Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he keep up? I couldn’t even remember my Tattle password 😂
Anyone have the screenshots of what he (allegedly) posted on Reddit?
When whoever was running the strawberry account realised yesterday what had happened the comments disappeared. Redditors suspected it was him prior to the account doxing themselves.
I didn't get screenshots but someone might have, there was some really offensive content but the Creeslough comments were the worst that I saw.
If it was Bryson those comments would finish him.
The account posed as an English person who had never been to NI I believe, although I only read that and didn't notice.

Reddit have archives of all comments. I read down a few of them, the account does nothing but big up Jamie, the account also talks about their legal experience. Haven't found the stuff I saw about the tragedy yet but that may have been deleted, hopefully someone has screenshots.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to interrupt the serious discussion and I can’t remember who said this a few pages back but Danny Donnelly is a babe and I’m going to move to larne just so I can sneak into his office loads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
As there isn't an ROI thread, I just got a text from Electric Ireland informing me of 200EUR credit on Tuesday

Think electric Ireland have the cheapest tariff up here at the minute, but no word yet on this magic money.

Reactions: 1
Think electric Ireland have the cheapest tariff up here at the minute, but no word yet on this magic money.
Don't go off on me (please 🤣) but there's a reason us Irish get reckless) Because we are, and always have been reckless. It's just In our DNA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Don't go off on me (please 🤣) but there's a reason us Irish get reckless) Because we are, and always have been reckless. It's just In our DNA
Too hungover to go off on anyone right now. Some sort of rocket fuel called md was consumed.

• Haha
Too hungover to go off on anyone right now. Some sort of rocket fuel called md was consumed.
Send some of that to me Mavis, my 14 year old just announced he’s got a girlfriend and he’s going to a party at her house tonight 😰 I’m too young to be a granny 👵🏼😭

• Haha
Send some of that to me Mavis, my 14 year old just announced he’s got a girlfriend and he’s going to a party at her house tonight 😰 I’m too young to be a granny 👵🏼😭
Oh God, my mother was on the phone to her big sister, (all dead now), saying I wouldn't have the patience to teach. She was right though

Wouldn't recommend this stuff, if a young person offers you a glass telling you its lovely, particularly after you've enjoyed a nice bottle of wine, just go to bed. MD stands for mad dog and today I have Gina Adairs nickname.

• Haha
Personally I believe Jeffrey's being stitched up and this is just the start of it. Taxi for Jeff. New leader incoming.

Reactions: 4
Is it THAT easy to get a court order in NI ?! Cos Twitter won’t give out tit without one!
Depending on who you know ,it probably is .

People saying Jimmy’s an MI5 agent out to finish unionist’s for good,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it THAT easy to get a court order in NI ?! Cos Twitter won’t give out tit without one!

Jamie better hope it isn’t that easy, what’s to stop the Creeslough families suing him for the emotional distress he’s caused them? Or the Harte family for that matter. He doesn’t mind anonymity when he sits down to pen his letters. Oh yeah that’s right that wasn’t him either 🤥

Reactions: 5
If anybody is any doubt about what Jamie aka the DUP wanted to achieve from Brexit then there it is in black and white. Mere hours after the result and he was calling for a hard border and British army checkpoints. They were so giddy at the thought of lording it over nationalists they didn’t have the sense to have any sort of contingency plan let alone a single suggestion of how things would work in reality. Embarrassing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.