Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time although I’d doubt everything will be in the open and justice won’t be served.
Yeah, I remember when we were discussing this a few weeks back. I was reading some previous enquiry and basically there was massive mismanagement of the home, under funding and under qualified overworked staff which led to the dodgy behaviour and then clearly police not getting involved/turning a blind eye.

Reactions: 2
Have they slipped in that we're having an election whilst most of us were watching the TV?
I hope those who didn't vote do this time 👀 if necessary I will lift you and bring you to the station.
Only for people not voting DUP

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have they slipped in that we're having an election whilst most of us were watching the TV?
I hope those who didn't vote do this time 👀 if necessary I will lift you and bring you to the station.
Only for people not voting DUP
Distraction…Distraction….Distraction…,😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why have SkY news got a dedicated headline and vids on how emotional Charles is at the funeral :rolleyes: it’s his mother for goodness sake.

Reactions: 5
Why have SkY news got a dedicated headline and vids on how emotional Charles is at the funeral :rolleyes: it’s his mother for goodness sake.
I mean these are the people who made an elderly widow sit alone during the funeral of her husband.

Reactions: 3
The Sun have an article about people being “reduced to tears” at the sight of “wonderful mother” Kate momentarily putting her hand on the shoulder of her 7 year old daughter 🙄🤢 Meghan touched Harry’s back and she was the devil incarnate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean these are the people who made an elderly widow sit alone during the funeral of her husband.
I like to think she wasn't in that coffin laying in state and that they actually got to spend some time with her before the lid went on for good ,

I like to think she wasn't in that coffin laying in state and that they actually got to spend some time with her before the lid went on for good ,
You likka a little conspiracy missy :whistle:

So long lads, think todays the day I finally get a banning :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You likka a little conspiracy missy :whistle:

So long lads, think todays the day I finally get a banning :giggle:
Not a conspiracy as such ,old people decompose pretty quick and fluids have been known to leak 😬I think a freezer would be called for after a day or two and the family could have private viewings to pay their own respects away from public glare...hard to believe they're so much of a machine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not a conspiracy as such ,old people decompose pretty quick and fluids have been known to leak 😬I think a freezer would be called for after a day or two and the family could have private viewings to pay their own respects away from public glare...hard to believe they're so much of a machine 🤷‍♀️
I like your mind. But.... the queen wouldn't have leaked. Embalming, orifices packed, pads to collect any possible leakage. Lead lined coffin, airtight, no odours etc.

What happens now. Do they have a gathering for food and drink?
They're having another two funerals.

I like your mind. But.... the queen wouldn't have leaked. Embalming, orifices packed, pads to collect any possible leakage. Lead lined coffin, airtight, no odours etc.
There's no guarantee the expanding gasses wouldn't cause an explosion , would they have time to embalm her ? it all seemed to go pretty quick ,unless she died earlier than announced .

They're having another two funerals.
Jesus what a long day for all involved.
After my grandas funeral the wine at the bar across from the cemetery was calling my name.

There's no guarantee the expanding gasses wouldn't cause an explosion , would they have time to embalm her ? it all seemed to go pretty quick ,unless she died earlier than announced .
Yeah they probably embalmed her later on Thursday night, it only takes a couple of hours. I know caskets do explode but I think it takes a while, and I'm sure they have special coffins now to prevent that for above ground burials. They used to prop them open slightly when in the crypt I think.

Jesus what a long day for all involved.
After my grandas funeral the wine at the bar across from the cemetery was calling my name.
I know, at least tonight its private for them.

I had a break from all of the hereditary interbreeding for an hour by watching house of the dragon and I’ve turned on bbc and they are still at it. It’s a long slog. I hope there’s plenty of sandwiches and fifteens waiting for them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.