson has managed to leverage himself into this position. Donaldson will have to be sacrificed I doubt.

Reactions: 5
He was calling for the DUP to pull down Stormont that time he was standing on the blue bin outside a police station. It's ludicrous. Hard to fathom. But yet here we are. A troll who runs multiple social media accounts is controlling Northern Irish politics.
People are hungry. People are cold. People are dying on waiting lists. Because somehow Jamie Bryson has managed to leverage himself into this position. Donaldson will have to be sacrificed I doubt.
Madness 🙈 Why doesn’t he give up the trolling, put his money where his mouth is and join the DUP himself?

Reactions: 3
Madness 🙈 Why doesn’t he give up the trolling, put his money where his mouth is and join the DUP himself?
Because he's a liability and I believe the rumours that he knows things about party members and Donaldson is in a hostage type situation.
He did stand independently I think and got 167 votes, think he tried again and couldn't afford the candidate fee. None of that matters now.

• Haha
Because he's a liability and I believe the rumours that he knows things about party members and Donaldson is in a hostage type situation.
He did stand independently I think and got 167 votes, think he tried again and couldn't afford the candidate fee. None of that matters now.
Another successful endeavour just like his hunger strike. I’m nosey and kinda want to know what he knows though 🤔

• Haha
People are always crying about the attention he gets. Nolan gave him a platform. The DUP legitimised him.
He had a senior solicitor sacked from their post, he was also taking the man for libel, unsure how that turned out. He's pursued a number of individuals through the courts for libel. What's even more mental is he represented himself.

Reactions: 2
Good to see they have their finger on the pulse since joint authority has already been ruled out. They better look for another excuse. Who is their target this time? The British Government? Boris Johnson? Because if I remember correctly they were the engineers of Brexit and the protocol that they’re so enraged about.

Reactions: 4
They're not for killing us though. Phew. Irish government ministers and buildings only. It'll be Mary Lou. Mary Lou gets hurt we're back to them times.

They're not for killing us though. Phew. Irish government ministers and buildings only. It'll be Mary Lou. Mary Lou gets hurt we're back to them times.
Mary Lou didn’t want Brexit but I know that means nothing to the knuckledraggers. She’s well placed to be the next Taoiseach so if they target her the condemnation and disgust will come from all over the world. A few words from the DUP on Twitter won’t cut it, they’ll be finished.

Bejesus Bobby Sands couldn’t wear his own clothes but the loyalists had full terrorist attire

Last edited:
Bejesus Bobby Sands couldn’t wear his own clothes but the loyalists had full terrorist attire
View attachment 1688478
Never seen anything like that before. I do think David’s death was a bad turning point. I disagree with the things he did, and I think he regretted the things he did but there isn’t a chance that wee scrote would be commanding any attention if David was still alive.

and myviews on the situation is no matter what side they were on if they were in for bombing or arms or terror related they shouldn’t have been given the time of day never mind privileges.

Imagine having to explain the dynamics and what is happening here to someone who doesn’t understand. It’s just incomprehensible. The majority just want to get on with working to enjoy the best quality of life we can in tough times, educate our wains to have the best quality of life they can. Saying this from a family full of ‘mixed marriages.’ If the people who vote for a party who won’t take a seat, then shame on them when their loved ones are waiting on hip ops etc. A general gynae consult here is 2/3 yrs…..

Never seen anything like that before. I do think David’s death was a bad turning point. I disagree with the things he did, and I think he regretted the things he did but there isn’t a chance that wee scrote would be commanding any attention if David was still alive.

and myviews on the situation is no matter what side they were on if they were in for bombing or arms or terror related they shouldn’t have been given the time of day never mind privileges.
No they shouldn’t ,but it’s obvious the privileges awarded to different prisoners based on their religion , most people are still in denial about how one side was treated ( generalising) if that side can push past the wrongs of the past I don’t see why the privileged should hold them back.

😂 I share a birthday with Paisley , my claim to fame 🤣

Last edited:
No they shouldn’t ,but it’s obvious the privileges awarded to different prisoners based on their religion , most people are still in denial about how one side was treated ( generalising) if that side can push past the wrongs of the past I don’t see why the privileged should hold them back.

😂 I share a birthday with Paisley , my claim to fame 🤣
View attachment 1689363
April 6th.......birth date of the hellraisers @monga 😉😉😉😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mary Lou didn’t want Brexit but I know that means nothing to the knuckledraggers. She’s well placed to be the next Taoiseach so if they target her the condemnation and disgust will come from all over the world. A few words from the DUP on Twitter won’t cut it, they’ll be finished.
She will absolutely get the Taoiseach gig in 2025.

NI swingers is the top story this morning.
In other news Rowntrees is being investigated because fruit pastilles have more green than orange sweets and the newsletter are on it. I believe everything I read on the Internet.

• Haha
Alt DUP have a good thread on this.
It's unbelievable that Jeffrey has told lies on sky news this morning and wasn't challenged. Ummm.
There have been a lot of lies from Jeff this week.

Continue here…

Newbie- CANT POST MY OWN YET??? Any help appreciated.

Gerard Thompson, Banbridge gobshite 🙄 think times caught up with him robbing drug dealers. Bounty on his head for his location. List of baby mamas the length of his arm. Very fond of the anorexic look barbie dolls. Mums house burnt down over him. Sister Jessica Thompson up her own hole like daddy and brother aren’t finding her lifestyle. Who’s got opinions

Continue here…

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.