Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did it involve drugs?
So the ‘warning’ on fb said, it named the fella as a republican drug dealer who frequently visits Protestant young girls on the shore road and he’s not to step foot in the area again

Reactions: 2
So the ‘warning’ on fb said, it named the fella as a republican drug dealer who frequently visits Protestant young girls on the shore road and he’s not to step foot in the area again
Was it him was mown down or did he plough into someone? It’ll be turf wars over the drugs .

Reactions: 1
In the video can see it being filmed from across the road but a tree in the way, then the camera moves to a different room and the man beside the girl is shouting something at the guy in the car (I can’t make out what) then the car driver goes into them and drives off. Sounds like is probably drugs related. So much of it about

He drove into a young girl & fella. I’d say they were customers rather than rivals
I mean those that issued the warning won’t want him on their patch.

In the video can see it being filmed from across the road but a tree in the way, then the camera moves to a different room and the man beside the girl is shouting something at the guy in the car (I can’t make out what) then the car driver goes into them and drives off. Sounds like is probably drugs related. So much of it about
Probably owe him a fortune in strap

Good lord that video is horrendous. I think the windows were broken first which is why the neighbours were filming. Very lucky to be alive.

Whats this story on the front of the Irish news about missing person feared murdered? Just read it briefly on the news stand, they're linking it to two other murders.

I’ve not seen the video but he sounds like a dangerous maniac. I’m not getting notifications for this thread anymore, Tattle is doing me dirty 😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Whats this story on the front of the Irish news about missing person feared murdered? Just read it briefly on the news stand, they're linking it to two other murders.
Is it the guy in Cookstown went missing?

I see they're saying online the mam who went missing in skegoneill was the driver of the car thst drove into them 2 people

• Wow
Is it the guy in Cookstown went missing?
Yes, last seen Dec not reported missing until July, now feared dead. Odd. When I started reading I thought it was a serial killer but the other deaths are from years ago.

I see they're saying online the mam who went missing in skegoneill was the driver of the car thst drove into them 2 people
I thought they'd arrested a 30 year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was reading about it yesterday, big strapping man too must have taken a bit to overpower him, unless he was drunk or drugged,

What was that about? Where’s skegoneill?

There seems to be more of these cases taking place
Glentoran and manager Mick McDermott issue High Court proceedings to unmask anonymous Twitter account

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...nmask-anonymous-twitter-account-41896590.html

Here's the thing I saw
That could be right they said he ran off after the collision.

Last edited:
Don't you just love the absolute chaos of Belfast live/tele fb comment section. You can get all the gossip just reading 😂
The man reported missing was allegedly the driver of the vehicle that ran two people over, he allegedly stole the car and the elderly owner of vehicle was originally blamed for the incident. Allegedly missing man sustained a head injury in an assault which allegedly occurred before the car incident.
It's class that people here have no filter keeps Mr Tweed in a full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't you just love the absolute chaos of Belfast live/tele fb comment section. You can get all the gossip just reading 😂
The man reported missing was allegedly the driver of the vehicle that ran two people over, he allegedly stole the car and the elderly owner of vehicle was originally blamed for the incident. Allegedly missing man sustained a head injury in an assault which allegedly occurred before the car incident.
It's class that people here have no filter keeps Mr Tweed in a full time job.
As our saying goes “ ye canny take knickers off a bare arse “ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If u like Belfast live comments you should check out the North Down Mums group. Occasionally it turns into a chaos with the posts and comments. I’m neither a mum or from north down but like to keep up to date 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If u like Belfast live comments you should check out the North Down Mums group. Occasionally it turns into a chaos with the posts and comments. I’m neither a mum or from north down but like to keep up to date 😂😂
I can imagine, the group I'm in is full of can anyone recommend a good cleaner/child minder and its a solicitors wet dream. Surprised nobody has been lawed yet but as Monga says knickers etc.
I recall terrible allegations being made about a teacher and they raised hell, think that did end up in court. I think people don't understand libel laws. Opinions are different from facts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.