Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Jeffrey spanked by the shinners, wonderful 😂

Nobody does death like fenians. We have it down to fine art. Big tay pots and the wimmen from the club making enough stew to sink the titanic while the men in hi-vis bring trailer loads of chairs and direct the traffic. How’s that for military precision?
They will have a marquee erected and signs at the bottom of lane before the body is back from the undertakers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was a right battleaxe of a principal from what I hear - it was her way or the highway - standards often misplaced parents never challenged her but then apparently she had her own demons and went even more weird before she left - heard crazy stories about her doing things like going back to a shop in Dungannon with sliced ham looking a refund as she never used it (the school principal that is not MON)
I first heard that ham story in 1990..

The woman that replaced in about 96 or her was lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would say my experience from errr…. Similar grammar school on the prod side I imagine they would have been pissed off by any teenage pregnancy as it could impact their gcse or a level results. My school were very strongly reluctant to take on students to a level if they got less than B in GCSE and that was a push even.

Reactions: 1
I would say my experience from errr…. Similar grammar school on the prod side I imagine they would have been pissed off by any teenage pregnancy as it could impact their gcse or a level results. My school were very strongly reluctant to take on students to a level if they got less than B in GCSE and that was a push even.

I think the fear was seeing one having visible evidence of having done it would result in their class mates or younger years going and riding rings them 🤣🤣🤣

Whilst I personally think it would have made you more careful or reconsider is that what you really should be doing at that age

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've heard the prayer thing was true, not in front of the assembly but with members of the schools pioneer club. Mrs B was also said to be a shoplifter, a rather strange character all round.

Maybe it’s the DUP trying out their new surface to air SF missile aka plan B if they fail the election for a second time.

Need to sort out the bankers bonuses first 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it the blitzed up Tayto butter? I saw that on TikTok a few days ago don’t know if it’s the same one
Yes, thats the one. Seems like a lot of unnecessary cleaning but maybe its worth it.

Yes, thats the one. Seems like a lot of unnecessary cleaning but maybe its worth it.
It looked good but don’t know how I’d cope with the amount of butter he slapped on the bread 🤢

• Haha
Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.