Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have you watched night of the Daniels?
Think its the best thing I've seen this year.
Very scary but I'm telling myself sure they're only actors.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been rewatching the crown, partly to refresh my memory for the new series but mostly because Netflix is pure 💩 atm. Watched the episode last night where Charles and Diana do the tour of Australia, imagine my horror when I heard the word “subjugation” coming from my TV 😭 Jamie uses it so often that I actually began to doubt whether it was even a real word or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that the production they were looking for extras ? you could've been in it 😂

• Haha
Is that the production they were looking for extras ? you could've been in it 😂
Re-Act productions. Sad now, I'd love to have been a screaming woman in car.
Did you watch it, I near lost what's left of my mind last night when it came on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No they aren’t dim and that in hindsight wasn’t a good way of me explaining. I suppose there is a lack of education and Bryson steps into these communities and spreads fear.

Just to be clear I’m not in any way trying to defend the DUP at all, just trying to think why they are seeing success and I think a lot of it is down to fear mongering. I’ve never voted for them and never will and I wasn’t aware of any paramilitary links until recently.

I’m sorry this is the case, I don’t know where you live and don’t expect to know but I do see plenty of Celtic/GAA tops in central belfast but in the East where i am it is rangers land.
not exactly safety but I have been turned away from bars in central belfast when wearing NI fear on an NI match day where it has been claimed there is no sports wear in the bars and then seen the same bars with people wearing all sorts of gaa/rugby/other football tops the next week.
I think there is loads of work to be done on tolerance in general, someone said about changing the GFA and I think the reality is it was a sticking plaster but never got to the root cause of any issues or beliefs and I think it is sad that 25 years later the youngsters don’t want to engage with ‘others’.
The exact same thing happens in Nationalist/Republican areas the only difference is they're not given a voice by the BBC or media in general , why is Bryson the hate preacher aloud to broadcast ? that makes it all the more real for those working class prods when the see Unionist leaders standing beside this vermin in support ,you'd never get a dissident given airtime that's down to Unionist privilidge that never went away , now it's come back to destroy any progress we've made . It was the DUP voted for Brexit the protocol being the byproduct , It was me said the GFA needs to change and it does ,we don't need an orange and green gov anymore we live in a democracy now ,we're past the civil rights days although we know bias and sectarianism is still rife , but that shouldn't affect the ballot ....I don't live in Belfast but there's places in my town that are neutral that ban any sort of contentious merchandise including tops ...It wasn't the youngsters not wanting to engage ,it's the middle aged that do the damage .

Re-Act productions. Sad now, I'd love to have been a screaming woman in car.
Did you watch it, I near lost what's left of my mind last night when it came on.
No ! but I'll be searching him out later...you know I love a bitta Daniel 😂

He draws a weapon like JD 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Actual footage of Mavis. It’s the whispered *he’s beautiful* right at the end for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jamie's suing everyone this morning. It's alleged he was trolling reddit and unfortunately the throll was caught out and somehow managed to link themselves to Mr Brysons twitter account by posting a screenshot. It was definitely not Mr Bryson cos he says so. Just a wee snapshot of some of the throlls comments, these included celebrating the explosion at the Apple green.
The comments certainly read like him but it definitely was not.

Actual footage of Mavis. It’s the whispered *he’s beautiful* right at the end for me 🤣

Ah dear! Ah dear ah dear! Wow! Daniel is here! He's here! Ah Gad! 💚💚💚

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jamie's suing everyone this morning. It's alleged he was trolling reddit and unfortunately the throll was caught out and somehow managed to link themselves to Mr Brysons twitter account by posting a screenshot. It was definitely not Mr Bryson cos he says so. Just a wee snapshot of some of the throlls comments, these included celebrating the explosion at the Apple green.
Jesus :mad: He was posting yesterday he hopes Musk bans all anonymous trolls

Reactions: 1
Jesus :mad: He was posting yesterday he hopes Musk bans all anonymous trolls
He's already trying to get twitter to hand over account details and says he's done it before and won the court case. But he can say what he likes with impunity.

Reactions: 1
The account was called strawberry King, if you're not on reddit. That's why you'll see lots of strawberry references. I read a lot of that accounts comments and they were really bad.

Ah dear! Ah dear ah dear! Wow! Daniel is here! He's here! Ah Gad! 💚💚💚
Starting to think there’s actually something wrong with him. Genuinely. That’s not normal behaviour. A 5 year old little girl lost her life in that tragedy. Remember some idiot called Jamie’s phone threatening his son and he was furious, ok for him to get his laughs at the expense of other people’s deceased children though.

Allegedly Bryson has a load of alt accounts on several platforms including twitter. Allegedly hes been caught in the past interacting with himself.
This is tattle we know it happens with influencers.

Allegedly Bryson has a load of alt accounts on several platforms including twitter. Allegedly hes been caught in the past interacting with himself.
This is tattle we know it happens with influencers.
How does he keep up? I couldn’t even remember my Tattle password 😂
Anyone have the screenshots of what he (allegedly) posted on Reddit?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.