Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His only crime was loyalty rollerblades.

the Queen mum loved a Dubonet and gin cocktail too I think. Seemingly even when she was in her 80’s and 90’s she would always have a half-un every day!
This is why she lived so long Grifty. Fortified wine and Gordon's. I haven't tried it yet 😕

Reactions: 1
Watched The Queen film with Helen Mirren on Netflix last night, god it’s dull 😴 certainly doesn’t paint the Queen, Philip or the Queen Mum in a good light.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been rewatching the crown (and making hubby watch it too). The bloke who plays Tommy Lascelles is fantastic. Such a great character.

Watched The Queen film with Helen Mirren on Netflix last night, god it’s dull 😴 certainly doesn’t paint the Queen, Philip or the Queen Mum in a good light.
The British public have very short memories. I don't think any of them are particularly nice people.

Last edited:
She reminds me of that ditsy one from the Vicar of Dibley

the Queen mum loved a Dubonet and gin cocktail too I think. Seemingly even when she was in her 80’s and 90’s she would always have a half-un every day!
I read she had a drink late morning, lunchtime, afternoon tea, dinner and rounded off the day with a nightcap.

And that was her secret to living past 100

I read she had a drink late morning, lunchtime, afternoon tea, dinner and rounded off the day with a nightcap.

And that was her secret to living past 100

Miggldey paying repects

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh dear, this is really going to set Bin boy off.
And poor Jim didn't get an invite to the funeral of all funerals. The humanity!

• Haha
Oh dear, this is really going to set Bin boy off.
And poor Jim didn't get an invite to the funeral of all funerals. The humanity!
He’s not happy 😆
2BF0D7C0-FDB9-430E-A817-F335710FE0BE.jpeg
42D07B25-F7D6-426A-807D-6D5750A4DD1B.jpeg

Saw one of the drug kingpins has been jailed set up by a tout called the Rat 🐀
E2D67699-FFC0-4FF7-B328-451119C9414F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm a bit weirded out by it all now. People are curtseying at their TVs and tit. Fuqs going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a bit weirded out by it all now. People are curtseying at their TVs and tit. Fuqs going on?
Is that Mr Mavis taking over the account?

we know u will be down at the city hall draped in a Union flag drinking your Dubonet in the morning ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.