Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Jimmy and Jim will have nothing but good words on the BBC nai 😂

Meanwhile in Dublin…
B5948A23-256A-4BC6-880B-491695110F57.jpeg

Waterford whispers bringing it on tt. Queen lying in a state 🙈 🙈 🙈 🙈
I'm fairly sure I'm going to the bad fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Camilla’ tremor in the spotlight

We Jimmy’s showing his house on SM next, will he never learn 🙄

I wouldn’t go for the full Union Jack but I quite like the blue paving stones. It’s a decent enough job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The photos never surprise do they?
Did you read about the sexual assault viewing the queen , is there nothing sacred in this world :rolleyes:

To add. if he's capable of that while the eyes of the world are upon him, what is he like behind closed doors :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Did you read about the sexual assault viewing the queen , is there nothing sacred in this world :rolleyes:

To add. if he's capable of that while the eyes of the world are upon him, what is he like behind closed doors :oops:
That is horrific, haveReminds me of how there are regular assaults on the tube when women are vulnerable as it is so packed and the arseholes use it as opportunity to grope.

to be honest the queue seems to have been generally organised and policed really well as it could be very unsafe for many reasons, people getting exhausted/dehydrated, crush risk, security etc etc…

On a lighter note has everyone managed to stock up today as the shops will be closed mostly tomorrow? I’ve an Asda delivery coming this morning. Uber eats had a promo of £25 off a £50 spend. Their service charge and delivery was a scam and worked out about £7 but still £18 off £50 in the grand scheme of things.

I'm having the Queens Dubonnet cocktail tomorrow which is essentially a posh buckfast and looks like not the only one as I had quite the job finding it.
I'm in the sticks so deliveroo and uber isn't an option 🙃.
The queue has been well managed, its amazing really. I think our lot were over giving them a hand.
There was a guy on roller blades who decided to race towards the kings car, I still think those people should be shot.

I'm having the Queens Dubonnet cocktail tomorrow which is essentially a posh buckfast and looks like not the only one as I had quite the job finding it.
I'm in the sticks so deliveroo and uber isn't an option 🙃.
The queue has been well managed, its amazing really. I think our lot were over giving them a hand.
There was a guy on roller blades who decided to race towards the kings car, I still think those people should be shot.
His only crime was loyalty rollerblades.

the Queen mum loved a Dubonet and gin cocktail too I think. Seemingly even when she was in her 80’s and 90’s she would always have a half-un every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.