Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primarks opening tomorrow, is it a silly question to ask if it'll be mad busy? Mine are looking to go but I'm not a crowd person.

Reactions: 1
I suppose he's got a point but only if you're going to be a stand alone country 🥴

Call their bluff! If it doesn’t pan out the other side is waiting but just remember who called the first shots 😏 I’d rather go back than bend to this vermin we’ve had 100 yrs of shite we don’t want to give them another 100 😤

Disgusting, why is this wanker running the political stability of NI
BB8A1B34-FEA2-45CB-9796-5CDF09F69AC5.jpeg

He’s working tirelessly to stoke the flames of hatred, only one end for people like him.,,,

Lest we forget” Trick or Treat “🤢

The GFA has a lot to answer for ..

Last edited:
Stormont restaurants menu sounds delicious.
Subsidised by us which is even better.
Including the booze luvvies.
Why would any politician want this place to work when they get paid for nothing and enjoy fine dining when they fancy it.

Reactions: 6
Mavis have you seen the crowds queuing at Primark? 😳🤯
Yip. Glad I didn't go, feck that noise being videoed and people knowing I shop there. Although if people admire something I'm wearing I always tell them "it's primark" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone read about this story?

Charlotte Murray from Omagh murdered by her fiancée Johnny Miller from the Moy
But he won’t reveal the location of her body 😥

Detectives investigating the murder of Charlotte Murray have appealed to her killer end his "cowardly silence" about the location of her body.
In October 2019, Johnny Miller was found guilty of murdering his former fiancée and later sentenced to at least 16 years.
Ms Murray, 34, was killed some time between 31 October and 1 November 2012, but her body has never been found.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Detectives investigating the murder of Charlotte Murray have appealed to her killer end his "cowardly silence" about the location of her body.
In October 2019, Johnny Miller was found guilty of murdering his former fiancée and later sentenced to at least 16 years.
Ms Murray, 34, was killed some time between 31 October and 1 November 2012, but her body has never been found.
That’s just pure evil. There should be longer sentences for people like that. Is it because he never admitted to killing her and revealing where her body is proves his guilt?

It's very sad. My sister went to school with her and my colleague was neighbours with her before she left omagh. He's a cruel man

Jamie's attracting attention outside NI now too 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It's very sad. My sister went to school with her and my colleague was neighbours with her before she left omagh. He's a cruel man

Lets hope the eyes of the world finally see the shite we have to put up with with these wankers ... They need to change or get rid of the GFA if our kids and their kids are to stand a chance in life or they'll be held back like the rest of us while the same crowd are in power .

Reactions: 4

“Who even understands this nonsense?” Wise up Jamie. You don’t understand it because it’s a legitimate language. Meanwhile, I’m a fluent Ulster Scots speaker. Never studied it but somehow I understand every word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, I have no idea if this is an appropriately thread for this question, but… any gossip on Nathan Carter? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's an Englishman nothing to do with us 😂
Speaking of Englishmen I was about to post about Matt Hancock losing his whip in the HOC to go on I’m a Celeb 🙈😂 would never usually be arsed voting for someone to do a bushtucker trial but I’ll download the app and make an exception for him. Looking forward to watching him gobble up some crocodile penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of Englishmen I was about to post about Matt Hancock losing his whip in the HOC to go on I’m a Celeb 🙈😂 would never usually be arsed voting for someone to do a bushtucker trial but I’ll download the app and make an exception for him. Looking forward to watching him gobble up some crocodile penis.
I'm sure the ratings will be through the roof 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.